Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides (3232 Views)

Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce / Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: The minister of aviation, Stella Oduah, has come under attack once again. Few weeks ago, the controversy was about the purchase of 2 armoured vehicles. When it seems the minister has emerged from that controversy unscathed, a new controversy is brewing. This time the allegation is that she lied about her educational qualification.

Let me state clearly that if (A VERY BIG IF) indeed Stella Oduah lied about acquiring MBA degree in the US, then she has disappointed me personally. I must also add that she acted stupiidly. The earlier this society places less emphasis on paper qualifications and more emphasis on peoples abilities/skills, the better for our country.

However, my advice to Stella Oduah and her aides in the face of the latest controversies is to activate the IGNORE button.

It must be stated that most of those asking for the head of Stella Oduah in the last few months are not doing so for the love of country or because they'r interested interested in good governance, progress and development. It is all politics, politics, politics and more politics. Nothing more.

For me, and I think for most Nigerians, politics takes the back seat. All we want now is PROGRESS, GOOD GOVERNANCE AND DEVELOPMENT. These are the things most Nigerians demand of Stella Oduah and others in govt, and not MBA degree or professorship.

In this regard, Stella Oduah, as minister of aviation, has shown in the last few years, that she can deliver where others have failed. She has shown herself to be focused and hardworking. The various projects going on in the aviation sector at the moment shows that there is JUDICIOUS use of resources in that sector.

Yes if this controversy had happened in advanced countries and if it is proven to be true, Stella Oduah would have to resign. But Nigeria is not an advanced country. If we apply the standard of those advanced countries across board, then all the leading politicians in Nigeria today should be rotting in JAIL FOR LIFE. In the same vein, for goodness sake, should a person or group of people who overthrew a democratically elected govt 3 decades ago still be relevant politically today in any sane or advanced country? I dont think so. But here we are, a Buhari is still parading himself as one of the leaders of APC and a potential presidential candidate, and he is being cheered on by his supporters.

So bottomline, I think I and many Nigerians are justified in holding on TENACIOUSLY to one-eyed politicians/political leaders in a country of very blind politicians. More so when those trying to push out these one-eyed politicians/political leaders are doing so for political reasons.

So in conclusion, I advise Stella Oduah and her aides to keep mute on this latest onslaught. Any response to the allegations will further exacerbate the controversy because if she starts responding, then she should expect more questions. She should learn from how the CBN governor, Sanusi, managed the scandal concerning him and his mistress. Stella Oduah should stay focused, keep her eyes on the ball and sustain the very good works she is already doing in the aviation sector.
Can you concentrate on the criminal lady with the mismatching colored contacts and forget about Buhari for one second? I know the thought of where you'll end up if a man that despises corruption as much as him ever becomes President bothers you a lot, but try to focus. The topic is why Stella can't stop committing crimes and why people like you defend her using silly excuses like "We should forgive her because Nigeria is not yet an advanced country". Tell me, how will Nigeria ever become advanced with the likes of Stealer Oduah in Govt and folks like you egging them on?

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Pataki: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Must you tell lies to sustain your propaganda aimed at enlarging Tinubu's conquered territories?
I said the minister should ignore SR, Premium Times, APC and its online warriors. I didn't say she should ignore Nigerians generally. After all, the minister has been on several tv and radio programmes answering genuine questions from the Nigerian people. She should ignore those because they'r only interested in distracting her because of politics.

What is the meaning of this arrant nonsense you have typed? Is it too much of a task for you to use your brain when you engage me? Where are the lies I have stated in my posts? You utterly once again failed to point any of them out. If you must throw words at me, back them up logically!

Are SR, Premium Times, APC or whatever you call them, foreigners and no longer Nigerians in general? Are they not Nigerians like you? Was this woman called to serve only PDP as a Minister? Why is it difficult for you to ask her to present her degree openly? Afterall, if it was not that important as you ediotically spewed in your opening discourse, she should not have placed it in any of her autobiography as we have read online.

What is the distraction in proving to her opponents that she truly has a MBA from a college or wherever in the States? I hate addressing your foolishness, but since you love displaying it, you will have to deal with it.

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I thought I had stated that in my OP. I have already condemned the act.

I think you are familiar with the saying "A man is known by the company he keeps.

Sir, no offences meant, but Ill say its no surprise to me if you are one of those born into a family whose hope of living rests on the wheels of corruption, bad philosophy of life, bad governance, wanton criminality, etc that are abominations to human welfare.

It also wont be a surprise, going through your posts & patterns of judgement and contributions, that you are from men who actually will have no hope of good living through hard-earned wealth.

