Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Divorced Women In Nigeria - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced Women In Nigeria (15067 Views)

Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry:

Kevin hart, nick cannon, Boris kodjoe. Robin thicke used to be in it but left after season one no thanks to his "blurred line" hit. It's a comedy not a real reality tv show cheesy love it.

Oh. Fun guys! Will check it out!
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry:
Nice?

see the place....

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry: Oh Not again.

@Loretta

Loretta darling, some of us are very vocal, blunt and go extreme here but we maintain some degree of privacy in our personal life...We don't post pictures, I was begged many years ago to post a pic and after much disturbances from Nairalanders, I posted a pic Kenyan girl I used to know back then in my uni days wink . You are fresh from a wedding, very soon you will become a mother, keep your private business private. Friends on NLD asked for your pics? them born all of una together? where did you know these invisible faceless psychopaths you call friends? you have family and friends in your "real life" you should share your pics with not online.

You are trying to claim tough but I saw how much Callotti's word cut deep into your heart so nope you are not there yet. If you like listen if you like don't, my advise is you have a family to protect so do that. Your relationship is not bf and gf anymore, it's real life marriage for heavens sakes. You are a novice in this online thing cos if you weren't, you wouldn't be posting your life on a website filled with mentally rettaarddded lunatics.

You are not the only newly married girl here, there are heaps of yous but others choose to keep that part of their life private and not for nairaland viewers
TOUCHE!
Spot on sis smiley
Nuff said!
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nairaland... no dull moment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
@coogar

Ala owerri lee, if I reach this place I am coming back home pregnant, dayummmm. No kids allowed abeg
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry: @coogar

Ala owerri lee, if I reach this place I am coming back home pregnant, dayummmm. No kids allowed abeg

it's not too far from you - if i were you, i would take your partner's amex card & book away. you can later blame it on red wine. grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
lady gogo: Nairaland no easy this new year o. na fire for fire! grin grin grin
I tell you.
Visit the politcs thread and go see things for yourself undecided.
As if all hell is let loose grin

Not a good signal at all to me ...
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
coogar:

it's not too far from you - if i were you, i would take your partner's amex card & book away. you can later blame it on red wine. grin

This is the reason why I like you a lot. I saw a post of yours that cracked me up real bad yesterday....the one about stealing your partners money to buy him things. grin Abeg let me see if I can find out the distance from here to there. How far is bora bora from yous
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by wonlasewonimi: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP, can you be a second wife? not necessarily living in the same house with the first wife.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lilimax: TOUCHE!
Spot on sis smiley
Nuff said!

Thank you darling wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry:
This is the reason why I like you a lot. I saw a post of yours that cracked me up real bad yesterday....the one about stealing your partners money to buy him things. grin Abeg let me see if I can find out the distance from here to there. How far is bora bora from yous

too far from me.....
if i don't go to brazil in the summer for the world cup then i must spend at least a week here this year.

i dunno why we cannot develop beautiful resorts like this in nigeria with all the water bodies that surround us.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-CrBl6qlhfwA/ULecfgNx7GI/AAAAAAAAH3E/_gneGsK8LGY/s1600/bora-bora-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hubby is planning for Rio, he can't afford to miss the World Cup, I can always watch the games in the comfort of my living room but hubby said the fun is different. It doesn't look far from here

Abeg forget nigeria.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry:

They are everywhere indeed. Agadi ekwe nka grin tell chilli sauce to translate

Abeg chilli come and translate o
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Any more gist from the AWON OL CARGOS OFFERING FREE COUNSELLING FOR 'YOUNG AND RESTLESS' brides of Ala-OSSSSSSSSUUUUUUU on NL? wink

Yahoo man - Yahoo 15 year-OLD groom go soon go collect im 1 million Naira aka DONATION TO LIBERATE POVERTY bride price after seeing these PICTURES!!! WHAT AN INSULT to a SOUTH-SOUTH groom! Serves him right for venturing into TABOOOO AREAS for marriage!

OSU must be OSU KE!!!!
NEW BRIDE WET DEY MIX WITH NNA GA'A LU' NL ANCIENT AND MODERN PSYCHOS!!!!

TWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Somebarrrrry, PLEASE SHOUT DIVORCED NIGERIAN WOMAN LIVING IN NIGERIA!!!!!

