Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (21079 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by awodman: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Following the allegation of certificate forgery against Nigeria Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah, a Nigeria group called Nigerian Liberation Movement (NLM) has revealed that Sahara Reporters, an online media deceived the public on their purported conversation with Saint Pauls College President, MrPeter Stith.

The NLM engaged the services of a private investigator based in the United States to help demystify the alleged scandal.

They also investigated the certificate forgery of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, former Lagos State governor.

In a statement released to elombah.com, NLM stated Mr Peter denied ever speaking with Sahara Reporters and telling them that Oduah never attended the college.

According to the NLM President, the Registrar said that
Sahara Reporters would need a court subpoena to enable
them release such information to them, and since none of
such court order was given, they also did not divulge any
information.

The University was accredited by the Commission of Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Baccalaureate degrees but they lost the accreditation on June 21, 2012.

These were the numbers used in contacting the following people who proved Sahara Reporters story wrong.

Commission of Southern Association of Colleges and
Schools: +1 404-679-4501

The President of Saint Pauls College: (+1) 434-848-3111.

The registrar of Saint Pauls College: (+1) 434-848-1800

Meanwhile NLM also stated that the Registrar of Chicago
State University was frustrated that another inquiry is coming on the case of Bola Tinubu stating that they already sent a report to one Gani Fawehinmi in the past and we should refer to him. Any further information from them they noted would require a court subpoena.

This is the number used in getting the Registrar Chicago
State University: (+1) 775-995-3521.

The group spent $2000 to get the information.

http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/19999-oduah-certificate-scandal-saint-pauls-college-president-denies-speaking-to-sahara-reporters

13 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by not4sure(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2014
That doesn't mean she did not forged d certificate dey don't just give out report to any body without a court. Maybe sharia should tell us whia dey got their info.

14 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by superstar1(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2014
Another damage control methodology.

Dead on arrival.

39 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by DrOBD(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2014
Now that Gani is now more, how do we access the report sent to Gani....

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by fajoren: 3:59am On Jan 09, 2014
she gave you more than $2000. where is the rest?
her cv reads like she is supposed to be minister of petroleum and madueke minister of aviation.GEJ all backwards.

7 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by fajoren: 4:00am On Jan 09, 2014
and Gani took that info about Tinubu to his grave

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:02am On Jan 09, 2014
Lmaooo $2000 indeed. Trying to discourage others from inquiring. Africans and lies...wow.

8 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 4:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Another 419 fabrication from ibo tabloid site.

The gig is up, the idea was to prove that the woman didn't graduate from any graduate school and also to make sure our government website reflects truth and honesty and not deception, crookedness and corrupt practices synonymous with the most immoral and corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

No more lies in ibo newspapers like sun news crediting her with MBA degree, thanks to SR and premium times.

20 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2014
@OP..,I told you guys to ignore those rats. Have you seen some of their comments on this thread, even when truth is starring them in the face? APC e-cockroaches and their allies in the media are eternally senseless and unreasonable.

29 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SamIkenna: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta: Another 419 fabrication from ibo tabloid site.

The gig is up, [size=14pt]the idea was to prove that the woman didn't graduate from any graduate school [/size] and also to make sure our government website reflects truth and honesty and not deception, crookedness and corrupt practices synonymous with the most immoral and corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

[size=14pt]No more lies in ibo newspapers like sun news crediting her with MBA degree, thanks to SR and premium times[/size].

Either the emboldened is an acceptance of defeat or the goal-post is changing given the emerging evidence in favor of the honorable minister.
Perhaps I was wrong, but I thought the initial "Breaking News" by SR was hinged on Oduah's "fake MBA" from "2nd rate" American university. Please, do update me - has the "Breaking News" changed from "outing Oduah" to "fighting to make sure everyone knows she has no MBA?"

We're still waiting and watching. This new show of shame that's now the hallmark of some of our so-called brother southern brothers and their media echo-chambers is approaching a dangerous proportion. I wonder what happened to the old saying - look before you leap. So much for "sophistication."

34 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by israel007: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2014
After all the name calling, this would definitely be a great disappointment to FFK. Eiya

8 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by gratieao: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2014
Like serious what's wrong with Yorubas and lies?
With all this nonsense coming from them they still want Igbo to join them in their APC madness?
Only a fool will not no that Yoruba are the problem of this country!

28 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: @OP..,I told you guys to ignore those rats. Have you seen some of their comments on this thread, even when truth is starring them in the face? APC e-cockroaches and their allies in the media are eternally senseless and unreasonable.
u and ur fellow eastern rodents bringing up unfathomable logic are the senseless and unresonable individuals here!