If your comments on NL are one to take note, then I say SORRY for your Nigeria (pls note "your Nigeria" ) . Actually, not all Nigerians are fools anymore like those who your likes have brainwashed.

Dont make a mistake man & I want you to take this from me . Not all Nigerians are the same. We dont have the same reasoning & sense of human perception. Some deem it fit to take their kinsmen of Olubunmi Etteh, Deji Bankole, Bode George, etc to the cleaners for their wrondoing. Others deem it fit to keep diseases in the human environment like Oduah, Madueke, Okonjo, etc all in the name of "He/She is ours" .

So boy, Like the wise proverb saying "All fingers are not equal , all Nigerians are not the same.

Igi Imu Jina Sori. !!

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Longeria(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
This certificate forgery of a thing is like "a small Shiite that spoil yash". The first federal house speaker, SALISU BUHARI was politically destroyed because of the same case. Despite Tinubu's muscling of evidence against him, it's still hunting him.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Longeria(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
bad meat: Make she resign!that the most honourable thing to do!
Please do the needful "GO AND DIE"
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by scribble: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
She should ignore the propagandists because of their motive. Motive matters in all that we do. Their motive is politics and if she joins the fray again, they'll keep coming with more questions. There is no clarification that she provides today that will satisfy the propagandists. Just like the armoured car controversy- in spite of all the clarifications, APC e-warriors still uses it as propaganda tool till date. When the politically charged atmosphere calms down, she can decide to clear her name.

honestly ur brain needs check up every 20,000 kilometres. I mean are u seeing d nonsense u r saying. When Bill Clinton and Monica were caught, the motive of d republicans was politics to shame him and impeach him. they did not want democrats in office u recall he shamed bush jnr by defeating him.

however bill clinton admitted his lies and apologized to the people and was forgiven.

Oduah should not ignore the electorate, because whether d motive of saharareporters is political or not, public officials should be accountable to the people.

You are saying because of what buhari did in 1972, we in 2014 should allow oduah go free. if i was seun i would ban your ilk from rearing their ugly minds on my forum. u think like a douche.

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Shankboye(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hw come u are so learned but d words dat u speak or write are total gabbage. All what u wrote doesn't even make any sense..

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Shankboye(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
scribble:

honestly ur brain needs check up every 20,000 kilometres. I mean are u seeing d nonsense u r saying. When Bill Clinton and Monica were caught, the motive of d republicans was politics to shame him and impeach him. they did not want democrats in office u recall he shamed bush jnr by defeating him.

however bill clinton admitted his lies and apologized to the people and was forgiven.

Oduah should not ignore the electorate, because whether d motive of saharareporters is political or not, public officials should be accountable to the people.

You are saying because of what buhari did in 1972, we in 2014 should allow oduah go free. if i was seun i would ban your ilk from rearing their ugly minds on my forum. u think like a douche.
good reply bro.. Thumb up
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by tobex23(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
But sincere nigerian why?? Because of how much?? Why do you continue to display your stupi*dity on this forum now? Are you not aware she has been editing her online profiles since this came up! You are even worse that the oduah sef! She should ignore people because they found out the truth?? Haba!

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Shankboye(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
St_Black:

I think you are familiar with the saying "A man is known by the company he keeps.

Sir, no offences meant, but Ill say its no surprise to me if you are one of those born into a family whose hope of living rests on the wheels of corruption, bad philosophy of life, bad governance, wanton criminality, etc that are abominations to human welfare.

It also wont be a surprise, going through your posts & patterns of judgement and contributions, that you are from men who actually will have no hope of good living through hard-earned wealth.

If your comments on NL are one to take note, then I say SORRY for your Nigeria (pls note "your Nigeria" ) . Actually, not all Nigerians are fools anymore like those who your likes have brainwashed.

Dont make a mistake man & I want you to take this from me . Not all Nigerians are the same. We dont have the same reasoning & sense of human perception. Some deem it fit to take their kinsmen of Olubunmi Etteh, Deji Bankole, Bode George, etc to the cleaners for their wrondoing. Others deem it fit to keep diseases in the human environment like Oduah, Madueke, Okonjo, etc all in the name of "He/She is ours" .

So boy, Like the wise proverb saying "All fingers are not equal , all Nigerians are not the same.

Igi Imu Jina Sori. !!
dat sincerenigerian is just a fuvvktard.. Can't believe somebody will reason this way especially when he can write in english

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by kokoA(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Those without sin should cast the first stone.

