Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is Drinking Coffee Good For Our Health?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Drinking Coffee Good For Our Health?? (558 Views)

Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain / Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day / Effect of Eggs on Our Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Drinking Coffee Good For Our Health?? by Bantino(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
I don't know where exactly to post this, Mods please help out.

I like drinking coffee (no sugar no cream/milk). On several occassions there has been arguments about the benefits and probably side effects of coffee.

Recently one doctor informed me that it's only good for the westerners but not good for we Africans, I could not comprehend the logic behind his assertion, I checked the internet and 'asked google' as people here normally say but in almost all, the merits and benefits surpasses the demerits.

I decided to bring this issue here for further clarifications. Are there doctors or health experts in the house?
Re: Is Drinking Coffee Good For Our Health?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2014
Yes I know it has anti cancerous nutrients and gets rids of free radicals in the body,.. It also keeps you active cuz of it's caffeine. But peeps dat are diabetic or with High blood pressure should stay away from it, I use to take it a lot, till my Doc asked me to reduce my intake cuz of my BP..

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water In The Morning / Bitter Kola, A Cure For Ebola / Attention!! Ebola Salt Update. Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.