Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Teenager Kills 12-year-old Girlfor Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills 12-year-old Girlfor Rituals (546 Views)

Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police / Lady Murdered By Guys For Rituals In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Pic) / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Kills 12-year-old Girlfor Rituals by pafestula(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Police in Lagos have arrested an 18-year-old boy,
Ikechukwu Friday, for allegedly strangulating a
12-year old girl to death for rituals.
According to Ikechukwu, a pastor at a church
around Ketu Street, Aguda instructed him to kill a
young girl and obtain her faeces for N100,000.
He said: “On December 30, 2013, I approached a
young girl, Bose Ogoja. Her mother sells food in
Badagry and I usually patronise them; so she
trusted me. I told the girl that I wanted to show
her something and she should follow me. I took her
to an abandoned NITEL building and locked the
door.
“I squeezed her neck and truly, she passed out
faeces. I was, however, not able to get the faeces
because I was caught before I could escape”.
Ikechukwu said he just finished secondary school
and hails from Anambra state.
http://eazy.ng/2014/01/08/teenager-kills-12-year-old-girl-for-rituals/
Re: Teenager Kills 12-year-old Girlfor Rituals by ifedun2: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lord have mercy!
What would people not do because of money or is it power, as in the case of the pastor who gave this not so innocent 18year old this deadly assignment?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Imo Police Arrests 25 Undergraduate Cult Students / Boko Haram Attack And Capture Banki Town Near Border / Boko Haram 100 Car Convoy Destroyed By Cameroon Army In Nigeria’s Gamboru, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.