Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help (1086 Views)

Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by amosade30(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
My gf used d yodi drug for quite sm mnths,she wantd to make ha booty bigger,I told ha to stop abt a mnth ago wen I read smfn on hia abt d negatv effcts of d drug.b booty actuali shoot out more now,bt all ha body has also increased in size including ha cheeks as she nw luk mor chubby..worst is she now has stretch mrks..wch I rili dnt like..she has statrtd usin stretch mrk creams..bt do she rili nid to slim dwn to avoid al ds negatv effects? If yes ,whts d best n fast way to? Tnx 4 ya advc..
Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by adeoladrg(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Long thing. That's if she's not diabetic already. I've seen too much dexamethasone cases and the side effect is in numbers. Let her enjoy her the new body.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by stevecantrell: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2014
amosade30: My gf used d yodi drug for quite sm mnths,she wantd to make ha booty bigger,I told ha to stop abt a mnth ago wen I read smfn on hia abt d negatv effcts of d drug.b booty actuali shoot out more now,bt all ha body has also increased in size including ha cheeks as she nw luk mor chubby..worst is she now has stretch mrks..wch I rili dnt like..she has statrtd usin stretch mrk creams..bt do she rili nid to slim dwn to avoid al ds negatv effects? If yes ,whts d best n fast way to? Tnx 4 ya advc..

You've induced an artificial Cushings

Syndrome in the girl. Still wondering why

nafdac approved that drug. When you get

your next gf buy her MACA or AGUAJE pills.

They are 100% Natural.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by amosade30(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
steve_cantrell:

They are 100% Natural.
no b me forc ha 2get it o,she brot up d idea nd I supported ha..u knw women na,wen dey are keen on smtn,u cnt bt jus support dem...any solutn pls?
Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by mcocolok(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
BRING YOUR BABE MAKE I TOUCH HER YASH SO I CAN GIVE HER A SOLUTION
amosade30: no b me forc ha 2get it o,she brot up d idea nd I supported ha..u knw women na,wen dey are keen on smtn,u cnt bt jus support dem...any solutn pls?
Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by amosade30(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
mcocolok: BRING YOUR BABE MAKE I TOUCH HER YASH SO I CAN GIVE HER A SOLUTION
send ya address na ......I nid advc ppl
Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by amosade30(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
stevecantrell:

They are 100% Natural.
do u knw wia I cn get any of ds pls n price? Tnx
Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by homesodear: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
amosade30: My gf used d yodi drug for quite sm mnths,she wantd to make ha booty bigger,I told ha to stop abt a mnth ago wen I read smfn on hia abt d negatv effcts of d drug.b booty actuali shoot out more now,bt all ha body has also increased in size including ha cheeks as she nw luk mor chubby..worst is she now has stretch mrks..wch I rili dnt like..she has statrtd usin stretch mrk creams..bt do she rili nid to slim dwn to avoid al ds negatv effects? If yes ,whts d best n fast way to? Tnx 4 ya advc..

Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft sagging skin and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)

This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by dunhill26(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
It will be Wise for her to stop using tht stuff. If u love her, get Fat burner and absorber for her. they r natural...whatsapp or call..08136478517
Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by gracehart32: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Aguaje, the curvy fruit now available

The most valuable property of the Aguaje fruit is its high content of Phytoestrogens (Natural Feminine Estrogen*), vitamins, and minerals that enhance internal and external health of your body, skin and hair.

They promote the development of female secondary sexual characteristics, such as br***ts and bum and are also involved in the thickening of the endometrium and other aspects of regulating the menstrual cycle.

It helps to shape the female. It is reasoned to be that Aguaje contributes to beauty and exuberance of the women in the Peruvian jungle, those who consume it regularly.

Call or text 08027209527 or email: gracehart32@yahoo.co.uk for further enquiries.
Re: Effects Of Yodi Drug..pls Help by gracehart32: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aguaje + Maca, the curvy fruit now available

The most valuable property of the Aguaje fruit is its high content of Phytoestrogens (Natural Feminine Estrogen*), vitamins, and minerals that enhance internal and external health of your body, skin and hair.

They promote the development of female secondary sexual characteristics, such as br***ts and bum and are also involved in the thickening of the endometrium and other aspects of regulating the menstrual cycle.

It helps to shape the female. It is reasoned to be that Aguaje + Maca contributes to beauty and exuberance of the women in the Peruvian jungle, those who consume it regularly.

Call or text 08027209527 or email: gracehart32@yahoo.co.uk for further enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Delete Some Things In Our Brain? / Say Goodbye To Sexual Problems!! / Fenugreek !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.