Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

My First Book Of Lucifer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Book Of Lucifer (1173 Views)

Litcaf Nigeria Opens The First Book Cafe In Nigeria / Fanfic: The Secret Diary Of Lucifer. / Linda Ikeji Presents Her First Book "It Takes You" Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Book Of Lucifer by Philosopher1979: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
I KNOW HOW LUCIFER FELL FROM HEAVEN. THE STORY IS HERE

mystoryuniverse..com

[url]mystoryuniverse..com[/url]

Now long, long ago, long before time existed. In the dateless pages of eternity before even Adam the first man was created there was what I will describe as the trinity. It is the one we call the Almighty God in the bible or quoran or whatever religion you believe in. The Universe was perfectly made and all the angels were one and happy. There were billions of angels in existence back then and there was nothing like pain, sorrow or sin in all of God’s universe. Now the angels had an hierarchal structure or organization just like any modern day company or establishment. Now all the angels were very beautiful, in fact, there is not human language that can be used to describe their beauty. They were all shining brighter than the modern day sun. The most powerful angels were nine in number and they were Gabriel, Micheal, Uriel, Amizpani, Jascanzi, Clustermoon, Wenditha, Jenthilascontimpa and lastly Lucifer. Out of all these nine angels, Lucifer was the most powerful and beautiful and he always ushered praises into God’s presence. Now, then the Universe that existed then was very different from the one we have now in this present day. It was a universe that had only seven galaxies and many planets. Lucifer was so full of wisdom, he knew the name of all the stars in the 7 galaxies of God’s creation. Now that was quite a feat for there were 10 billion stars in God’s creation and so his memory was even better than that of any modern day computer or electronic gadget. His eyes were clear blue as clear blue as the ocean and his body was made out of 7 colors which are the 7 colors of the rainbow. The colors were red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors just emited out of his body like a light bulb, one after the other. Now he was in perfect symphony with the trinity and he was very close to the Almighty God as he was the favorite of God’s creation. Now, I will begin my story with the time when all the angels gathered before the trinity to sing praises to the Almighty God. Lucifer as usual was there standing in front of the angels with his golden wings. The room where all the angels were gathered was big. In fact, bigger than any stadium that exists on this earth. Imagine a building or stadium that can hold 500 billion people at once. The walls of the room was decorated with all sorts of precious metals like gold, silver, bronze, sapphire, topaz e.t.c. It was like kind of an orchestra and Lucifer was the conductor. His voice sounded so magnificent that no body not even Micheal Jackson could have sung like that. This is how the song went

The Universe is full of your Glory
The whole galaxies explode
In praise to your name
Our hearts are filled with joy from your presence
Our bodies are portions of your glory
And your wisdom is mightier than the Universe
Oh Most High, worthy of praise
Authority to you.

At this point, the whole building exploded with the glory of God and a thick smoke hung in the air. A smoke that blinded everybody for sometime. The smoke was so powerful even Lucifer in all his glory had to postrate for some time. Now the angels always gathered to praise God whenever God requested them to. This is not to say there are no angels specifically dedicated to this duty. What really happens is that there are about 2 million angels who have the specific job of praising the almighty God everyday but then, sometimes God almighty called the other angels together just for a day when they can rejoice in God’s presence. Now all the angels postrated for sometime until the smoke went down and then the Almighty God spoke to the angels and each angel dispersed to his own side of the Universe to attend to his specific duty. Now Lucifer lived with the nine chief angels on the planet Heaven. The other angels never lived in heaven and they were located on other sides of the universe. When the praise worship session was over, Lucifer and his 5 friends walked out of the magnificient hall into the streets of the legendary heaven that we have heared so much about. Now heaven is a very large planet, 5000 times or even more larger than the planet earth. The streets of course were made of Gold and then there were different types of trees on planet heaven. In fact the trees are not like the ones we now see on planet earth. Some are purple, red, green or brown in color while some are actually orange in color. Now, the name of Lucifers 5 best friends were Gabriel, Micheal, Uriel, Amizpani and Jascanzi. I am sure you are farmiliar with Micheal and Gabriel but maybe you are not familiar with the other names as their names sound toungue twisting and difficult to pronounce. Well, not to worry as they spoke the language of angels which is now beyond human comprehension.[url][/url]
Re: My First Book Of Lucifer by debayun(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Following
Re: My First Book Of Lucifer by azeezboi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Following pls update as fast as u can,more grease to ur pen
Re: My First Book Of Lucifer by tao186: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Philosopher1979: I KNOW HOW LUCIFER FELL FROM HEAVEN. THE STORY IS HERE

mystoryuniverse..com

[url]mystoryuniverse..com[/url]

