Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Can Football Shot Kill? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Football Shot Kill? (437 Views)

Full List Of Done Deal In The Transfer Window Market(screen Shot) / South Africa Captain Senzo Meyiwa Shot Dead [PHOTOS] / Oscar Pistorius's Girlfriend Shot Dead At His Home - Video/Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Football Shot Kill? by teniola55(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Am scared...am thinking of becoming a goalkeeper since i dont know how to kick the ball...though am trying to be a good golie,but am scared of football shot...anytime a player wants to hit a shot at me during a match,my heart usually skip a beat,sometimes i dont even see the shot due to the speed and pace of the ferocious shot,only to find it at the back of my net...I HEARD FROM MY FRIENDS THAT SOME SHOTS ARE STRONGER THAN A CANNON!....AND YOU KNOW,...WHEN A CANNON HIT YOU,YOU GONE...TALKLESS OF A SHOT STRONGER THAN A CANNON....IS THIS TRUE...ARE SHOT STRONGER THAN CANNON?....CAN FOOTBALL SHOT KILL?....PLS ADVICE ME,COS IF IT CAN,LET ME QUICKLY CALL IT QUIT
Re: Can Football Shot Kill? by Fishbig: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm...e fit kill oooo!
Re: Can Football Shot Kill? by Krasid(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
bro, if you see dat kind of shot coming just make way for the ball to enter.Your life is more important.
Re: Can Football Shot Kill? by Tolexander: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmmmm!

This makes me remember John Arne Riise's shot that killed Alan Smith's Manchester United carrier, breaking his leg.
Re: Can Football Shot Kill? by XLR8(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
This reminds me of "1000 ways to die"

It may and may not kill. But I think it seldom kills. Shebi u dey watch epl. How many keeper died there.
Re: Can Football Shot Kill? by Krasid(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Op it might not kill you, but you will feel unimaginable pain.

(1) (Reply)

Deposit Funds To 1960bet Account / Cameron Attacked On Twitter After Backing Gay Ex-aston Villa Player / Yaya Toure Emerges CAF African Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.