Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Samsung Unveils 85-inch Bendable LED TV - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samsung Unveils 85-inch Bendable LED TV (5147 Views)

TECH: Printable, Bendable Batteries Will Transform Wearable Technology / Samsung Unveils Galaxy S6 And Galaxy S6 Edge / LG To Demo Bendable And Unbreakable Smartphone Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Unveils 85-inch Bendable LED TV by mrcassanova(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Samsung has unveiled a prototype of its 85inch bendable Television at the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas.

The Korean Giants has not announced plans to put the television on sale but 85in (216cm) prototype that allows the curvature of its screen to be adjusted by remote control.

The new technology means the television can be bent to accommodate the total number of people watching the television.

http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2014/01/08/photos-samsung-unveils-85-inch-bendable-television/

Re: Samsung Unveils 85-inch Bendable LED TV by Swiftboy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
I duff my hat for Samsung...they're legend in innovations.Tell me what they've not produced that's electronics.yes I love the brand!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Unveils 85-inch Bendable LED TV by mrcassanova(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Swiftboy: I duff my hat for Samsung...they're legend in innovations.Tell me what they've not produced that's electronics.yes I love the brand!

Samsung at the forefront always.
Re: Samsung Unveils 85-inch Bendable LED TV by Akanniade(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Just when I thought I have seen it all.
Re: Samsung Unveils 85-inch Bendable LED TV by aAK1(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2014
what's the advantage

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija / Just Amazing! Motorcycles Made Of Human Beings (PHOTOS) / Learn How To Construct A Fuelless Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.