Now long, long ago, long before time existed. In the dateless pages of eternity before even Adam the first man was created there was what I will describe as the trinity. It is the one we call the Almighty God in the bible or quoran or whatever religion you believe in. The Universe was perfectly made and all the angels were one and happy. There were billions of angels in existence back then and there was nothing like pain, sorrow or sin in all of God’s universe. Now the angels had an hierarchal structure or organization just like any modern day company or establishment. Now all the angels were very beautiful, in fact, there is not human language that can be used to describe their beauty. They were all shining brighter than the modern day sun. The most powerful angels were nine in number and they were Gabriel, Micheal, Uriel, Amizpani, Jascanzi, Clustermoon, Wenditha, Jenthilascontimpa and lastly Lucifer. Out of all these nine angels, Lucifer was the most powerful and beautiful and he always ushered praises into God’s presence. Now, then the Universe that existed then was very different from the one we have now in this present day. It was a universe that had only seven galaxies and many planets. Lucifer was so full of wisdom, he knew the name of all the stars in the 7 galaxies of God’s creation. Now that was quite a feat for there were 10 billion stars in God’s creation and so his memory was even better than that of any modern day computer or electronic gadget. His eyes were clear blue as clear blue as the ocean and his body was made out of 7 colors which are the 7 colors of the rainbow. The colors were red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors just emited out of his body like a light bulb, one after the other. Now he was in perfect symphony with the trinity and he was very close to the Almighty God as he was the favorite of God’s creation. Now, I will begin my story with the time when all the angels gathered before the trinity to sing praises to the Almighty God. Lucifer as usual was there standing in front of the angels with his golden wings. The room where all the angels were gathered was big. In fact, bigger than any stadium that exists on this earth. Imagine a building or stadium that can hold 500 billion people at once. The walls of the room was decorated with all sorts of precious metals like gold, silver, bronze, sapphire, topaz e.t.c. It was like kind of an orchestra and Lucifer was the conductor. His voice sounded so magnificent that no body not even Micheal Jackson could have sung like that. This is how the song went

The Universe is full of your Glory
The whole galaxies explode
In praise to your name
Our hearts are filled with joy from your presence
Our bodies are portions of your glory
And your wisdom is mightier than the Universe
Oh Most High, worthy of praise
Authority to you.

At this point, the whole building exploded with the glory of God and a thick smoke hung in the air. A smoke that blinded everybody for sometime. The smoke was so powerful even Lucifer in all his glory had to postrate for some time. Now the angels always gathered to praise God whenever God requested them to. This is not to say there are no angels specifically dedicated to this duty. What really happens is that there are about 2 million angels who have the specific job of praising the almighty God everyday but then, sometimes God almighty called the other angels together just for a day when they can rejoice in God’s presence. Now all the angels postrated for sometime until the smoke went down and then the Almighty God spoke to the angels and each angel dispersed to his own side of the Universe to attend to his specific duty. Now Lucifer lived with the nine chief angels on the planet Heaven. The other angels never lived in heaven and they were located on other sides of the universe. When the praise worship session was over, Lucifer and his 5 friends walked out of the magnificient hall into the streets of the legendary heaven that we have heared so much about. Now heaven is a very large planet, 5000 times or even more larger than the planet earth. The streets of course were made of Gold and then there were different types of trees on planet heaven. In fact the trees are not like the ones we now see on planet earth. Some are purple, red, green or brown in color while some are actually orange in color. Now, the name of Lucifers 5 best friends were Gabriel, Micheal, Uriel, Amizpani and Jascanzi. I am sure you are farmiliar with Micheal and Gabriel but maybe you are not familiar with the other names as their names sound toungue twisting and difficult to pronounce. Well, not to worry as they spoke the language of angels which is now beyond human comprehension.[url][/url]
plz update
Re: My First Book Of Lucifer by Nostradamus: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
tao186:
plz update
youngman,wtf's wrong wit u?how could yu quote d whole thing cos of d damned'pls update'?
Re: My First Book Of Lucifer by debayun(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2014
op where r u nw come update nw

(1) (Reply)

ZOMBIE NATION (EXODUS) COMING SOON / CLOSED / gods At War(the Golden Scepter) A short Fantasy Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.