Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX (8093 Views)

Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) / How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by mastercee(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm not going to bore you with stories in this post. I just want to share with you how I made N100,000 pure profit in 7 days advertising two set of wrist watches I bought From Aliexpress on .

Its obvious some people still have problem selling their products. I have a lot of people that do ask me to show them how they can easily market their products. We all know the Importation business is very profitable, Well, that is only if you have the market to sell your goods to and you have devised a channel to get it acrossed to them.

I believe we all know about OLX. One way or the other you would have come acrossed their advert on T.V. For those who haven't heard of it, OLX is Nigeria's biggest classified platform. Its a platform where buyers gets to meet sellers for various goods and services.

What I did after taking delivery of the wrist watches and selling to buyers I already had on ground was to create a simple but sweet and convincing advert on OLX. I provided enough pictures so that people can have good view of the products. And I made sure its not too expensive. After which I promote the link on Facebook to some groups which I belongs to. Within some few hours, I got my first order for one of the wrist watches. A two pieces order from Warri. I quickly sent it to her through Agofure Transport services. 2 days later she ordered for 30 pieces.

To cut the story short, I sold more than 140 pieces in 7 days because order kept coming in everyday from different part of the country. So far I have made N100,000 in pure profit just for the simple adverts I placed on OLX. You can check out the two adverts here:

http://ikeja./geneva-colored-silicon-gold-wrist-watch-for-trendy-ladies-iid-584466183

http://ikeja./jq-rivet-rome-vintage-bracelet-watch-for-happening-ladies-original-cow-leather-iid-556202980

You can replicate my success. Just get a very good product on Aliexpress or any other Chinese trade portal at a very cheap rate, then sell at higher rate on OLX. VOILA!!!!

My Experience!!!

Source: http://importationwealth..com

1 Like

Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by Bilabong(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Guy plz drop ur facebook link. I wanna connect.
Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by tabletgirl: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thank you for being so open about it. God bless. Please, could you answer a few questions?

Please, did they pay before you shipped to them?
How did you manage with orders from far places and expensive courier bills or was it "free shipping" for them?
Did you register with Agofure as mentioned above or just gave to the driver?

Once again thank you smiley
Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by mastercee(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
tablet_girl: Thank you for being so open about it. God bless. Please, could you answer a few questions?

Please, did they pay before you shipped to them?
How did you manage with orders from far places and expensive courier bills or was it "free shipping" for them?
Did you register with Agofure as mentioned above or just gave to the driver?

Once again thank you smiley

To answer your questions quickly........
They have to pay to my account first then I ship their order to them. Its just like in the info marketing field where you have to pay money into the info marketers account first and then trust him to send your materials to you.

Managing orders from far distances is very simple... When people call to make enquiry, I ask them the numbers of quantities they wants. I let them know that they will have to bear the shipping cost if they are ordering from 9 pieces and below. But orders of 10 pieces and above will see them enjoying free shipping.

You don't have to register with any transport company. what I do is to go to the nearest park to me, which is Jibowu park. There you find vehicles going to all part of the country, then I hand over the package to the driver of the bus with the name and phone number of the receiver boldly written on it. Then I make sure I collect the driver's number, and flash it in his presence to confirm.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by mastercee(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bilabong: Guy plz drop ur facebook link. I wanna connect.

I believe you know we are not allowed to paste links anyhow. Just visit my blog and click on the facebook widget on the blog to take you to my page.
Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by empron(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
mastercee: I'm not going to bore you with stories in this post. I just want to share with you how I made N100,000 pure profit in 7 days advertising two set of wrist watches I bought From Aliexpress on .

Its obvious some people still have problem selling their products. I have a lot of people that do ask me to show them how they can easily market their products. We all know the Importation business is very profitable, Well, that is only if you have the market to sell your goods to and you have devised a channel to get it acrossed to them.

I believe we all know about OLX. One way or the other you would have come acrossed their advert on T.V. For those who haven't heard of it, OLX is Nigeria's biggest classified platform. Its a platform where buyers gets to meet sellers for various goods and services.

What I did after taking delivery of the wrist watches and selling to buyers I already had on ground was to create a simple but sweet and convincing advert on OLX. I provided enough pictures so that people can have good view of the products. And I made sure its not too expensive. After which I promote the link on Facebook to some groups which I belongs to. Within some few hours, I got my first order for one of the wrist watches. A two pieces order from Warri. I quickly sent it to her through Agofure Transport services. 2 days later she ordered for 30 pieces.

To cut the story short, I sold more than 140 pieces in 7 days because order kept coming in everyday from different part of the country. So far I have made N100,000 in pure profit just for the simple adverts I placed on OLX. You can check out the two adverts here:

http://ikeja./geneva-colored-silicon-gold-wrist-watch-for-trendy-ladies-iid-584466183

http://ikeja./jq-rivet-rome-vintage-bracelet-watch-for-happening-ladies-original-cow-leather-iid-556202980

You can replicate my success. Just get a very good product on Aliexpress or any other Chinese trade portal at a very cheap rate, then sell at higher rate on OLX. VOILA!!!!

My Experience!!!

you are right dude just got one of this watch from aliexpress through free shipping,one lady just grab it in my office(I sold it 2k) grin.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by mastercee(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2014
empron: you are right dude just got one of this watch from aliexpress through free shipping,one lady just grab it in my office(I sold it 2k) grin.

Now repeat the process all over again till you make your first million.

Believe me, its very easy!!!
Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by AFOKEOGHENE: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please I want to connect, impressme747@ yahoo.com
Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by godson99(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2015
mastercee:
I'm not going to bore you with stories in this post. I just want to share with you how I made N100,000 pure profit in 7 days advertising two set of wrist watches I bought From Aliexpress on .

My Experience!!!

hi bro!!! i have always been ur fan as regards to smart techniques on selling online.i find it difficult to sign up on OLX ..however i have products like phone accessories and gas cookers at whole sale prices but i have not made much sales yet.. i will be glad if u can put me through on how to go about it. my whatsapp 07038171425
Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by MukaboxNG: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Don't limit your marketing to olx alone. You can sell on jumia and konga as well from anywhere in nigeria with the help of http://mukabox.com.ng
Re: How I Made N100,000 Profit In 7 Days Advertising My Aliexpress Goods On OLX by shiffynaani(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls Wah Kind Of Watch Is Dat.How Did You Comfirm The Quality.Pls Answer Me.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Change Polymer Notes To Paper / Report: Banking Access Lowest In Northeast, Southeast / Feasibility Study Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.