Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator (31790 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Fresh Foods You Shouldn't Keep In Your Refrigerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by Beync(f): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Okay *goes to replace my tomatoes in the fridge with red oil* hope science approves of it. Mschewww
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by Amaso99(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Indomie babes take note!
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by Heliesha: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2014
hmmmm what about sugar cane or coconut
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by biomedixexcel(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Ok
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by Cutesexy1(f): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2014
noted
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by Yemlizzy(f): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2014
I really do agree with tomatoes not being refrigerated as they lose that obvious freshness in them.
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by jude33084(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2014
hijacke: Beans?

Cooked one sha wink

1 Like

Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by lekeey: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Isn't the refrigerator these days a cupboard? or where do u people see light?

1 Like

Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by colossus2: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2014
lekeey: Isn't the refrigerator these days a cupboard? or where do u people see light?
Lolz cheesy
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by begwong: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Those who are refrigirating potatoes must have been doing same for yams.
Tomatoes are best kept refrigirated,after all you spice it up when you want to use it with curry and thyme.
No be so berem?
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by Forwetinnah: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2014
I'm so guilty of keeping my Onions and Irish Potatoes in the same place, now I understand why they rot easily..thanks for sharing
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by amnestylaw1(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Bilany: Who keeps potatoes in the refrigerator?

My wife and I do. We keep Irish potatoes in the fridge.

1 Like

Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by PGabriel: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: I put tomatoes in my refrigerator and I don't think I am ready to stop it.

Op, Go and Die!!
Haba! Berem or whatever you are, what brought about the insult? It's either you agree or not. Why is it that fools like you are still allowed on this forum.
you are just fool of s**t.... poke

1 Like

Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by sunbodan(f): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Noted
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by sleekman(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tomatoes in plastic bag ke? If u wanna store tomatoes then tear up a carton and place the tomatoes on it in a very cool environment. Alternatively u can store in a fridge but not just any fridge. Store in a fridge that can achieve a regulated 4degrees temp. At 4degrees most fruits and vegies don't go bad. Unless u have 24hrs power this option won't work. Potatoes can be stored in d freezer but first u must steam it 4 about 5mins, peel of d bark then steam again with salted water 2 kill d germs and then place in d freezer. Note freezer must always be frozen 4 optimum results.
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by bigtt76(f): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
strangest:

Best kept in the eyes tongue

Hahahaha grin
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by achovirux(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
If there is no Banana in the list idonblifit
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by tonychristopher: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
HOW CAN U SAY THAT U DON'T PUT TOMATOES AND POTATOES IN FRIDGE ...WHAT A TRAVESTY . U COPY SOMETHING WRITTEN OVERSEAS WITH THEIR TEMPERATE WEATHER AND POST IT HERE IN NIGERIA WITH OUR TROPICAL WEATHER

IN PLACES LIKE CANADA RUSSIA ND SWEDEN U DON'T EVEN NEED TO PUT STUFFS IN FRIDGE COS GOD HAS MADE THEM HAVE COLD AIR BUT TRY IT HERE THE GOOD FOOD WILL SPOIL . APART FROM ONION ...U CAN GRIND TOMATOES PUT EM IN FRIDGE ...THAT IS IF PHCN AGREES
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by makahlj2: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
i have all four of them in the fridge right now.
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by SenatorJames(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
strangest:

Best kept in the eyes tongue
In Olamide's voice

"Baddest guy ever liveth"
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by SenatorJames(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Thanks, Op.
I never knew that my onions should not be kept in the fridge.
Last Bullet

Mr Ayedun, eyin na gbo wipe ati pada.
E se o, eku aduro ti o.
Oju o ni ti yin o.
Awon ota Nairaland maa blow ni o!
So mr LAST BULLET username also escape the nairaland bomb blast? Congrats oooo.

@topic. Water mellon.
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Senator James: So mr LAST BULLET username also escape the nairaland bomb blast? Congrats oooo.

@topic. Water mellon.
God preserved me o!
Thanks
Re: 4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator by naijainfogalery: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Looking for the perfect taste of home wherever you may be, we offer groceries such as Flour and grains , herbs and spices , vegetables, soups and stews, snacks, drinks etc

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Increase In The Price Of Water / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You / 5 Children Ate Cucumber And Died In Cross River State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.