Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant (1925 Views)

Are You An Undergradute And Desire To Become An Entreprenuer At No Cost? / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. / I Need Help With My Project Proposal"- English Lang Undergradute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2014
This thread is open for the PHILOSOPHERS,were free-thinking is lauded and human right is blatantly discuss.

Please,rationalism is the hallmark of this forum.....ASPIRANTS of this REASONING course is without borad invited to see things for themselves how NAIRALANDERS reasons things out!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:
This thread is open for the PHILOSOPHERS,were free-thinking is lauded and human right is blatantly discuss.

Please,rationalism is the hallmark of this forum.....ASPIRANTS of this REASONING course is without borad invited to see things for themselves how NAIRALANDERS reasons things out!

Oya start
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by 3nairalandcom: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2014
A component of philosophy called axiology talk about value theory;thus how do you value what you love.In its general sence the theory educate us to value what we love
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by 3nairalandcom: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2014
A component of philosophy called axiology talk about value theory;thus how do you value what you love.In its general sence the theory educate us to value what we love.
2pac Adeiza
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by promisechild(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2014
Subcribing
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote
author=3@nairaland.com]A component of philosophy called axiology talk
about value theory;thus how do you value what you love.In its general
sence the theory educate us to value what we love[/quote]

You value what you love if that thing has a value.....To me value
produces value.Immaterial things should therefore be within the essence
of knowledge than a purposive constancy of love.As a material form
losses it focus so the love that goes with it......

Any more philosophizing?
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
DEVA1:

Oya start

I have come to the realisation that nothing actually in the objective sense is permanent and the temporal and mundane vision of fickleness is attributed to the permanent knowledge of form and idealism.......what do you feel about my thought?
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Juwon277: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
pls explain more 4 me all about stituation ethics
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
I've always believe in numbers,in equations and
logics that leads to reasoning , but after a
lifetime of such persuit, i ask what truely is
logic? And who decides to reason..my question
has taken me to physical , to metaphysical ,to
illusional and back..and i'v made the most
important discovery of my career , the most
important discovery of my life: It is only in the
mysterious equations of love that logical reason
can be found,only it is because you,you are the
reason i am...you are all my reasons....thank
you.for integrating all my differentiated
mistakes...your love always tends to
infinity..irrespective of my infinitesimal
faithfulness..

#teamdontacceptfactsswithoutproofs#

1 Like

Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
*Following*

Hurray! I can now comment on education section grin
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by JustCare: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
hope metaphysics is allowed?
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
JustCare: hope metaphysics is allowed?

All forms of human metaphysical grandeur is essential!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
benbuks: I've always believe in numbers,in equations and
logics that leads to reasoning , but after a
lifetime of such persuit, i ask what truely is
logic? And who decides to reason..my question
has taken me to physical , to metaphysical ,to
illusional and back..and i'v made the most
important discovery of my career , the most
important discovery of my life: It is only in the
mysterious equations of love that logical reason
can be found,only it is because you,you are the
reason i am...you are all my reasons....thank
you.for integrating all my differentiated
mistakes...your love always tends to
infinity..irrespective of my infinitesimal
faithfulness..

#teamdontacceptfactsswithoutproofs#

If i disagree with PYTHAGORAS dat form and reality is govern by ARITHMETICS.,then i diisagree with you!......

My view is.....since LOVE is ABSTRACT....it cant be numbered!

Regarding FACT and PROOF

Do you really need proofs to back the fact that a boy definitely will grow into a man?

Do you really need a proof that water is colourless?

1 Like

Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:

If i disagree with PYTHAGORAS dat form and reality is govern by ARITHMETICS.,then i diisagree with you!......

My view is.....since LOVE is ABSTRACT....it cant be numbered!

Regarding FACT and PROOF

Do you really need proofs to back the fact that a boy definitely will grow into a man?

Do you really need a proof that water is colourless?

you need to understand the power of love bruv...

love rules over all...that‘s the key formular the world is void of...

though it‘s obvious and naturally imutable that a boy will later turn man or water being colourless

it is strongly believed of me that all things. have proofs..however ,some things are impossible to prove by some beings..thats does not make the ‘claim‘ untrue.

which is where , the bone of contention exist between some ‘ free thinkers‘ and ‘ religious‘ folks..

e.g . we believe that God exist, though logically speaking ,we cant substantially prove that. (does it make it untrue?) also we believe , every human being have conscience , we cant also substantially prove that as well.

the fact that i. cant convincely prove somthing does not make it untrue...(could be supernatural)

actually , if we dont. believe supreme beings exist beyond our universe ,then everything we do as terrestial beings will only appear as fringe
and our quest for a better world will only run amok.

.am heading somewhere but let me stop here .
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by s1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm very happy to be hear, pls enlighten me more on logic.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Fynestboi: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:

I have come to the realisation that nothing actually in the objective sense is permanent and the temporal and mundane vision of fickleness is attributed to the permanent knowledge of form and idealism.......what do you feel about my thought?

I don't really follow dat line of thought o. Maybe its just yr opinion
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by promisechild(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Fynestboi: There is already a thread for this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1424202/thread-law-philosophy-undergraduates/24
that thread has been dominated by law students so here is ok for the future philosophers sir.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote

author=benbuks]

you need to understand the power of love bruv...

love rules over all...that‘s the key formular the world is void of...

though it‘s obvious and naturally imutable that a boy will later turn
man or water being colourless

it is strongly believed of me that all things. have proofs..however
,some things are impossible to prove by some beings..thats does not make
the ‘claim‘ untrue.

which is where , the bone of contention exist between some ‘ free
thinkers‘ and ‘ religious‘ folks..

e.g . we believe that God exist, though logically speaking ,we cant
substantially prove that. (does it make it untrue?) also we believe ,
every human being have conscience , we cant also substantially prove
that as well.

the fact that i. cant convincely prove somthing does not make it
untrue...(could be supernatural)

actually , if we dont. believe supreme beings exist beyond our universe
,then everything we do as terrestial beings will only appear as fringe
and our quest for a better world will only run amok.

