Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind (1791 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind by Mutuwa(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2014
DISADVANTAGES OF LATE MARRIAGE....

"By late marriage, I mean from 32 years for the woman and 40 years for the man.
Honestly the disadvantages are numerous For a lady.Menopause now starts earlier.I don't know whether to blame it on dietary habits or environmental factors, women now experience menopause earlier; some as early as 35. Women who marry late panic and fret about having children. Their anxiety can also delay achieving
pregnancy. Women over 35 also miscarry easily and experience more complications during delivery.Again when women don't marry early,they become fearful at the prospect of becoming spinsters that they abandon the search for Mr Right and accept any Mr Available.
Desperation can lead to wrong choice and failed marriage. When a lady is made career-wise, men get scared of her.They feel an inherent sense of inferiority. Those that muster the courage may be seen by her as gold diggers and opportunists.
Better to marry when you can get genuine love and grow with the person than wait to be on the begging end."
Reality things.
Re: Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Please why do you suffer yourself. Why not find a new story to make out as a topic. What you just wrote up there is known all over the world. Sleep well my son.

3 Likes

Re: Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind by waleadex(m): 1:08am On Jan 09, 2014
OP,you've got points about dangers of late marriage but personally I believe to every man is a woman;and to every woman is a man except when there's early death.

However,everything in life happens according to the will/plans of God,though prayers change some.

To the guys and ladies reading this,I pray you get married when it's best for you and you shall not regret your marriage. And God shall provide the right spouses for those in need.(Amen)

7 Likes

Re: Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind by Mutuwa(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2014
[Go_n_Die]Please why do you suffer yourself. Why not find a new story to make out as a topic. What you just wrote up there is known all over the world. Sleep well my son.

Morning lad..lemme teach u some wisedom.If its known all over the world,y are the gurls still falling for d same ol mistake.To acquire knowlege lad,u must learn,but to acquire wisdom,U must observe ! After all an errorneous conscience is never aware of its mistakes,it is always subjectively right even if objectively wrong.
Young lad, not everyone worldwide knows dis ohk?I will nid a proof dt u went worldwide and made research ohk?presumptions harm u..

1 Like

Re: Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind by Mutuwa(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2014
waleadex: OP,you've got points about dangers of late marriage but personally I believe to every man is a woman;and to every woman is a man except when there's early death.

However,everything in life happens according to the will/plans of God,though prayers change some.

To the guys and ladies reading this,I pray you get married when it's best for you and you shall not regret your marriage. And God shall provide the right spouses for those in need.(Amen)

Thanks man..Now this here is reality.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Babes Seems To Hate Me / Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.