Sahara reporters did establish the fact that the school offers no master degree course!

And i didn't read them say they dig the records! The records of graduating students are posted every year are there for u every year in the year book of every school!!!

But what's there to argue abt? Wht record do u even need when the school website clearly says it doesn't offer such programme?

And the bunch of dry head who said they spent $2,000 for the info are just as unresonable and primitive as u are! This shows ur level of corruption within ur eastern bloodlines!

$2k for wot?

Wen all they did was
1.click on the website,

2.go to 'contact us',

3. send a mail asking for records(which we all knw no school will give u dt)

4. Receive a response that unless with a particular condition, u can't av that. But for other enquiries, contact the registrar on xxxxxx etc. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Its just as easy as technology made it to be.

So, what's the 2,000 dolls for? grin grin

Corruption no go cease for una life o!

And the amateurish way u guys handle matter is soo 'kindergarten-ish'....did i see bola tinubu in dt story? Did he forge a certificate? Oh! Did the chicago registrar sent a report as requested? i see grin grin now, what was the outcome?

grin the highest ruling court in Nigeria, on may 2013 struck out the case for lack of evidence grin grin

And if u av a brain, u will see d difference btw us in the SW, and u dolts of that jungle.

Answer these questions oh ye insincere biafran::

1. Was it an ibo man fighting against tinubu?

2. How many igbo lawyer were persecuting Oduah?

3. Post a link from NL where all yorubas or even a 20% of them were in support of Tinubu during those tral period!

i'm sending a signal to u, if only u av a receptive brain:
We alwys feel ashamed in the SW to support an indicted electorate...

We dnt collect N200 each to raise placards and
sing the praises of suspected criminals.

71 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by shizzle11(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2014
^what is the goat directly above me yapping about?

75 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by OgidiBoy(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11: ^what is the goat directly above me yapping about?

Maybe it's just hungry.

58 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by meine: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2014
All of this is story! The question is did Stella acquire a masters degree in the USA? If yes let her produce the certificate immediately , if no she should apologise for misleading Nigerians all these years.

NLM ko, multilevel marketing ni.

19 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: @OP..,I told you guys to ignore those rats. Have you seen some of their comments on this thread, even when truth is starring them in the face? APC e-cockroaches and their allies in the media are eternally senseless and unreasonable.
abeg go and sleep.

Sincere 9gerian: I think I and many Nigerians are justified in holding on TENACIOUSLY to one-eyed politicians/political leaders in a country of very blind politicians.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Since SR's claim was specifically about a non-existent MBA, what's this hullabaloo all about.

In a statement released to elombah.com, NLM stated Mr Peter denied ever speaking with Sahara Reporters and telling them that Oduah never attended the college.

NLM will need to try a little harder than this.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by gratieao: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2014
SLIDE waxie: [s]u and ur fellow eastern rodents bringing up unfathomable logic are the senseless and unresonable individuals here!

Sahara reporters did establish the fact that the school offers no master degree course!

And i didn't read them say they dig the records! The records of graduating students are posted every year are there for u every year in the year book of every school!!!

But what's there to argue abt? Wht record do u even need when the school website clearly says it doesn't offer such programme?

And the bunch of dry head who said they spent $2,000 for the info are just as unresonable and primitive as u are! This shows ur level of corruption within ur eastern bloodlines!

$2k for wot?

Wen all they did was
1.click on the website,

2.go to 'contact us',

3. send a mail asking for records(which we all knw no school will give u dt)

4. Receive a response that unless with a particular condition, u can't av that. But for other enquiries, contact the registrar on xxxxxx etc. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Its just as easy as technology made it to be.

So, what's the 2,000 dolls for? grin grin

Corruption no go cease for una life o!

And the amateurish way u guys handle matter is soo 'kindergarten-ish'....did i see bola tinubu in dt story? Did he forge a certificate? Oh! Did the chicago registrar sent a report as requested? i see grin grin now, what was the outcome?

grin the highest ruling court in Nigeria, on may 2013 struck out the case for lack of evidence grin grin

And if u av a brain, u will see d difference btw us in the SW, and u dolts of that jungle.

Answer these questions oh ye insincere biafran::

1. Was it an ibo man fighting against tinubu?

2. How many igbo lawyer were persecuting Oduah?

3. Post a link from NL where all yorubas or even a 20% of them were in support of Tinubu during those tral period!

i'm sending a signal to u, if only u av a receptive brain:
We alwys feel ashamed in the SW to support an indicted electorate...

