Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pls Help Am 2 Dark - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help Am 2 Dark (14399 Views)

Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? / People In 9ja- Help Am O / Dark Skin Girls With Colored Weave Is A No No! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Am 2 Dark by jaxy(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2014
HELLO GUYS....I WANT U GUYZ 2 TELL ME D CREAM I WILL USE ON MY DARK SKIN D CREAM AM USING B4 AS MAKE ME MORE BLACK LIKE NIGHT....I WANT A CREAM AND SOAP DAT WIL MAINTAIN MY COLOUR NOT D ONE DAT WIL MAKE ME MORE BLACK.....PLS I DONT WANT CREAM DAT WIL BLEACH MY SKIN OOO

Thanks
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by Geestarry(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Pix, or its not true
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by obo389(m): 8:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Dnt u kn d curent trends?
GO AND BLEACH
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by jaxy(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2014
obo389: Dnt u kn d curent trends?
GO AND BLEACH
I don't like bleaching
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by obo389(m): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2014
Dnt u knw d curent trendsin town?
GO AND BLEACH....
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by Eesha: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2014
You will have to learn to love your body more. Embrace ur colour and find d cream that would make your black glow. D outcome of bleaching is pure misery

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by dddaaayyyooo(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Use this SOAP "GETTAD COTTAGE- Fresh Alata Samina ". It is very good, in 2 to 3 weeks people will start telling you " u r looking fresh". It is around 500naira. U may not need any cream when you use it.(NOTE: Its a SOAP o. Not cream) that's d container below.

2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by jaxy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
dddaaayyyooo: Use this SOAP "GETTAD COTTAGE- Fresh Alata Samina ". It is very good, in 2 to 3 weeks people will start telling you " u r looking fresh". It is around 500naira. U may not need any cream when you use it.(NOTE: Its a SOAP o. Not cream) that's d container below.
pls were can I buy dat soap

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by dddaaayyyooo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
You can get the soap at major Supermarkets/stores at Osun & Oyo, that's where som1 do help me get it, so it should be @ Lagos too. Its a Ghanian soap & you can also get it online(ebay). It is hard to get at all these Local shops. NOTEsadJust save that picture on ur phone and take it to big/major stores in ur state, u should get it or some1 that know it can help u out. Even me som1 do help because its not here in Abk).
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by aadetoyin(f): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2014
Ve used that soap before. Its really good although I had to switch to oil based soap cos of my dry skin.
@op, black is beautiful. Start by understanding that and love urself for been black n beautiful.
For me, all this complexyion thing is more of a psychology thing. People will regard u the way u Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ urself.
Cos its how u Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ urself that u'll carry urself.
Get urself a good soap like the one mentioned and a very good body cream like Olay quench or any shea butter cream.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2014
hmm...I think Kiwi polish can do wonders grin
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by homesodear: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
jaxy: HELLO GUYS....I WANT U GUYZ 2 TELL ME D CREAM I WILL USE ON MY DARK SKIN D CREAM AM USING B4 AS MAKE ME MORE BLACK LIKE NIGHT....I WANT A CREAM AND SOAP DAT WIL MAINTAIN MY COLOUR NOT D ONE DAT WIL MAKE ME MORE BLACK.....PLS I DONT WANT CREAM DAT WIL BLEACH MY SKIN OOO

Thanks

Skin Care

Our skin is the front line defense in our daily fight against pollution and other environmental irritants, so we need to protect and reinforce it with extra care. Aloe Vera, whose most traditional use as a natural remedy is to soothe the skin, is an ideal defense. These designed unique and varied products works naturally by moisturizing and providing essential nutrients and vitamins to the skin. This skin care products can help protect the skin against the environment’s harsh effects, and are reinforced with the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval.

Aloe Propolis Creme

Excellent as a skin moisturizer and conditioner, Aloe Propolis Creme is a rich blend of stabilized aloe vera gel and bee propolis, with other ingredients recognized for their contribution to healthy skin. Chamomile, one of nature’s best-known skin care herbs, is also added to the mix. Vitamins A and E complete the formula, recognized for their natural skin-conditioning properties.

Aloe Lotion

Aloe Lotion is a wonderful, all-purpose, concentrated skin lotion with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E to moisturize and soothe the skin. Collagen and Elastin are added to this fine mix to assist in keeping the skin smooth and supple. It is an ideal choice for applying to dry, chafed, wind-blown or weathered skin.
Light in scent but long on soothing dry, irritated skin, Aloe Lotion quickly restores your skin’s delicate pH balance to keep it supple and soft. Its improved formula takes advantage of the latest breakthroughs in skin care technology to make Aloe Lotion feel sensational all over your face and body!