Muchechecheche!!!!
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by ladygogo: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
coogar:

too far from me.....
if i don't go to brazil in the summer for the world cup then i must spend at least a week here this year.

i dunno why we cannot develop beautiful resorts like this in nigeria with all the water bodies that surround us.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-CrBl6qlhfwA/ULecfgNx7GI/AAAAAAAAH3E/_gneGsK8LGY/s1600/bora-bora-1.jpg[/img]

Jesus is lord! That last pic. *dead* considering the fact that its -40 season here.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Not really a fan of beach holidays. I prefer the les Vegas type of crazy hols.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chillisauce: Not really a fan of beach holidays. I prefer the les Vegas type of crazy hols.

Chilli, abeg help me translate this one.

jennykadry:

They are everywhere indeed. Agadi ekwe nka grin tell chilli sauce to translate
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chillisauce:

Abeg chilli come and translate o

See her, finally you will leave your OGA alone
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
ileobatojo:

Chilli, abeg help me translate this one.

Why you no ask Jenny wey write am. Maybe she meant different thing.

Anyway, for my own understanding it means ....

"The old that refused to age" in a negative way.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
jennykadry:

See her, finally you will leave your OGA alone
Which oga, na money I dey pursue o, this yr na total war.

Oga and shildren dey one side first.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chillisauce: Not really a fan of beach holidays. I prefer the les Vegas type of crazy hols.

Baby mama recommended Vegas to me, cheii I need to upgrade
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by divex(f): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
[size=20pt]lol na today. poster what of the single girls who are under pressure to marry even at the age of 20, so disgusting. In nigeria, if you are a beautiful woman and u not married. ppl start looking at you like something else is wrong with you. Why is naja bleeped up like so ??[/size]

1 Like

Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Chillisauce:

Why you no ask Jenny wey write am. Maybe she meant different thing.

Anyway, for my own understanding it means ....

"The old that refused to age" in a negative way.

The old that refused to age eh? That's called agbaya in yoruba.

Is that what you meant JK?
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
ileobatojo:

The old that refused to age eh? That's called agbaya in yoruba.

Is that what you meant JK?

Yes. wink
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Ronnie65(f): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Cougar pictures reminds me of the movie Jaws.
grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by mgbeketoto: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
May we not DIE by assassinations vs abortions iseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
AWON FFK VS BOO!!! tongue
Nothing like a DEAD NL still living with HER mother!
Reeeeeal OLD CARGO, even FADA REFUSES TO PHOCK AND MARRY, BUT MOTHER WILL FIND DEAD AND BURY LIKE MALLAH OVER-PHOCKED NATIVE GUINEA- FOWL WITH 100,000 NAIRA!!! TCHWUEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!
Awon the OLD SHALT GROW AND THE YOUNG SHALT QUENCH ON NL "moda and fada will kill and CHOP !!! cry

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

FIIIIIIIIAKWAAAAAH!!!

Ndi AMOSU na NDI OSSSSSSSU!!!

Ba yan nu! Ni mee EVIL FOREST!
Tata! grin
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
lady gogo:

Jesus is lord! That last pic. *dead* considering the fact that its -40 season here.

are you in montreal or moscow? -40? i would run mad. angry angry

Ronnie65: Cougar pictures reminds me of the movie Jaws.
grin

biko, this place is too fine to attract sharks.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Una still dey for this matter grin?
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by ladygogo: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
coogar:

are you in montreal or moscow? -40? i would run mad. angry angry

biko, this place is too fine to attract sharks.

Winnipeg, Manitoba oh. We just got a break today actually. it's -8 today and we are happy! We are crazy like that! grin

No you wont run mad. you just tend to live with it..
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by coogar: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
lady gogo:

Winnipeg, Manitoba oh. We just got a break today actually. it's -8 today and we are happy! We are crazy like that! grin

No you wont run mad. you just tend to live with it..

the heating system in canada is tight......
it's only when you are outdoors that you are in trouble.
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
From divorced women in nigeria
Derailed to lorretta's wedding pics
Derailed to holiday season and who's going where.
Hehehehe

Ok on a serious note. Has anyone here been to hawaii? What's it like. Just curious
Re: Divorced Women In Nigeria by pickabeau1: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
loretta.. fun room

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? / Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back / When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.