Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Manchester City Have Completed A Deal For Young Malmo FF Striker Zacharias Faour - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Have Completed A Deal For Young Malmo FF Striker Zacharias Faour (404 Views)

Christian Benitez Dies At 27 (Ex-Birmingham Striker) / Manchester City Agree Deal For 'next Ibrahimovic' Zacharias Faour / Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Have Completed A Deal For Young Malmo FF Striker Zacharias Faour by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2014
The 15-year-old has caught the eye in Sweden while representing the national team at youth level, with comparisons being made with PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Faour will now link up with City's development squad for the time-being and he says he is relishing the opportunity of playing in England.

"What I can tell is that I have just moved to England to play for Manchester City," he told Fotbollskanalen.se.

"That will be fantastic and I really look forward to it. It is a big club with all the best players in every age group.

"I feel it is a perfect step for me to progress as a footballer and be as good as I can possibly be.

"I do not know what expectations the club have in me, but they have said that they have got confidence in me."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9107263/

(1) (Reply)

Costa Taunts Man City: Provoke Me And I'll Score / Chelsea Sign Asmir Begovic From Stoke City / VIDEO: Jose Mourinho Tells Reporter To 'google Answers To St.upid Questions'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.