Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 PM

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? (9641 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners More…...evidence!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2008
High Definition Cheating?

There's been lots of local and international trollers online cursing Nigerian men on their serial cheating and the like.

What if we have a TV show like the cheaters in Nigeria for an affordable rate? Don't you think the fear of being disgraced on high def national TV will curb this bad habit in most Nigerian men? What is your take on this idea?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by debosky(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2008
64 topics with 60 of them directed at male bashing. . . .you are close to exceeding your limit madam wink

Most Nigerian men my foot. tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by sistawoman: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2008
it does not do anything to curb cheating for the american men here in the states. and we have several shows that catch cheaters on camara.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
this is what joblessness does to people.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2008
64 topics with 60 of them directed at male bashing. . . .you are close to exceeding your limit madam Wink

Most Nigerian men my foot.

Homeboy, are you threatened by the proposal? I thought you went to the olympics where the real men are?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by debosky(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2008
Real men my foot. tongue

I'm saving my cash to go and compete in the Osun State Olympics next year grin grin

Why would I be scared by the proposal? Naija that men cheat and bring women into their homes as second wives? Do you think they even care about being caught? The only thing that would happen is that men would begin to compete - 'how many times have you been caught? Me i be champion o, I don appear for dat show like 4 times already' grin grin grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by sistajay(f): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2008
Man can't help cheatin just like a shark can't help killin, puttin dem to shame on national telly will NOT deter dem from cheatin.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2008
Real men my foot. Tongue

I'm saving my cash to go and compete in the Osun State Olympics next year Grin Grin

You are welcome as long as you don't come with performance enhancement juju. We are never scared!!!

Why would I be scared by the proposal? Naija that men cheat and bring women into their homes as second wives? Do you think they even care about being caught? The only thing that would happen is that men would begin to compete - 'how many times have you been caught? Me i be champion o, I don appear for that show like 4 times already'

You are a trip, I'm beginning to lose this war on saving Nigerian men. The more you try to pull them out of dung, the more they devise ways to sink deeper. Imagine bragging about being shown on TV 4x for cheating on your wife? Thank God some decent ones still exist,

I also want a show that will bust those that patronize prostitution and let me see whether they'll also brag on that one.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by debosky(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2008
Men can brag about anything, including which of them can fart the longest. tongue

These attempts are futile unless women in general begin to demand higher standards - the men don't cheat with fellow men, the girls falling for the tricks are just as culpable most of the time.

Get a show on those who patronize prostitution, while you're at it, reveal the mothers and family members who forced their kids into such just to build mansions like the Agbaneje's next door. tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2008
Man can't help cheatin just like a shark can't help killin, puttin them to shame on national telly will NOT deter them from cheatin.

I disagree, what about those men that don't cheat? How did they achieve that since they were originally created to cheat? This boys will be boys thingy is getting tired in my books.

If men can't help their cheating problem, how come they are always very loyal and loving to their wives anytime they are poor? Why does the cheating spirit manifest mostly when they have some money to spare. Do you fart only when you have some money in your account? i guess no b/c it's a natural thing that you do everyday, so cheating in men is never natural, they just chose to be greedy and wicked.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2008
Funny thing, debosky is the only man replying this thread.

Debosky hon, do you fear getting caught?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by debosky(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
fear ke? cheesy

Like I said, naija men will not be deterred by such, if they want to cheat they will. tongue

Ok Hotfunmi, men cheat because they are greedy and wicked. . . . is that a new discovery or what? undecided

Get over the bitterness and move on. wink
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by rampant(f): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
there r still sm faithful men out there
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
debosky:

fear ke? cheesy

Like I said, naija men will not be deterred by such, if they want to cheat they will. tongue
So true. esp. if it's in their gene.
Does this say much for all the naija men, reasons why they cheat?
The trait is now becoming an uncontrollable epidemic.
sad
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2008
fear ke? Cheesy

Like I said, naija men will not be deterred by such, if they want to cheat they will. Tongue

Ok Hotfunmi, men cheat because they are greedy and wicked. . . . is that a new discovery or what? Undecided

Get over the bitterness and move on.