In country of blind political leaders, we cannot afford to keep forcing the one-eyed ones out of govt. Let the one-eyed ones stay put until those with both eyes intact are able to penetrate the system.

And tribalism has no place here because if someone like Akinwumi Adeshina was the person involved, I wouldn't mind joining the protest urging him to stay put.

#Stella Oduah stays
you are even worse than I thought.. Smh #pathetic

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Just20(f): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op Nothing can justify a LIE!!!

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
owobokiri: When will you bunch of spineless cowards get tired of picking fights with igbo women?
and how many sincere people picked fights with dora the ex nafdac boss? Is she not igbo?

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by najoke: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2014

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Insincere 9gerian has abandoned his insincere thread.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by superstar1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
This guy has lost every iota of honour, respect and credibility.

He is a disgrace.

Even, if your daily income is coming from PPP and sycophancy, it ought to be done with decency, decorum and tact.

Insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians on public forum, makes you nothing but a f00l from the pit of hell, where you and Stela (stella keh.abi Stealer) will rot.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by DerideGull(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Frawzey:

See this rubbish analogy!!! It would be helpful for you to note that Salisu Buhari was removed as the speaker -even as the 4th most powerful man in government - when we discovered he used fake certificates from UT (University of Toronto).

Now you "sin-seer" nigerian see no 'sin' in what Oduah has done probably because you are a huckster of this administration or you come from her geo-poli zone. You see why people keep saying this government is at the apex of tribalism like the Shagari regime?

So many scandals around the woman, yet Mr President has kept mum about it. 2015 is coming!

Frawzey tongue

What have you done to a former minister of aviation who has publicly stated he committed all forms of corruption while in office?

According to your mantra, the crap you spewed in the above post is due to the fact that the current minister of aviation is not form your “ geo-poli zone”.

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: Insincere 9gerian has abandoned his insincere thread.
I am back. I dey kampe!

Now, where are those lower animals? I'm back to decimate them one after the other?
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I am back. I dey kampe!

Now, where are those lower animals? I'm back to decimate them one after the other?
at the end you heap curses on your children and wife(if you have any) for supporting this questionable woman. Abi na your wife? Let her defend herself.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
superstar1: This guy has lost every iota of honour, respect and credibility.

He is a disgrace.

Even, if your daily income is coming from PPP and sycophancy, it ought to be done with decency, decorum and tact.

Insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians on public forum, makes you nothing but a f00l from the pit of hell, where you and Stela (stella keh.abi Stealer) will rot.

No surprises. Those are the vituperations of a Tinubu paid online cockroach.

I deal with FACTS, not sentiments or emotional rants.

On this forum, I stand against corruption or corrupt practices. But I also will not join the bandwagon to give a dog a bad name to hang it. I will not join bandits to witch-hunt innocent people because of politics.

Till date, there is NO proven case of corruption against Stella Oduah. Fact!

With regards to the armoured car controvery, here are the facts.

The purchase of 2 armoured cars for the ministry of aviation or any ministry cannot be described as a case of corruption. Fact!

The purchase of armoured vehicles (referred to as security vehicle in the budget) was contained in the 2013 budget. Fact!

The ministry did not spend more than what the NASS appropriated for purchase of vehicles in 2013. Fact!

The vehicles were purchased thru a lease purchase agreement of the ministry with First Bank. Fact!

So if the above are the facts in the matter, why then do some bandits insist Stella Oduah is guilty of corruption or should be killed? The answer is politics, politics and politics.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
I wish we could know who are personally, with your picture and profile, so that in the near future, we make sure you, and others like you never gets the chance to run any public post in this country
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by prov1029(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:

What is the meaning of this arrant nonsense you have typed? Is it too much of a task for you to use your brain when you engage me? Where are the lies I have stated in my posts? You utterly once again failed to point any of them out. If you must throw words at me, back them up logically!

Are SR, Premium Times, APC or whatever you call them, foreigners and no longer Nigerians in general? Are they not Nigerians like you? Was this woman called to serve only PDP as a Minister? Why is it difficult for you to ask her to present her degree openly? Afterall, if it was not that important as you ediotically spewed in your opening discourse, she should not have placed it in any of her autobiography as we have read online.