.am heading somewhere but let me stop here .
[/quote]

Sir,i put it upon myself that FORMS and IDEA rules our ultimate universe
combined with the universal forces of this solicited world.Love is only
but an ABSTRACT-a non-substance and also a victim and a victor to other
abstract.If LOVE rules,then HATRED,hostility and cruelty are
emphatically ruling in their pointless form too.

Love seems to be....it does not be.It seems to appear....it does not
appear!

Abstract may be hard to prove,not by the metaphysical guff that stand
between the form and the ideal.It so easy to knw that the search for
wanting morals have made some ABSTRACT to felt most ordinarily everyday.

You feel FEAR,...You are caught away by a woman's beauty......Do these
thoughts rules over you?

Forms rule...but the guidance of INTUITION and THOUGHT is supernaturally
overhaul by ABSTRACTIONS.

ABSTRACTIONS(LOVE) does not welcome proof in any form,inshort abtraction
produces abstraction,don't expect love to produce a tin of milk,a
newborn baby,a beautiful house........So,the physical which is suppose
to offer the magic for proof is sub-zero.So LOVE is and abstraction of a
common root that lacks proof to its existence.We feel it...by
experience,intuition and thought almost from primary knowledge of wat we
av about it.

So,it seems to GOD....Some sed,GOD IS LOVE.....ABSTRACT is alwys equal
to ABSTRACT.....everything equal to evil....love...hatred....is also
equal to GOD.

So we can say LOVE IS GOD....LOVE IS HATRED.....GOD IS HATRED.....HAPPINESS IS DEATH.....

Because every ABSTRACTION welcome an another one with an agenda behind it or afore-most unwelcome dat should be welcome or not welcome!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2014
promisechild: that thread has been dominated by law students so here is ok for the future philosophers sir.
hi.morning bro.are u studying philosophy?if yes,i will lyk to learn the cons and pros of the course.thank u!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2014
promisechild: that thread has been dominated by law students so here is ok for the future philosophers sir.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by JustCare: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2014
love love love!!! It really makes our world go round. The only factor that could keep our world going
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=JustCare]love love love!!! It really makes our world go round.
The only factor that could keep our world going [/quote]

Just as you cannot cook a food with only SALT......

So,LOVE on its isolation is NOTHING!

Humans make love of its effect......humanity makes the world goes round......

Not LOVE!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by JustCare: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:

Just as you cannot cook a food with only SALT......

So,LOVE on its isolation is NOTHING!

Humans make love of its effect......humanity makes the world goes round......

Not LOVE!

No bro...loveless humanity decays the world! while humanity swinging in love would make the world a berra place
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Fynestboi: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2014
no it was not, its we philosopher that gave them the chance to dominate, but once we dominate they would play along and am very sure u knw this is not the first thread open for philosopher? I just want it to be organize ... Let all use that thread..
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by JustCare: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Fynestboi: no it was not, its we philosopher that gave them the chance to dominate, but once we dominate they would play along and am very sure u knw this is not the first thread open for philosopher? I just want it to be organize ... Let all use that thread..
Nooo Mr. Moderator! we want it here and maybe here alone! just the great thinkers alone
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
In other to keep the thread Organized, i suggest let's all discuss One topic after the order.

Someone e.g the Op, can bring out a topic and everyone can debate/learn/research/argue/contribute towards the topic.

If we're done with that topic, another one is brought out.
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
In
respect to what my next PHILOSOPHER suggested,it dawn on me to raised a
profound issue so we can rationalize and equal make an inferrence out
of it.Before i move i really want to appreciate every PHILOSOPHER dat
have so much see the need that we exist alone because we are unmixed and
yet preciously to sister courses......Inshort PHILOSOPHY is the mother
to all field of life.

I want every great philosopher to join up in this forum to discuss a tangible topic on METAPHYSICS
This the topic:

METAPHYSICS: THE HUMAN EXISTENSE AND HER PHILOSOPHY OF UNIVERSAL DEVELOPMENT!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by DrLazDevitan: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=Buzzonix]In other to keep the thread Organized, i
suggest let's all discuss One topic after the order.

Someone e.g the Op, can bring out a topic and everyone can
debate/learn/research/argue/contribute towards the topic.

If we're done with that topic, another one is brought
out.
[/quote]

Done that!
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by JustCare: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:
In
respect to what my next PHILOSOPHER suggested,it dawn on me to raised a
profound issue so we can rationalize and equal make an inferrence out
of it.Before i move i really want to appreciate every PHILOSOPHER dat
have so much see the need that we exist alone because we are unmixed and
yet preciously to sister courses......Inshort PHILOSOPHY is the mother
to all field of life.

I want every great philosopher to join up in this forum to discuss a tangible topic on METAPHYSICS
This the topic:

METAPHYSICS: THE HUMAN EXISTENSE AND HER PHILOSOPHY OF UNIVERSAL DEVELOPMENT!
who is man
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Fynestboi: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
ok let me dance to you guys tune this time.....
Re: Philosopher Undergradute, Graduate and Aspirant by Fynestboi: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
pick up my pen and book to learn at the feet of my seniors smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artist Turns Ford Into Library "Weapon Of Mass Instruction". See Photos / NOUN, 300 Level Accounting Student / Thread For First Class Graduates And First Class Aspirants. Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.