Ok, that was my opinion. What is your own opinion on why men cheat? Besides, mine has nothing to do with bitterness, rather, it has more to do with insecurity with respect to the rising HIV cases across the globe among black people.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2008
So true. esp. if it's in their gene.
Does this say much for all the naija men, reasons why they cheat?
The trait is now becoming an uncontrollable epidemic.
sad

You also believe it's in their gene? They know what they are doing and keep doing it. The annoying thing is that some women are following suit these days in the name of vengeance.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2008
Get a show on those who patronize prostitution, while you're at it, reveal the mothers and family members who forced their kids into such just to build mansions like the Agbaneje's next door.

Ohh for sure.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by proo212(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
Actually let's have the show in Nigeria and we'll be surprised at the percentage of men and women that cheat,

Like your fellow sisters don't cheat as well "rolls eyes"

If I wasn't talking from experience you would have thought I was making it up, puhlease!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2008
@topic
Nah . . . we're okay wiv Ultimate Search
In a country that won't allow Big Bruva, Cheaters is a def no-go area
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by debosky(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2008
They keep talking about men cheating. . . are the men screwing fellow men?? undecided
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
debosky:

They keep talking about men cheating. . . are the men screwing fellow men?? undecided
I wonder ooh!!!
There's always a chance to sling mud at Nigerian bruvas
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
They keep talking about men cheating. . . are the men screwing fellow men??

Yesooo, it happens a lot these days. How many women have you seen on this forum bragging about cheating? But you see the likes of 4play, Eldee, Hannibal and Sly broadcast theirs as if they won the olympic gold medal.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by sistawoman: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2008
debosky:

no they are not.  If not for the women who cheat with the married men then they would be forced to stay with thier wives or cheat with other men.

but what is your point?

The topic is high def cheating.  That implies humans cheating.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by LadyT(f): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2008
Oh sharrap Debo angry tongue (my darling) both men and women cheat.

It seems men have the monopoly on cheating because for a long time they were not seen as whores or anything like that the woman was. But nowadays its changing.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nothing cld curb cheating in nigeria cos nigeria is a nation where the man will tell you that he has the right to do whatever he wanna do.
Nigerian men are too bold to be disturbed by showing them on national TV for cheating, they will even be the one to call their friends to watch cos they will be a nation TV.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2008
debosky:

In which cave have you been harboring?
This is 2008. . . . ever heard of gay men?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
Nigerian men are too bold to be disturbed by showing them on national TV for cheating, they will even be the one to call their friends to watch because they will be a nation TV.

Roflmao; What if they were caught patronizing prostitutes? I guess they won't be proud again to call their hommies to take a look @ channel 14 grin grin grin grin.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Yesooo, it happens a lot these days. How many women have you seen on this forum bragging about cheating? But you see the likes of 4play, Eldee, Hannibal and Sly broadcast theirs as if they won the olympic gold medal.
I'm not even married yet so whatchu on??
Abeg answer his question and stop dropping names jare

BTW how's ur Ijesha houseboy/boyfriend wink

Ruby_Pearl:

In which cave have you been harboring?
This is 2008. . . . ever heard of gay men?
So Nigerian men cheat on their wives with gay men??
I've warned you, ecstasy is not meant to be taken with coffee tongue tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2008
eldee:

BTW how's your Ijesha houseboy/boyfriend wink
So Nigerian men cheat on their wives with gay men??
I've warned you, ecstasy is not meant to be taken with coffee tongue tongue
Don't tell me you don't know the hypothetical rate Gayism is "shooting" up in Naija. Especially among the male species
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

The fact that women don't come here to brag about CHEATING does not mean they don't CHEAT!!!!
Afterall, i know about 20 women that have cheated at one point or the other on this forum so whatz the fuss??
Besides, the society frowns at a cheating woman. . . . .A cheating man is a Player(it is well accepted). . .Street credibility n macho status. cool cool
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by debosky(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
sistawoman:

no they are not. If not for the women who cheat with the married men then they would be forced to stay with their wives or cheat with other men.

but what is your point?

The topic is high def cheating. That implies humans cheating.

My point is the obvious slant of DeepZone's post towards exposing MEN, as if they carry out the cheating with inanimate objects or fellow men.

DeepZone:

So if men cheat and keep it quiet that makes it better I think you should stop driving that truck, the carbon monoxide fumes are wrecking your brain sad
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by sistawoman: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hannibal:

.A cheating man is a Player(it is well accepted). . .Street credibility n macho status. cool cool

So this makes it acceptable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amber Rose Talk About Big Peen, Says " Dats The Secret Behind My Banging Body" / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. / Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.