Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,415 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! (30658 Views)

GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Kairoseki77: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=14pt]Nigeria: False Certificate - Oduah in Brazil As Aides Begin Damage Control[/size]

Unfazed at the controversies trailing allegations in the social media regarding her claim to have attended St. Paul College in the United States of America (USA) as a post graduate student, the minister of aviation, Princess Stella Oduah is shrugging off the controversy.

Acccording to an online media, saharareporters, Oduah's aides are also reported to be doctoring the contents of relevant websites containing her academic qualifications as a means to cover up the story in the social media suggesting that she did not attend the school.

Efforts to get some of her aides to comment on the issue by LEADERSHIP failed yesterday as repeated calls to their phones were unanswered just as they refused to reply to a text message sent to them.

The minister is said to be in Brazil, though her mission to the South American country was not ascertained by the time of writing this report but she managed to write a line on her social networking website, http://www.facebook.com/ describing her stay as fun.

"Oh, so cold here in Brazil but I am having a lot of fun. God bless all my well wishers." She wrote on her facebook wall on Sunday when the news was broken by an online blog, Saharareporters.

According to the blog, her associates and aides had embarked on remedial damage control by cleaning up the minister's biographies on the Internet.

The online media had on Monday quoted authorities at St. Paul's College, where the minister claimed she studied for Bachelor and Master's degrees, as denying ever issuing post graduate degrees to Oduah.

The blog quoted an unnamed official of the school as maintaining that St. Paul College does not at anytime offer post graduate degrees as the university does not have a graduate school.

Efforts to get any of her aides to react to the allegation were abortive as her special assistant on media, Mr. Joe Obi, neither picked repeated calls to his phone nor responded to text message sent to him by our correspondent.

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/201401080280.html

Considering that most of the government is on vacation until January 14th, I am going to make an educated guess that her yet to be released "mission" in Brazil is "vacationing at the beach".

Another educated guess - It is summer in Brazil, so she was blatantly lying about it being cold, to make it seem like she isn't enjoying herself at the beach. Can't sound like you are having fun after being doubly accused of academic fraud and stealing public funds! It's considered bad manners. grin SMH.

I checked the weather:

Current Temp in Brazil's Five Largest Cities:

Rio de Janeiro 31 Celcius/88 Farenheit
Sao Paolo 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Salvador 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit
Brasilia 27 Celcius/80 Farenheit
Fortaleza 29 Celcius/84 Farenheit

"Oh, so cold" indeed! Is this woman a pathalogical liar?

94 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Godsun(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tharis Nigeria for U!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Kairoseki77: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Front Page

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by koboko69: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stella is preparing a robust response

@OP why cold nor go catch am for summer? This allegations is enough to give her fever.....

In another thread the kind of dark evil forces that told Mr COZA to keep quite has also advised Stella to press the ignore button....

Who else whill that be; the PDP robot named sincerenigerian also knwn as the insincere one. Alway posting what he has been programmed to do. I wonder why u people blame the PDP e-robot....or have u seen a robot that has a brain? They only have programmed 'brain box'

18 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by johnmartus(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
I know yoruba we finish this prodigal called minister actually gej have been already finished
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Abariwiseman: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
enjoy urself madam, u too much.
upon all the media propaganda, you still dey kamkpe

16 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by agbameta: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Philip Sparta for d fact dat u edited ur profile ,,it means u forge ur certificate,,,plz explain 2 Nigerians cos so many Nigerians will stone u 2 death if there is no further explanation 4rm u,,,,

Bamidele Atolagbe Madam minister can you please come up with a robust answer to the allegation of certificate forgery hanging on your neck? It's very important to let Nigerians know your own side of the story.

From her FB page...

smh..

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Kairoseki77: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abariwiseman: enjoy urself madam, u too much.
upon all the media propaganda, you still dey kamkpe

Nigerians are suffering while the theiving politicians are in Brazil.

Naija I hail ooo!

