Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) (843 Views)

Can I Program A Java Application Or Game Using A Java Phone? / How To Make A Simple Calculator In Notepad Using .bat Format / Help - Coding Scrabble Game Using Vb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) by RandomAfricanAm: 3:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Synopsis:
A while back I cobbled together a group of guys to make a game in our spare time. I knew all of them were interested in game development so I asked them to meet up and we would meet on the weekends to work. Around that time I was also heavy into African history, folk stories, mythology, and nollywood village movies which can be kinda stark in comparison to the violence of western games/movies. This made me less interested in development of the violence prone project we were working on and more interested in the production & design aspect I could use on other projects later. Eventually we started loosing guys to graduation and work but we got a good bit done so I thought I'd share the journey

The thread is located in the gaming section but I figured you guys might find it interesting also. I'll updated it every day or so, Enjoy!

https://www.nairaland.com/1584802/watch-us-make-game-using
Re: Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) by RandomAfricanAm: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2014
^
Has been updated, enjoy!
Re: Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
RandomAfricanAm: Synopsis:
A while back I cobbled together a group of guys to make a game in our spare time. I knew all of them were interested in game development so I asked them to meet up and we would meet on the weekends to work. Around that time I was also heavy into African history, folk stories, mythology, and nollywood village movies which can be kinda stark in comparison to the violence of western games/movies. This made me less interested in development of the violence prone project we were working on and more interested in the production & design aspect I could use on other projects later. Eventually we started loosing guys to graduation and work but we got a good bit done so I thought I'd share the journey

The thread is located in the gaming section but I figured you guys might find it interesting also. I'll updated it every day or so, Enjoy!

https://www.nairaland.com/1584802/watch-us-make-game-using

I read your thread and immediately i can tell you're taking it serious, i often laugh when people talk about 3D Development here and say they will create a game soon, that stuff is quite complicated. Good work bro

1 Like

Re: Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) by RandomAfricanAm: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hey, I replied to your question/comment in the main thread.

I'd prefer you ask questions there because as I add more videos the page will load slower and slower. When it hits 35(?) post it starts a new page. So while your questions/comments serve to answer your curiosity it also serves as a buffer so that to many videos aren't put on the same page slowing down the page load time.

Thanks smiley
Re: Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc) by RandomAfricanAm: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2014
^
Has been updated, enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Site Not Opening On Opera Why? / Joomla Mobile View / Help Needed with SPSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.