We dnt collect N200 each to raise placards and
sing the praises of suspected criminals.
[/s]
Senseless post

49 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
shizzle11: ^what is the goat directly above me yapping about?
OgidiBoy:
Maybe it's just hungry.
gratieao: [/s]
Senseless post
it is imperative that an irrational and illogical mind will see it difficult to bring up as a defence for himself, a reasonable utterance against a claim.

i have logically help u see why:

1. The 2k dolls wot a fraud

2. The tinubu's case was incoherent

3. The whole claim by the group is unnecessary. The school doesn't offer master degree is a fact. All other attempts are just the struggle of a drowning man! And lastly

4. i established that majority of u eastern nonentities (not all of u are sensless) have no brain to think for themselves and have no gut to accept a fact.

Dudes, do the world some good by not trying to procreate...

Thank u

29 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by slimghost(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2014
SLIDE waxie: it is imperative that an irrational and illogical mind will see it difficult to bring up as a defence for himself, a reasonable utterance against a claim.

i have logically help u see why:

1. The 2k dolls wot a fraud

2. The tinubu's case was incoherent

3. The whole claim by the group is unnecessary. The school doesn't offer master degree is a fact. All other attempts are just the struggle of a drowning man! And lastly

4. i established that majority of u eastern nonentities (not all of u are sensless) have no brain to think for themselves and have no gut to accept a fact.

Dudes, do the world some good by not trying to procreate...

Thank u

Senseless post! Dude go get a life.

36 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by blacksta(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Dead on arrival

another failed damage control exercise

13 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by blacksta(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2014
I believe we have a difference between confirming whether a school offers the said program and contacting the school to release information on present and past students

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by ginezz: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Who is actually behind this recent attacks?

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Why is that any news from sahara reporters alwyz end like this??

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Boss13: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Please guys read this news on punch. Her wikipedia page was edited 19 times between 1.56pm and 5:05pm on Tuesday. Why edit your page so frequent after the news broke out? Also, Linda confirmed that her Facebook page was edited too.

Why are people fighting so hard to protect this B^ITCH of a minister that is embarrassing the prominent and progressive Ibo race.

http://www.punchng.com/news/certificate-scandal-nba-cacol-call-for-oduahs-removal/

14 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ 40-Laptop Crew... you guys need to hire someone like me, you are not proactive and have not found sensitive spots to hit since being employed since 2010
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by skyfall: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
This fake defense is not only dumb, but so DOA.

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Akiika: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
But did the ALATENUJE Liberation Movement remember to ask the real issue..."DID or DIDN'T she bag the masters degree she claimed"?
These people need a major surgery to replace their brain, they now think with their stomach.
They call you thief, yet you are playing with a baby goat.
Mchew!

6 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by imauri: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
awodman: Following the allegation of certificate forgery against Nigeria Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah, a Nigeria group called Nigerian Liberation Movement (NLM) has revealed that Sahara Reporters, an online media deceived the public on their purported conversation with Saint Pauls College President, MrPeter Stith.

The NLM engaged the services of a private investigator based in the United States to help demystify the alleged scandal.

They also investigated the certificate forgery of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, former Lagos State governor.

According to the NLM President, the Registrar said that
Sahara Reporters would need a court subpoena to enable
them release such information to them, and since none of
such court order was given, they also did not divulge any
information.

The University was accredited by the Commission of Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Baccalaureate degrees but they lost the accreditation on June 21, 2012.

These were the numbers used in contacting the following people who proved Sahara Reporters story wrong.

Commission of Southern Association of Colleges and
Schools: +1 404-679-4501

The President of Saint Pauls College: (+1) 434-848-3111.

The registrar of Saint Pauls College: (+1) 434-848-1800

Meanwhile NLM also stated that the Registrar of Chicago
State University was frustrated that another inquiry is coming on the case of Bola Tinubu stating that they already sent a report to one Gani Fawehinmi in the past and we should refer to him. Any further information from them they noted would require a court subpoena.

This is the number used in getting the Registrar Chicago
State University: (+1) 775-995-3521.

The group spent $2000 to get the information.

http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/19999-oduah-certificate-scandal-saint-pauls-college-president-denies-speaking-to-sahara-reporters

so now u are providing their contact numbers for the jobless ones to call and harass, in your foolishness i hope you understand that anyone who knows their stuff can clearly see your ip address and the point of origin of your post... monkey... go on keep harassing them until some people come knocking on ur door and have u shit ur pants...lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sportsmen & Women Solidarity Rally For President Jonathan (pics) / EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba Over Alleged N28.9bn Fraud - Punch / Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.