Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual (1146 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / Tricycle Driver Kills 18-yr-old Friend Over Invitation To Join Cult Group / Boy Killed Girl Friend Because Of Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual by kalunomics(m): 5:57am On Jan 08, 2014
LAGOS — The police in Lagos State, yesterday, said they have arrested an 18-year-old boy, Ikechukwu Friday, who allegedly killed a 12-year-old girl for money ritual.
The suspect, who is currently being interrogated at the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Panti, Yaba, was paraded before newsmen. According to him, a pastor he asked for money instructed him to kill a young girl and obtain her faeces. He said the pastor promised him N100,000 if he was able to accomplish the task. According to him, “I attend a popular church around Ketu Street, Aguda but I live with my parents in Badagry. I just finished secondary school and I have been very broke so I approached the pastor for money but he told me that I should strangulate a little girl. “He said when strangulating the girl, she would pass out faeces. The pastor said I should obtain the faeces and bring it to him. He said if I could do this, he would give me N100,000.
“So, on December 30, 2013, I approached a young girl, Bose Ogoja. Her mother sells food in Badagry and I usually patronise them, so she trusted me. I told the girl that I wanted to show her something and that she should follow me. So I took her to an abandoned NITEL building and locked the door. “I pressed her neck tightly and she passed out faeces.
I was, however, not able to get the faeces because I was caught before I could escape.” The suspect, an indigene of Onitsha, Anambra State, pleaded for mercy, adding that this was his first crime. State Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the boy was arrested by neighbours in the area and handed over to the Badagry Police Division. Braide said the pastor, who allegedly gave the boy the instruction, had been arrested and was already cooperating with the police.
While displaying the gruesome picture of the slain girl, Braide said: “He was arrested in an uncompleted building. The security guard manning the building told the police that he saw the boy entering the building with the girl. “He said a few minutes later, he heard the girl screaming and later saw the boy leaving. The security guard raised the alarm and the neighbours were alerted and they arrested the boy.” On entering the building, the discovered that the girl was dead. “The picture of the girl’s corpse shows that the girl was naked and defecated on the floor.”

Re: How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 08, 2014
this is sad.. so sad. All for money?
what will it profit anybody if he or she gain the whole riches, fames and wealth of this world and lose his or her only soul?
the love of money breed evil.
Re: How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual by Coldfaya(m): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Holy crap!!! Damn this country! We've lost it, even kids v lost it; we all heartless now; beasts in one form or d other. I givvvvv up.
Re: How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual by igbsam(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2014
I watched the News of the boy being Interviewed on TVC News.....The name of the Popular pastor is "DR SIGN FIREMAN" of POWER HEADQUARTERS. He has been arrested!
Re: How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual by texaco1: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2014
igbsam: I watched the News of the boy being Interviewed on TVC News.....The name of the Popular pastor is "DR SIGN FIREMAN" of POWER HEADQUARTERS. He has been arrested!
I have never trusted all these so called flamboyant pastors.what they do is even worse than babalawos rituals
Re: How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2014
kalunomics: LAGOS — The police in Lagos State, yesterday, said they have arrested an 18-year-old boy, Ikechukwu Friday, who allegedly killed a 12-year-old girl for money ritual.
The suspect, who is currently being interrogated at the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Panti, Yaba, was paraded before newsmen. According to him, a pastor he asked for money instructed him to kill a young girl and obtain her faeces. He said the pastor promised him N100,000 if he was able to accomplish the task. According to him, “I attend a popular church around Ketu Street, Aguda but I live with my parents in Badagry. I just finished secondary school and I have been very broke so I approached the pastor for money but he told me that I should strangulate a little girl. “He said when strangulating the girl, she would pass out faeces. The pastor said I should obtain the faeces and bring it to him. He said if I could do this, he would give me N100,000.
“So, on December 30, 2013, I approached a young girl, Bose Ogoja. Her mother sells food in Badagry and I usually patronise them, so she trusted me. I told the girl that I wanted to show her something and that she should follow me. So I took her to an abandoned NITEL building and locked the door. “I pressed her neck tightly and she passed out faeces.
I was, however, not able to get the faeces because I was caught before I could escape.” The suspect, an indigene of Onitsha, Anambra State, pleaded for mercy, adding that this was his first crime. State Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the boy was arrested by neighbours in the area and handed over to the Badagry Police Division. Braide said the pastor, who allegedly gave the boy the instruction, had been arrested and was already cooperating with the police.
While displaying the gruesome picture of the slain girl, Braide said: “He was arrested in an uncompleted building. The security guard manning the building told the police that he saw the boy entering the building with the girl. “He said a few minutes later, he heard the girl screaming and later saw the boy leaving. The security guard raised the alarm and the neighbours were alerted and they arrested the boy.” On entering the building, the discovered that the girl was dead. “The picture of the girl’s corpse shows that the girl was naked and defecated on the floor.”
oooooh my God! I think all this new generation should be investigated, thats why i don't subscribe to all these new churches . this boy n his pastor should be lynched. so if the money finishes the boy will kill again, chai! Nigeria is finished, we have babalawos now as pastors of churches, May God purnish all ritualist in Nigeria... this news have made me lose my appetite.
Re: How 18-yr-old Boy Killed Girl, 12, For Money Ritual by gulfer: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmm, see Gobe for Pastor.

(1) (Reply)

A Man O War Commander Rapes A FUTO Student. / Graphic Photo: Lagos policeman kills twin brothers, their friend, himself / More Christians Girls Abducted And Forcefully Converted To Islam & Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.