Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

"I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (118334 Views)

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Mike Ezuruonye Claims He's Not Bleaching / I Am Not Bleaching - Mike Ezuruonye Blast Bleaching Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Jiggaman101: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Raymondif: Celebrity don suffer!

That's the price of fame, we made them who they are and we have the right to question them.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by MEILYN(m): 2:01am On Jan 10, 2014
MeGaStReEt: Like seriously, I've been using Cocoa Butter for years.
who cares? undecided
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 10, 2014
I use to think cocoa butter was for dark skin so I started to use it cos i wanted to be dark.

I even got fairer. It brings out your true colour shikena.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by sonnie10: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2014
chidyhels: I use to think cocoa butter was for dark skin so I started to use it cos i wanted to be dark.

I even got fairer. It brings out your true colour shikena.

True. I remember someone I knew who was using cocoa butter, people would always stop to ask what cream that person was using
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by frybug: 3:25am On Jan 10, 2014
she might be sayn d truth,maybe na d baf wey she no dey baf well b4 being cos her dark colour,at list nw she go see why e good 2 baf well
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by tpia5: 4:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Ajuran: 4:35am On Jan 10, 2014
How can you guys have a problem with her bleaching when most of you women wear fake hair?

It is only natural that you guys bleach your skin and wear fake hair, and have surgery to look like your masters who have enslaved you.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by GJames(m): 4:37am On Jan 10, 2014
My younger sis keeps telling me that i'm becoming fairer. The opposite effect of any other cocoa butter cream. Does this cream( queen elisabeth) secretly bleach its users?
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by birdman(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2014
G.James:
My younger sis keeps telling me that i'm becoming fairer. The opposite effect of any other cocoa butter cream. Does this cream( queen elisabeth) secretly bleach its users?

queen elisabeth coacoa butter is also used to remove scars and for acne. very likely it has a mild acid to kill acne causing germs - this will definitely lighten your skin over time. I hope Yvonne does regular cancer screening - skin bleaching removes the natural protection melanin affords black skin. You dont want to be without it when you are right on the equator, where the sun shines the brightest
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by chelseaguy: 6:43am On Jan 10, 2014
She could have fooled if those close to me haven't used Cocoa butter before. Of course she won't own up that she's bleaching but the transformation made it so obvious.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Sike(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2014
castielo: Diz celebrities and their "okricca lies".. mtchewww.. it's not even first grade sef! undecided
lmao
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Afarozy(f): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2014
Yhu people shld leave her alone. Weda shes green or purple is none of ur biz. Go n treat ur ow skin to be smooth like hers
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by anitank(f): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2014
From the comments here, i can tell that cocoa butter has different effects on different skin types. While it makes some darker, it evens out the skin tone of others.

I have been using cocoa butter too (Palmers) and it's really good on my body. I won't say I have bleached, but my skin looks much clearer and fresher than before. I don't intend to stop.

Yvonne here could be saying the truth, but then who knows?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello
i am mr, mayor. i was nealy frustrate by
those people called there self spell
casters and illuminati men. they take my
money and scam me. it was mition666
that rescue my life from them, am so happy today that am a great man on my
own. i will advice you to be pat of the
mition666 secret cult for you to be powerful and get all
you want in this word if you no you have
a strong heart to be a member. true this email; mition666@outlook.com or call 08185655581
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by ketoprofen(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Y is she referring to herself as caramel coloured?
She is now fair! Caramel is a light brown colour
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by bknight: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2014
A simple strategy.

In an attempt to lay a 'toning' controversy to rest, created a 'product' controversy. A product that signed her as a model.

Later in the article, the product is advertised, Its contents & 'effect' on the skin.
Of a sudden, more ladies who hv now known abt 'Queen Elizabeth' Cocoa Butter will troop into stores looking for it.

Marketing.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Seychelle(f): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2014
[/b],biko u ppl shuld free ha nah,if she z bleachin,z her headache,if she z nt,z ha headache 2,ai dnt c y u guys are takin panadol 4 anoda person's headache grin[b],biko u ppl shuld free ha nah,if she z bleachin,z her headache,if she z nt,z ha headache 2,ai dnt c y u guys are takin panadol 4 anoda person's headache
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by PedroJP(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Lies!!! I was using cocoa-butter but it was making my already dark skin darker so I had to change to 'caroline' and now 'visita'.

This girl is bleaching and now she looks even light-skinned and ugly.

TeamDarkSkinBeauty!

Dat caroline wicked ooo. Na another thing en de do for body.

But y her colour no show since na after 3yrs of cocoa butter her true complexion come de show. She never reach 5 yrs old ?
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by idinc(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2014
I guess she's tryin to avoid that black ghanaian stain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by touchplay(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2014
Lakeside0807: Hello
a strong heart to be a member. true this email; mition666@outlook.com or call 08185655581
. E.T.T !!! #mouth closed. lipsrsealed
Lakeside0807: Hello
. E.T.T !!! #mouth closed lipsrsealed
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by kundul: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Mtchewww jst wasting our tym. We'll confirm thru d kurukere master
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2014
**Yawns** Next
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2014
jasmine21: See her denying like we've never used cocoa butter before Lmao!! I've been using cocoa butter for years and i even know some guys who use it. It doesnt change d skin. Madam talk true! You're either mixing it with bleaching cream or you're using d bleacher straight up.
cocoa butter get levels. She de use queen eliza cocoa butter. Which one u d use? Talk true

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nairaboi(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2014
most of the people claiming use of cocoa butter actually use the road side locally made one. Now,"Queen Elizabeth Cocoa Butter, which is the official moisturiser of the British monarch, after whom the product is named is rich in akomfem oil which is believed to have given Miss Yvonne Nelson this caramel skin colour" so how can these people who wish even to get a feel of these specially made one not get jealous.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Queeneth29(f): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Not jst cocoa butter she said bt queen Elizabeth cocoa butter plz dnt killed her joor do u knw thousand of naira she spent 4 dat cream alone queen Elizabeth cocoa butter n ur dere buying #800 own n u tink it would tone ur skin d way it tone her i guess we r in democracy freedom of everything

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2014
My little brother uses the cocoa butter cream and it works perfectly for him . But not the rest of us tho . I think it works for some people and doesn't work for others

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Mrsshady(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
the price is 250naira, you can get it in any shop nearest to you.

she never told you she uses the local cocoa butter you know, she says she uses Queen Elizabeth cocoa butter moisturizer, this makes the difference and could be the reason for change in complexion . Free my lady joor.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Elgaxton(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2014
adeola_drg: R u kidding? Cocoa butter cream sells in every big supermarket. My mum and brothers use it and I've not seen any colour change. Just confess already, it won't kill.

Are u sure its the Queen Elizabeth Cocoa butter that ur mum and brothers use?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2014
I actually have seen Some1 that popular petroleum (verseline) jelly has bleached. Same with coconut oil. Meanwhile it darkens some people.
Pls don't be haste in judging.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by ABAKA72(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2014
DJDOLA: Say d truth and d truth shall set u free....madam u are bleaching or not?
name lie, she no bleach.
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by yang(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2014
Watch out for the sales of cocoa butter this 2014. It should peak by march. . . If u are selling cream at Trade fair and u have not ordered a new container of cocoa butter, I wonder what u are doing
Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by felifeli: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2014
Okay me i dey bleach. If you no like me go die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.