Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (30263 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by busterr(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Super Eagles and Chelsea FC midfielder, John Mikel Obi, will be specially flown into Lagos for the African Player of the award ceremony in a jet provided by his English Premier League side.
Mikel who is the favourite to clinch the award is nominated for the prestigious award alongside Ivoirian duo of Yaya Toure and Didier Drogba.
He told M TNFootball.com he plans to fly in and out of Lagos for the ceremony in his club’s jet on Thursday.
“I am coming for the CAF awards, I will be flown in and out of Nigeria by the Chelsea jet. I will arrive on the awards day and return immediately after,” Mikel told M TNFootball.com

go Mikel nairalanders love you!

Do you tip Mikel to win the award?

99 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork
and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been
a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those
who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would
like to thank god for giving me this opportunity, my parents words cannot express their thanks, I also want to thank my network provider etisalat for not disappointing at that very moment, I thank my colleague miss Margaret for all her support and finally every nairalanders for keeping this quest alive. thank you all

back to the topic, drumming all my support for Africas finest footballer in my very time....#teammikel all the way

9 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
#TeamYayaToure.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chelsea jet flies in Mikel...See levels mehn!
Mikel really deserve this award because he's a regular in Chelsea line up(competitive position),Champions League winner, Europa Cup winner and African Cup of Nations Champion(against all odds), what else do they want?
Like this post If you think mikel deserve this award and won't go back empty handed(wit d jet)

233 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by busterr(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Austeenx: #TeamYayaToure.

i'll reply this when Mikel wins and i see you anywhere near the jubiliation party, infact i'll use the deadliest bouncers to bounce you out. You remember 2face story abi??

14 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Etumgbe(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
big boy. up chelsea.

click LIKE if you want mikel to win the award

120 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by ecolime(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Congrats ahead MIKEL

It's been long someone liked my comment. If you believe Mikel will win the award, please click something wink.

*Updated*
The Poster above me is my no 1 enemy. He's sharing all the likes with me. cry. Click like if you feel my pains grin

160 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Cubeet: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
#TeamMIKEL

21 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by costandi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
#GoMikel

19 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Archmed(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
HATERS,,click ''Unlike'' if you feel Mikel does not deserve d award.
Lol...Sowie no ''unlike'' button yet on Nairaland..so keep hating,mind you Hypertension is Real...hala.
#Mikel4Life

4 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by martyns303(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
In and out same day. Not spending a night in ur home country and catching up with home based fans huh?
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by manover: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
That's my man, Mikel all d way go for it, u are the best and u make Nigeria proud

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Osyxcel(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
#TEAM MIKEL'12

5 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by nwaomachux(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
#TEAM MIKEL!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
and if he doesn't win....

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
patriotism says Mikel but seeing yaya play just makes it hard not to give to him but also,mikel has won more than yaya has in the last few years ..hopefu;ly mikel wins it

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Marshalltj(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
If u ask me...dtaz a morale booster 4rm chelsea...bur it doesn't add up 2 Franco CAF award...all we need 4 our dear Mikel is prayers n publicity support!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by chikejude(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mikel all the way.

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Delight7(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Go Mikel...Go Mikel... Go Mikel we Nairalanders Love U,we ar proud of U

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
dat jet is so going back to Stamford Bridge empty

#Yaya Toure

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by emmybliz(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Etumgbe: big boy. up chelsea.

click LIKE if you want mikel to win the award
almost everybody now begs for likes!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
martyns303: In and out same day. Not spending a night in ur home country and catching up with home based fans huh?

And so?

If you don't know he has training to attend.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by mosho2good: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikel is not going to win it.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mikel must break that Jinx and win the award

3 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by joshuaidibia(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin grin 1-2 , 1-2 , 2-1........man U de test microphone?

11 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by crisycent: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
It will be outrageous if Yaya Toure doesn't win. Yaya has been the most consistent african player, his pure strength makes you forget he's not a striker, his free kicks are just mind blowing. Yaya all the way....let's not be sentimental about it.
Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by obinon(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
You deserve it Mikel. KTBFFH

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by omadaa(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
mikel for the award...

1 Like

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by NwaAnambra(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Go Mikel! We love you.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by Etumgbe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
emmybliz: almost everybody now begs for likes!! undecided
e concern you?

4 Likes

Re: Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet by ume(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
OmolodMilkman93: dat jet is so going back to Stamford Bridge empty

#Yaya Toure
eveil have a new adress and it is you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Footballer Mesut Ozil And His Look Alike Enzo Ferrari / Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) / Juventus Troll Barcelona Over GOAT Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.