Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Easiest Way To Root Tecno L3 And Likes Without Sp_flash_tool_v3.1224.01 Etc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Root Tecno L3 And Likes Without Sp_flash_tool_v3.1224.01 Etc (1579 Views)

Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! / How To Root Tecno L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Root Tecno L3 And Likes Without Sp_flash_tool_v3.1224.01 Etc by ldonjibson(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
After about countlessly fruitless search on how to root my TECNO L3 I finally stroked a the easiest way i have ever seen. This is a breakthrough i must say in Rooting experience. This process takes not more than 1- 2 minutes and VOILLA!!! "congratulations your phone has been rooted". 

Before i came across this solutions here are some rooting methods i have tried but could not get to accomplish the root in any way. I even ended up  resetting my phone of which all know the consequence to be loss of messages, contacts, apps and some others stuff you even know existed before in the device.

=> Using  Bin4nary Root
=> Using CMW method
=> SRS root

But with this software all the barrier is cleared.
What the Basic things needed?

Check the full post here http://informationspot.info

Re: Easiest Way To Root Tecno L3 And Likes Without Sp_flash_tool_v3.1224.01 Etc by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why not jst use Frama Root?

(1) (Reply)

Save #6000 And Get Innjoo Note Black Friday Offer / [GUIDE] Oneplus One - How To Unlock Bootloader, Install Custom Recovery And Root / Samsung Galaxy S5 Users What Are Your Expriences Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.