Aloe Moisturizing Lotion

Weather, wind and pollution – day in, day out, they take their toll on your skin. Now you can fight back with this exquisite Aloe Moisturizing Lotion.
This unique lotion has outstanding humectant and moisturizing properties. It contains Collagen and Elastin to keep the skin smooth, soft and elastic while maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance. Thicker than the Aloe Lotion, it is ideal for replenishing lost moisture and restoring skin’s soft, silky feel. Aloe Moisturizing Lotion is excellent for face, hands and body, helping to counteract the effects of pollution and the environment. Once the lotion has been smoothed on and absorbed through the skin, makeup can be applied as usual.

Avocado soap:

made with 100% avocado butter, this delicate soap cleans and moisturizes your skin with age defying fatty acids and vitamins and simulates collagen production. Deep penetrating nutrients continue to improve skin house after use.

Aloe Liquid Soap

Is a rich, pearlescent, moisturizing hand and face cleanser, with a generous amount of aloe. It creates a luxurious lather, leaving the skin feeling clean, smooth and silky, while minimizing the irritations experienced with some soaps. Aloe Soap is effective with the added benefits of Stabilized Aloe Vera gel which in turn stimulates the activity of fibroblasts. (fibroblasts) are specialized cells found in the skin, their job is to produce fiber such as collagen and elastin. This gives the skin its structure and makes the skin look plump and elastic. The more Aloe Vera your skin has the younger your skin looks.

All three creams and soap can be used on all skin types and they do not stain and are non irritating to any type of skin. Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by scabash(f): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
i sell GETADD COTTAGE- Fresh Alata Samina its a very good black soap from Ghana,it maintains your complexion and makes your body smooth and fresh...its available in retail and wholesale prices,if you are interested call me on 08139605964.

Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by queenesthr(f): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Check www.my.oriflame.com.ng/queenesther There are lots of sun protection creams and products to brighten your complexion naturally without bleaching. My contact details are available on the site. Cheers!
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by naturally: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
HYPO is available and affordable
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by bewitching: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2015
I'll suggest u use QM herbal product,it maintains skin tone :09093308321 07030142510 2A0786B3
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by BankManager(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2015
jaxy:
HELLO GUYS....I WANT U GUYZ 2 TELL ME D CREAM I WILL USE ON MY DARK SKIN D CREAM AM USING B4 AS MAKE ME MORE BLACK LIKE NIGHT....

Thanks
Lol..Go & buy “Nivea"...It brings out d beauty in your skin..

**Shikena**
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:02pm On May 07, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #?cheers?#
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by fdmskincare: 1:24pm On May 31, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on 09039030457

Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by homesodear: 4:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464, BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by fdmskincare: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2015

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by Gracioustee1(f): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
scabash:
i sell GETADD COTTAGE- Fresh Alata Samina its a very good black soap from Ghana,it maintains your complexion and makes your body smooth and fresh...its available in retail and wholesale prices,if you are interested call me on 08139605964.
how do I get one pls and how much. I'm at Ilorin
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by scabash(f): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Are you battling with pimples,sunburn and pimples?then get this cream
Price- #800
Call/Whatsapp 0813 960 5964
Delivery is nationwide.
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by jumolad87: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pro-mixing skincare online training for just 5k
Course outline
Moroccan whitening lotion
Egyptian whitening milk
Halfcast lotion
Herbal cream for bleached skin
Hot chocolate cream
Fair lady mix
Skin glow night cream
Whitening cream
Toning milk
Pimples treatment cleans
Extra whitening black soap
Moroccan oil
Talking oil
Egyptian oil
Halfcast oil
Bright n glow oil
Repair oil
Stretch mark eraser
Knuckle eraser
Baby glow body butter
Kids body butter
Face cream
Sunburn eraser cream
Call 08133354624 or whatsapp 08065664979
Re: Pls Help Am 2 Dark by Lovethchizinum: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Pls ma this is exactly what I need. A soap and cream that will make me darker overnight pls I'm begging reply me and tell me the name. I'm tired of searching

(1) (Reply)

15 Best Ankara Dress Styles 2016 In Photos / Wedding Gowns: To Buy Or To Lease? / Cynthia Ocheze Wins Miss Apex Queen Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.