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by bloggernaija: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Shameless .

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by winniz: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Madam Stella, you are too much, despite Arewa progrethieves propaganda, you are still flexing abeg carry go nothin do you. Anyone wey no like am should GO AND DIE!!!!

27 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Coldfeet(f): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmm?
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by overdrive(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Innocent until proven guilty madam enjoy ur holiday jare.

20 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
In another word FFK alias CrimeJones do the needful, GO and DIE!

21 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by mrofficial(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
See them, being tribal and supporting corruption. Same people that complain of the level of corruption in the country.

22 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by luvmijeje(f): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eeeeeeeh o! We truly have a weakling as a President. Can the house of representatives please begin impeachment proceedings against this useless and disgraceful president.

17 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by tobechi74: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
I so much admire this lady despite all

18 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Grabs seat....Another bashing about to take place

Buh yu have to love this Lady, she appears never to be troubled by scandals... some cojones (balls)

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by khamas19: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
...i no know say them get

bikini for hippo size grin

baba nla beach borry...

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by akpan123(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hnm .......its not st paul , she meant pacific christain university. HMM......

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Imagine her on bikinis/Thongs!

Sexy right?? grin grin tongue
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Gamji007: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hehehe @op, u sabi catch thief! grin

I haven't since sincere9erian's comment since the start of this saga. Hope all is well.

Can someone please confirm if he is alive. I'm so worried. embarassed

Modified:
*Just saw a thread he opened which confirmes he's fine and doing his job perfectly.*

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Gamji007: Hehehe @op, u sabi catch thief! grin

I haven't since sincere9erian's comment since the start of this saga. Hope all is well.

Can someone please confirm if he is alive. I'm so worried. embarassed
he is busy somewhere telling his pay masters to increase his pay or he quits.

This is wackees time for him grin

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chei this stella wicked nobi small.She go soon give this APC e-warriors heart attack.Abeg continue your flexing joor nothing do you.They worst they can do is to rant here on NL or anyother APC e-propaganda network

13 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by jamace(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Eziachi: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
johnmartus: I know yoruba we finish this prodigal called minister actually gej have been already finished
So this is what its all about?
Tribal inspired finishing of other tribes. And the same Yoruba trying to finish other are the one that sing one Nigeria like parrot, that any mention of dissolution of Nigeria send some into a spin.

You guys can't have it both way. You can't be hanging on to one Nigeria like a leech and at the same time can't stand anything that is not one of yours.
Why Jonathan cannot shock all of you by calling a referendum on one Nigeria. I don't know. I was one of those calling for Odua's head when the news broke about the bullet proof car, but now, I can see clearly now that this just Yoruba doing what they do best, destroy whatever that is not one of it's own and nothing to do with fighting graft.

16 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by nathandrake(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
winniz: Madam Stella, you are too much, despite Arewa progrethieves propaganda, you are still flexing abeg carry go nothin do you. Anyone wey no like am should GO AND DIE!!!!

Brainless child, you should face the firing squad for idoicy n foolishness

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by frankyychiji(f): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Aunty Stella, do u want to kill ur enemies with heart atttack? Abeg o sofri dey flex.

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Akshow: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
tobechi74: I so much admire this lady despite all
U are ibo so admiring and encouraging criminality is ur stock in trade, nobody is surprised. U and all ur supporters reply is not unexpected. Smh for u lost souls.

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by grandstar(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
What most people fail to understand is that no matter how hot a news is, it will eventually become cold. People have moved on from the BMW saga. Or lets even look at the case of Governor Chime and his wife. Nobody is talking of it again.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
KingMEXX: Imagine her on bikinis/Thongs!

grin
KingMEXX: Imagine her on bikinis/Thongs!

eyes closed

Mod. Fp pls
Re: Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! by alwaysme(f): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm quite sure she will be sacked this time around. I pity her sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Others Lose Abuja Lands, As Wike Revokes 167 Plots / 'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.