What is the distraction in proving to her opponents that she truly has a MBA from a college or wherever in the States? I hate addressing your foolishness, but since you love displaying it, you will have to deal with it.
You have tried in your reply but what is so obvious is that Nigerians really deserves the leaders we get.
Nigerians vote based on religion and ethnicity and not character. Well until they satrt cooking their children to feed maybe their eyes will open.
In nigeria a ploiceman can slap you and people find nothing wrong with it. he is not prosecuted instead they kneel down to plead
Lawyers employed by the state just collect salaries witouht defending people can't you see people clogged in prison abi some are not ripe for probational release.
Ihejerika is the IG of police even though we are in civilian regime

Fighter jets carry out air assault within a country less the siz of texas or california as if na godzilla we dey fine.
I find it amusing that criminals like Stella can even run for governorship elections at least it is nigeria
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: at the end you heap curses on your children and wife(if you have any) for supporting this questionable woman. Abi na your wife? Let her defend herself.
Let posterity be the judge.

Posterity will not forgive those who, for political or ethnic or whatever reasons, tried to give a dog a bad name to hang it.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
No surprises. Those are the vituperations a Tinubu paid online cockroach.

I deal with FACTS, not sentiments or emotional rants.

On this forum, I stand against corruption or corrupt practices. But I also not join the bandwagon to give a dog a bad name to hang him. I will not join bandits to witch-hunt innocent people because of politics.

Till date, there is NO proven case of corruption against Stella Oduah. Fact!

With regards to the armoured car controvery, here are the facts.

The purchase of 2 armoured cars for the ministry of aviation or any ministry cannot be described as a case of corruption. Fact!

The purchase of armoured vehicles (referred to as security vehicle in the budget) was contained in the 2013 budget. Fact!

The ministry did not spend more than what the NASS appropriated for purchase of vehicles in 2013. Fact!

The vehicles were purchased thru a lease purchase agreement of the ministry with First Bank. Fact!

So if the above are the facts in the matter, why then do some bandits insist Stella Oduah is guilty of corruption? The answer is politics, politics and politics.

You have gotten so foolish that you cant even control it anymore, but rather foolishness is the one in control. That is the result NLers are seeing in your posts.

Look what the cat just dragged.

You are so much bonded in the iron chains of foolishness that you call your LIES as Facts.

...Do something quick bro. Your moniker is fast becoming a clown on NL.

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by ocelot2006(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
jarkbauer:

so you are blind to the fact that she lied. May God be blind to your heart desires only if you are blind to her lies

And where's the proof that she lied? BTW, shouldn't the minister be given the opportunity to defend herself before she's declared guilty or acquitted?
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Wallie(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: The minister of aviation, Stella Oduah, has come under attack once again. Few weeks ago, the controversy was about the purchase of 2 armoured vehicles. When it seems the minister has emerged from that controversy unscathed, a new controversy is brewing. This time the allegation is that she lied about her educational qualification.

Let me state clearly that if (A VERY BIG IF) indeed Stella Oduah lied about acquiring MBA degree in the US, then she has disappointed me personally. I must also add that she acted stupiidly. The earlier this society places less emphasis on paper qualifications and more emphasis on peoples abilities/skills, the better for our country.

However, my advice to Stella Oduah and her aides in the face of the latest controversies is to activate the IGNORE button.

Yes if this controversy had happened in advanced countries and if it is proven to be true, Stella Oduah would have to resign. But Nigeria is not an advanced country. If we apply the standard of those advanced countries across board, then all the leading politicians in Nigeria today should be rotting in JAIL FOR LIFE. In the same vein, for goodness sake, should a person or group of people who overthrew a democratically elected govt 3 decades ago still be relevant politically today in any sane or advanced country? I dont think so. But here we are, a Buhari is still parading himself as one of the leaders of APC and a potential presidential candidate, and he is being cheered on by his supporters.

I think what you're alluding to is - damage control. I understand that sometimes when a politician finds himself/herself in an untenable situation, the best response is not to respond and hope the controversy blows over. However, I think where you went wrong is in trying to justify her non-resignation due to Nigeria not being "an advanced country".

Ms Oduah, like every other politician, has every right to fight for her survival but her survival should be based on the law taking its course and she coming out on top. If she’s found to have padded her resume, the law should take its course and if she survives, good for her but if forced out, she had it coming. Simple.

I can understand people seeing this as a political issue (PDP vs. ACN) but for the life of me I can’t fathom why it became tribal!

I see people commenting that a “Yoruba/Hausa politician” did the same or worse and nothing happened to them. To that I say those politicians got lucky; after all, there’s never a time in history of the world when every single crook was arrested or made to face the law. Some people will always get away because they’re lucky, smart, and/or timed the crime right.

Anybody here old enough to remember when the Buhari regime killed a few people caught smuggling drugs by firing squad? Do you think they were the only people to smuggle drugs? Also, when a thief is caught in the streets, why not just let him go based on the fact that other robberies succeeded and this particular thief is just unlucky to get caught?

