Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery (8468 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may go to jail as Federal High Court has reserved ruling over the alleged certificate forgery.

The federal high court Ikoyi Lagos has reserved ruling on the suit filled by Dr Adegbola Dominic against Inspector general of police and commissioner of police Lagos state to June 4th, 2013.

Dr Dominic took the duo to court over their inability to conclude the investigation of certificate forgery by Bola Tinubu and prosecute him forforgery as directed by the supreme court.

Bola Tinubu was alleged to have forged the certificates which he presented to INEC in 1999 when he contested for election as the governor of Lagos state.

The late Gani Fawehinmi who first challenged the academic qualifications that Tinubu presented to INEC in court was told by both the high court and the appeal courts that Tinubu as then sitting governor cannot be tried as he enjoys immunity from prosecution.

The legal luminary then headed to supreme court and the apex court ruled that though Tinubu enjoys immunity from prosecution, he can be investigated by police over the allegation and tried after his tenure.

However, after Tinubu's tenure as the governor of Lagos state, the Nigeria police refused to charge him as ruled by the supreme court.

It was this seeming lack of will by the police to perform their constituttional duty, to conclude their investigation and charge Tinubu to court that Dr Dominic is challenging by asking the federal high court to compel the IG and commissioner of police Lagos to bring Tinubu to justice.

Speaking in an interview, Barr. Kayode Kayode Ajulo an Abuja based lawyer said:
"Certificate forgery is a criminal offense. Tinubu may be jailed for lying under oath if found guilty.

I wish the media will be vigilant to even cross check the claims of the schools attended by Tinubu as submitted to INEC.

This is not a witch hunt but a move to conclude a case in line with the supreme court ruling."

AYODELE SAMUEL

Tinubu was not only dealing drugs y'all, he was into forgery as well.
APC.
Association of Past Criminals.

18 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by OmoTier1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
You diversionary attics would not work....every blog, online news is awash with Oduah MBA scandal! Professional fora abroad are awash with the news and I know this will form a topic at work with my white folks tomorrow cool

Shameless op, and a small e-demon

15 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by olu77(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2014
2015 will come and go but I wonder if we'll continue to remaing as a nation afterward.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Omo_Tier1: You diversionary attics would not work....every blog, online news is awash with Oduah MBA scandal! Professional fora abroad are awash with the news and I know this will form a topic at work with my white folks tomorrow cool

Shameless op, and a small e-demon

So Tinubu's forgery should be overlooked, he leads the entire race and yet we're not allowed to tell his folks he's a fraud? Am here to help the Yorubas understand the former drug lord Tinubu.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2014
olu77: 2015 will come and go but I wonder if we'll continue to remaing as a nation afterward.

Gej would be our last president.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by cycline404(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2014
grin grin I Laugh for Nigeria my country... grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Op, is this how you want to justify Stella Oduah? You're indirectly saying that "she's not the first person to be involved in a Certificate Scandal", instead of you to condemn the act.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Gej would be our last president.
Are you talking of Republic of Biafra??
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by OmoTier1(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

So Tinubu's forgery should be overlooked, he leads the entire race and yet we're not allowed to tell his folks he's a fraud? Am here to help the Yorubas understand the former drug lord Tinubu.
Why have you not found the wisdom all the while to sue Tinubu in court? How come you did not see it a wise thing to open a thread about Tinubu and His certificates up till now?

You must have the brain of a cow pea to think your diversionary attics would douse the Oduah certificate scandal that is now being reported in Asia as Africa news round, and no doubt would be futured in the Dailymail.co.uk in the next day or two.

You must be Despicable human being .

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Are you talking of Republic of Biafra??

You can have your Odua republic at last, is that not what you want? You've been fighting for it for years.
For your information am from Edo state.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by IGBOSON1: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Are you talking of Republic of Biafra??

^^^No....he's talking of Republic of Oduduwaland! You have a problem with that?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:20am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

You can have your Odua republic at last, is that not what you want? You've been fighting for it for years.
FYI, Omo_Tier1 is from Edo state, I'm equally an Edolite.

I've been fighting for Odua Republic for years?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:23am On Jan 08, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^No....he's talking of Republic of Oduduwaland! You have a problem with that?
Whether your odoriferous self likes it or not, Nigeria is still moving, and by 2015, there would be a change of Government. We ain't begging you to stay, you can form your Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by OmoTier1(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

You cannot be from Edo State, we do not condone criminals in power in Edo State. We do not defend criminals from any where in Edo State. EDOS are known for their open disdain for criminality and we do not give a hoot how much you have, once you are link to a scandal, that is the beginning of your downfall in Edo State.

You must be an ibo trying to hide your identity as most of them do in this forum

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by OmoTier1(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: FYI, Omo_Tier1 is from Edo state, I'm equally an Edolite.

That dude is not from Edo State, He is an ibo boy.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: FYI, Omo_Tier1 is from Edo state, I'm equally an Edolite.

