Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Turkey's Online Visa..what Re The Requirements? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey's Online Visa..what Re The Requirements? (2494 Views)

Rot In Indian Online Visa Application ( Nigerians Are Being Exploited ) / Mexico Visa What Are The Procedures And Necessary Requirement For Someone Going For A Conference. / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey's Online Visa..what Re The Requirements? by vitus101: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2014
Turkey started cable visa April last year.. Its a tourist visa alright,my question is,can one travel with it without any other requirement(s)? I read on their website that one must have a valid Visa from any of the OECD countries to be able to travel with the online visa.

Agents are bragging that they can process Turkish visa in 4 days bla bla bla.. I ve read through the process of application on their(Turkish embassy) website and I must confess its just too easy.

My question once again is, can one process the visa can one process the visa online and travel with it pronto.?

Pls let's enlighten ourselves on this issue.
Re: Turkey's Online Visa..what Re The Requirements? by Cruisez: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Turkish eVisa is indeed as easy as it appears on the official website https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
No need to seek further interpretation from agents, third party etc, simply ensure you have the requirements and a valid visa or master card for payment. Read the FAQ found on the website to get all the information you need. Cheers.
Re: Turkey's Online Visa..what Re The Requirements? by suxes2005(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2014
vitus101: Turkey started cable visa April last year.. Its a tourist visa alright,my question is,can one travel with it without any other requirement(s)? I read on their website that one must have a valid Visa from any of the OECD countries to be able to travel with the online visa.

Agents are bragging that they can process Turkish visa in 4 days bla bla bla.. I ve read through the process of application on their(Turkish embassy) website and I must confess its just too easy.

My question once again is, can one process the visa can one process the visa online and travel with it pronto.?

Pls let's enlighten ourselves on this issue.

You already have the answer to your question so why ask again?

Go ahead and follow what they said. Its as easy as that !

SHALOM
Re: Turkey's Online Visa..what Re The Requirements? by bigtt76(f): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Obviously you need an existing Schegen VISA before you can use this method of application. undecided

1 Like

Re: Turkey's Online Visa..what Re The Requirements? by Cruisez: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2014
bigtt76: Obviously you need an existing Schegen VISA before you can use this method of application. undecided
The information above is false. Please go to the link i sent and read the FAQ. I copied the requirement to get turkish eVisa, find it below

What do I need for e-visa application?
A minimum 6-month-valid passport, flight (or any other possible means of transportation) reservation and a credit card (Master or Visa).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Know How Deep The Pools In Four Points Hotel And Eko Hotel Are. / Best Airport Terminal In West Africa(ghana) / I Want To Go Back To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.