If your hand gets caught in the cookie jar, face the consequences!
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by ocelot2006(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: at the end you heap curses on your children and wife(if you have any) for supporting this questionable woman. Abi na your wife? Let her defend herself.

Hey Bleep face, leave someone's wife and kids out of this. if you have an issue with Sincere Nigerian, place your focus solely on him, not his family.

too many kids on Naira land...

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by ocelot2006(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
St_Black:

You have gotten so foolish that you cant even control it anymore, but rather foolishness is the one in control. That is the result NLers are seeing in your posts.

You are so much bonded in the iron chains of foolishness that you call your LIES as Facts.

Nice rebuttal, bro. Soooooo "mature".......
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Pataki:

Yes they are Nigerians but at the moment what they represent is the DESTRUCTION of Nigeria because of politics. So the govt and many of us are weary of them.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
St_Black:

Again, I deal with facts, not emotional and baseless outburst of Tinubu's paid e-dogs. I have CONCRETE evidence to back up each of those statements of facts. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of mentally challenged fools like you. Your statements are based on hearsays and emotional spasms.

I'm sure you've never seen the 2013 budget of NCAA. Here is a slice of relevant portion of it as reported by Daily Trust. Note the provision for security vehicle in the budget.
Sincere 9gerian: In the NCAA 2013 budget approval document of the National Assembly obtained by Daily Trust, the provisions for operational vehicles were Toyota pick-up Hilux, five units; Toyota Corolla, 10 units; Toyota Landcruiser, five units; Toyota Hiace bus, three units; security inspection vehicle, two units for safety/security purposes and inspection of perimeter fences, all at the sum of N240 million.

http://dailytrust.info/index.php/top-stories/9031-oduah-admits-approving-purchase-of-n564m-cars
What else now for you and other witch-hunters?
The rest is subject to interpretation.

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wallie:

I think what you're alluding to is - damage control. I understand that sometimes when a politician finds himself/herself in an untenable situation, the best response is not to respond and hope the controversy blows over. However, I think where you went wrong is in trying to justify her non-resignation due to Nigeria not being "an advanced country".

Ms Oduah, like every other politician, has every right to fight for her survival but her survival should be based on the law taking its course and she coming out on top. If she’s found to have padded her resume, the law should take its course and if she survives, good for her but if forced out, she had it coming. Simple.

I can understand people seeing this as a political issue (PDP vs. ACN) but for the life of me I can’t fathom why it became tribal!

I see people commenting that a “Yoruba/Hausa politician” did the same or worse and nothing happened to them. To that I say those politicians got lucky; after all, there’s never a time in history of the world when every single crook was arrested or made to face the law. Some people will always get away because they’re lucky, smart, and/or timed the crime right.

Anybody here old enough to remember when the Buhari regime killed a few people caught smuggling drugs by firing squad? Do you think they were the only people to smuggle drugs? Also, when a thief is caught in the streets, why not just let him go based on the fact that other robberies succeeded and this particular thief is just unlucky to get caught?

If your hand gets caught in the cookie jar, face the consequences!

Very well said, I do understand what sincere 9nigerian is trying to say, however if she's found guilty then that should be it.

OP, I feel your pain because a lot of airports have really been changing under her watch.

It's however very very very unfortunate that Sahara and others don't apply the same rigorous investigations to ALL politicians. I mean if we are going to clean the system, then NO ONE, should be left out. Let everyone account for their budgets to the last Naira.

If we had this, then we would truly be on a fast track to development as a Nation.
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9igerian, I think the addition of an MBA to her resume falsely if found to be true is kind off a big deal.

In reality though, a lot of people do "spice" up their resumes. I worked at an engineering company were prospective employees resumes usually had a looong list of skills that some didn't have. Some got the jobs though because they had the MAIN skill needed.

Say you a have an employee who you hired to do CAD drawings, which he has been doing excellently for 2 years. You then notice that he stated on his résumé that he is also a software programmer, and you say hey can you design this software for me? He then tells you that he really doesn't now how, and he lied about that part on his résumé. Question is, do you fire this employee that has been brilliant at his job, due to that?

All in all though, I do think a false addition of an MBA if true as I said above, is a bigger deal than small falsified resume additions here and there. I guess its because of the way University qualifications are held to a high esteem. We'll have to wait and see how all this unfolds.

Marketers Plan To Import Fuel Without Subsidy Payment / Photos: Rebranded Lagos State RRS Pictured Taking Helicopter Lessons / Top Nigerian Politician Turns Musician: Releases First Album (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101