If you're from Edo then why fight other peoples fight? Mid-west left the western region for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

Except you classify Esan as Igbo. Anyway we will soon have Esan state.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by OmoTier1(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Except you classify Esan as Igbo. Anyway we will soon have Esan state.
This post clearly reveal you are not from Edo State. I won't waste my time on you and your useless thread... cool
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:31am On Jan 08, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
The guy in not in anyway related to Edo. I just visited the "Stella scandal's thread" and saw him defending Stella badly! He even went as far as telling a forumite to "go and die", and he's here claiming Edo.

How far?, God will punish you for claiming Edo. You're a renowned "Igbo".

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:34am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

If you're from Edo then why fight other peoples fight? Mid-west left the western region for a reason.
Tell me the reason why you created this thread, if you're truly an Edolite!
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by oluakadinma: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Op thanks so much for your work! No sacred cow! No evil shall go unpunish. All must go to jail.
Front page mod! That's if yu wouldn't mind

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: The guy in not in anyway related to Edo. I just visited the "Stella scandal's thread" and saw him defending Stella badly! He even went as far as telling a forumite to "go and die", and he's here claiming Edo.

How far?, God will punish you for claiming Edo. You're a renowned "Igbo".

Both of you are batsh1t insane to think every Edo man supports APC. Omo_lier that trumpets every thing Yoruba would want us to believe he's from Edo. Any idi.ot can claim any state. In Omo_liers haste to proove his "Edoness" he opened a thread comparing Delta state to Edo state. I don't have to proove my Edo credentials to you schmuck, ask the best gov in Nigeria Uduaghan, his mum is from my town. Esan is PDP and nothing will change it.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2014
Dont make me expose you.

Stop trying to pass this news off as recent.

[size=25pt]TINUBU WAS FOUND 100% INNOCENT! This is old news.

This news is NOT breaking, Tinubu is not going to jail, and he didnt forge anything.

He simply wrote U of Chicago instead of Chicago U on his INEC form. The problem being, that those happen to be two different schools. Simple technical error that political enemies unsuccesfuly tried to use against him. Again, he was found 100% innocent.

Now compare that to the misleading headline of this thread. Notice how the op doesnt include a source?

Be alert. Snakes are in the grass..[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: Dont make me expose you.

Stop trying to pass this news off as recent.

[size=25pt]TINUBU WAS FOUND 100% INNOCENT! This is old news.[/size]

Say that to the supreme court, Gani wanted to expose Tinubu for the fraud he is. Shame that he died but we have a duty to make Gani proud by exposing this former drug lord.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Say that to the supreme court, Gani wanted to expose Tinubu for the fraud he is. Shame that he died but we have a duty to make Gani proud by exposing this former drug lord.

This misleading headline, will get you banned. This news is not breaking, it is old, and Tinubu was found 100% innocent.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by sleekp1: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Tell me the reason why you created this thread, if you're truly an Edolite!

You're a joke to think everyone from edo state supports APC. That reasoning is so so infantile.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2014
sleek_p:

You're a joke to think everyone from edo state supports APC. That reasoning is so so infantile.

I am the worst nightmare for you paid posters!

Your cabal is going to be exposed and frustrated off NL this year.

The fake likes, the fake profiles, everything. cool

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

I am the worst nightmare for you paid posters!

Your cabal is going to be exposed and frustrated off NL this year.

The fake likes, the fake profiles, everything. cool

Dude get a job.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 12:56am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Dude get a job.

How many usernames do you have? grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:56am On Jan 08, 2014
sleek_p:

If you think he created this thread just to support PDP, I will call you an "Olodo". The fool created this thread to cause tribal war between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

Take it or leave it; the guy is not from Edo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 12:59am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Both of you are batsh1t insane to think every Edo man supports APC. Omo_lier that trumpets every thing Yoruba would want us to believe he's from Edo. Any idi.ot can claim any state. In Omo_liers haste to proove his "Edoness" he opened a thread comparing Delta state to Edo state. I don't have to proove my Edo credentials to you schmuck, ask the best gov in Nigeria Uduaghan, his mum is from my town. Esan is PDP and nothing will change it.
Fool, continue claiming Edo. Why did you create this thread??

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by masseratti: 12:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Ehmmm,nd none of you guys that commented can tell the op without a source that his worst nightmare,tinubu attended Chicago state university not university of Chicago?his inec form was filled by proxy and the error has being addressed,its just like someone who went to lagos state university ,and on his inec form,his friend afikuyomi wrote university of lagos,either way if you aske them at Chicago university,they will tell you,they gave him a certificate,am still waiting for the university/college that gave oduah her own MBA,am not even sure if she holds a 1st degree.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP In Early Lead In Ebonyi - Vanguard / Late Ja'afar Response To Sunusi Noisemaking (YouTube) / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.