Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? (35755 Views)

Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream / Skin Toning Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Is there any difference?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Pelummy(f): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2014
I have argued on this topic before ,
to me I will say no diff .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2014
Pelummy: I have argued on this topic before ,
to me I will say no diff .
toning is actually making ur skin bright but bleaching is changing the colour of ur skin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nairalane: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2014
No diff. Both leads to hell.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2014
Nairalane: No diff. Both leads to hell.
undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Cherish100(f): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Lol. Don't let the toners and bleachers catch u oo.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Incrizz(f): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2014
No difference whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Incrizz(f): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2014
??
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by MrAboki: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Pelummy(f): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2014
i
Ms_Steph: toning is actually making ur skin bright but bleaching is changing the colour of ur skin
toning leads to bleaching ,so where is d diff?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by NanciaKay(f): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2014

may i know how?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
There is a big difference between the two. The main purpose of toning is to even out the skin tone. Toning repairs discoloration of the skin tone caused by the sun or other things. Basically, toning blends all the different patches of skin colors into one even tone, to your original complexion. Toning has no side effects. Bleaching on the other hand, is the scraping of the epidermis (outer layer of the skin). This whitens one's complexion as his/her skin layer thins out. As a result, he/she becomes susceptible to skin cancer especially when exposed to sunlight.

35 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
bleaching causes cancer of the skin cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
slaves. .

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
ﺍﻟﺜﺎﻧﻴﺔ ﺗﺘﺸﺮﻑ ﻣﺆﺳﺴﺔ ﺍﻟﻤﻠﻚ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺃﻥ ﺗﻌﻠﻦ ﻋﻦ ﺇﻃﻼﻕ ﺍﻟﺒﺮﻧﺎﻣﺞ ﺍﻟﺴﻨﻮﻯ ﻟﻠﻤﻨﺢ ﺍﻟﺪﺭﺍﺳﻴﺔ ﻣﺘﺪﺭﺏ )ﻟﻠﻤﺤﺎﺳﺒﻴﻦ -ﻭﺍﻟﺨﺮﻳﺠﻴﻴﻦ -ﻭﺍﻟﻄﻠﺒﺔ ( ﻟﺸﻬﺎﺩﺓ ﺍﻟﻤﺤﺎﺳﺐ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﻤﺤﺘﺮﻑ ﺏ ﺷﻬﺎﺩﺍﺕ ﻣﻌﺘﻤﺪﺓ ﺑﺄﺧﺮ ﻣﺤﺎﺿﺮﺓ ﺑﺎﻟﻜﻮﺭﺱ -1ﺷﻬﺎﺩﺓ ﻣﻌﺘﻤﺪﺓ ﻭﻣﺨﺘﻮﻣﺔ ﺑﺨﺘﻢ ﺍﻟﻨﺴﺮ.y do u now understand?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
No difference.
Both alters the original colour of the skin.
However, toning is gradually but bleaching is by force and whatever means either with
creams, relaxers, concotions etc sad

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by yimikaa: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
@op wait, let me ask alao akala

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by MamaKs: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ms_Steph: toning is actually making ur skin bright but bleaching is changing the colour of ur skin

If you are making your skin bright are u not changing the colour? mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Caracta(f): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lilimax: No difference.
Both alters the original colour of the skin.

I beg to disagree. Toning brings our the original colour of your skin. Methinks undecided

All in all, eat good food, stay healthy and stay away from chemical products. What d'you all need body creams for? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by POPEII: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
None, they are both signs of inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Caracta:

I beg to disagree. Toning brings our the original colour of your skin. Methinks undecided

All in all, eat good food, stay healthy and stay away from chemical products. What d'you all need body creams for? Huh?
Nah, toning gradually alters the skin colour but bleaching
is by force and by fire; whatever means grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by POPEII: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Caracta:

and where was that natural colour? Hidden?
Lmao

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Arlex(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
lol,U asked a question and u answered it urself,then y ask?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by nwamummy96: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
toning is BEVERLY OSU while bleaching is TONTO DIKE

Period

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Dygeasy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Toning - you still remain thesame but your skin is brighter n glowing

Bleaching - you are no longer thesame..

Take for E.g God sends an angel to deliver the answer to your prayers, and u wia dark in complexion,Unfortunately for Ÿ̲̣ou,the angel came looking for Ÿ̲̣ou wen Ÿ̲̣ou are now "white"..grin, He takes the blessing back..dats what bleaching can do to a person..

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
OP, Toning IS long cut to changing color... bleaching na short cut

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by Psychedelia(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
The only type of 'toning' I know about, is working out at the gym and doing lots of cardio - which is what I practice.

Don't know about the skin complexion aspect, cuz everything there, I understand as 'bleaching'. undecided

Well, I'm open to learning more, so I'd like to read the contributions on this thread.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by POPEII: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Toning is as bad as bleaching. You all should stop deceiving yourselves. They both damage your skin and show how inferior you feel

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Toning And Bleaching?? by binhozie(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
POPE II: and where was that natural colour? Hidden?
Lmao

Sunburn
Dehydration
lack of personal hygiene

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones / ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.