Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (71717 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
hmmm....
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by costandi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nawa o, who no go come get problems
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Jelo4kul(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
If all these are true,then i think Nigeria needs deliverance.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Newcrescent(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Prophet of doom.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by ReubenAbati: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
[size=18pt]Epic Horseshit![/size]
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by mu2sa2: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
This is pure speculation. Read the back page of the Sun of 3 Jan. 2014 where Femi listed some of the predictions of this same "prophet" for 2013 that never happened.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by s3nn2x(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am confused.
What is this?
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by nerodenero: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
I read through the prophecies and I am surprised the Prophet didn't talk about Boko Haram.
My Questions are:
1. Was it that the Prophet was only concerned about Jonathan and his cabinet, PDP and APC?
2. Was he afraid to talk about Boko Haram for fear of being bombed by the group?
3. If he hears from God, why would God be silent about a dreaded group that has claimed the lives of innocent Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion?
Infact, our expectations as Nigerians are beyond measure. Since the Prophet no go fit answer my questions now, I just package myself, run comot to save my lean megabyte.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Project400: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Interesting
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
This prophesies look suspicious...ALL POLITICS

Election is fast approaching,is this his own strategy of contesting?
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mtchewwwwwwww!!!!! Arrant Rubbish..

I don't like speaking against a So called "Man of God" but

Seriously,

F...U...C..K YOU, APOSTLE Sule Gambari..
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by victorazy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
DeCleff: Prophecy 1 & 53 has already been fulfilled.

1 = the arrest of the majority leader of RSHA for murder.

53= the death of Eze Gbaka Gbaka 1 Of Ikwerre Kingdom, Eze Dr. Frank Eke.

Is Gbaka gbaka dead? shocked oooo my short king, I remember when we use to go and play ball in his field at Woji.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by rapturereal: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

What kind of prayer?

Prayer for repentance and commitment to duty and transparency followed by thorough restitution? or

Prayer to appease the God/gods/men of (G/g)od and still continue in their sin or/and administrative recklessness and squandering of public resources?

God-bless-u.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Chiefpriest1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Of the prophets in this country,Suleiman is one of the few that I respect, although in the end,only God knows who's sincerely serving him. I know that a very high percentage of his prophecy came to pass last year,like the death of journalists in an auto crash among others. I 'll just give it to him that those that didn't happen are cases where those involved sincerely prayed and God heeded their prayers. Most times he's very specific. Not like those that are very ambiguous.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Alikaxon(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
His last yr prophecy came to pass, so this year...
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Beey(f): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
No.13 Eeeeh? On behalf of my nation of Kenya,I send that evil prophecy back to sender in Jesus Name.Haba! Prophet or no prophet, some people seem to be deriving fun from our calamities. SHINDWE!!! Incase he's not aware,God now resides in Kenya.Yes,that's right.Because we Kenyans "abide under the shadow of the Almighty,no evil shall come near our dwelling."These prophets will not prophesy any good thing for once?It's always bad news.Kenya is the apple of God's eye.His watch over us is endless.We silence the voice of the enemy and declare that Jesus is Lord over Kenya & concerning our land,Jehovah alone has the final say , not man!!!

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by chinedumo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
diluminati:

see this ode. if i didnt know it, what then concerns me.its fools like you that ask stewpid questions without following simple instructions. go to assemblies ofgod benin and ask the old timers there, maybe the women leaders and pastors and you'll be shocked what they know about this morafocka scammer. charm loving pastor.smh or should i give you the whole story?

go ahead and give d full gist.
It will b an intresting input from an illuminati sympathiser
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by abacusCm(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
My own prophesies is as follows,you can either belief or disregard it.
1 Nigeria will reach world cup final but they need prayer to conquer their opponent in the final
2 Arsenal wiil be among top four in the EPL
3 Moye,may not finish 2013/2014 season with Man u.
4 Chelsea and Asenal will fight for the EPL tittle till the final day
5 Champions league trophy is coming to England in 2014
6 A very strong team in EPL and La liga will be defeated in the Ucl and go for Europa
7 Many people will be surprise on January 9th 2014 as the Glo/CAF Award will go to a player they don’t expect.
8 Two well-known forward players in Argentina squard will not feature against Nigeria in the World cup
9 Victor Moses loaned to Liverpool will leave in January 2014
10 Small team will shoch Spain and Portugal in the World cup.
Abeg make una no vess na only Football me and dey see o.i no dey see PDP or APC

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by ITbomb(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Austine.E:
Elombah.com
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014

10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.

Is this not contradictory?
What concerns a dead man with serious problems in APC
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Montaque(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
I wonder when supposed men of God prophesy for wizkid,davido,even to an extent of the political fabrics of Nigeria. Is it that d MOG listens to wizkid or/and davido,and assents to the way politics is played here,or the things nollywoods nw display on the screeen? Non of the prophesy touched on revival,mass repentance,judgement for evildoers,. MUST IT ALL BE SECULAR?

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Boyoorisha: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Beey: No.13 Eeeeh? On behalf of my nation of Kenya,I send that evil prophecy back to sender in Jesus Name.Haba! Prophet or no prophet, some people seem to be deriving fun from our calamities. SHINDWE!!! Incase he's not aware,God now resides in Kenya.Yes,that's right.Because we Kenyans "abide under the shadow of the Almighty,no evil shall come near our dwelling."These prophets will not prophesy any good thing for once?It's always bad news.Kenya is the apple of God's eye.His watch over us is endless.We silence the voice of the enemy and declare that Jesus is Lord over Kenya & concerning our land,Jehovah alone has the final say , not man!!!

It is obvious you are not a Kenyan, you don't sound like one. Except that you are a Kenyan who has stayed outside Kenya all his life
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Fmdipo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
?
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Donfamous(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Why is this man's prophecy based on politics alone except few. And wetin concerns God wit public disgrace of some worldly artiste that are not even glorifyin the name of God. It seems this man only speaks what ppl wants to hear. And remember[b] not every body that sees vision is of God. Herbalists, witches and wizards also see vision. They'll see it perfectly than even the real men of God in some cases. [/b] so i'll advice to stick to the notable men of God we all know. And see how it turns out Shallom

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by jayms600(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
diluminati:

idiota, do what i just said and ask the ag pastors who know better. this man is a scam pastor.
Ok o. Pastor Chris, TB Joshua, Suleman, Okotie, Oyedepo and other are all scam? So, who's nw our true man of God?
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by dridowu: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
fijiano202: Am confused with no 7,14,21 /7/ Says Jonathan would not finish is tenure /14/ say He would not be impeached even if they try /21/ says He would be the last PDP President. My question is how is he going to vacate office before is tenure is over,Will He resign or Die?
dou am not a supporter of oga gej politics but ds prophet just talk jargons about gej
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Faith2002: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Austine.E:
Elombah.com
PHOTOS
VIDEO
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014
Details
Category: ARTICLES
Published on Wednesday, 08 January 2014 22:24
Written by Phrank Shaibu
God wii deliver us
Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in  2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems 
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The  Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by josh001(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Orji o orji: l believe if u can see the future u should be able to control it too. in God we trust, GEJ till 2014!
you know what i like about your comment?, its somewhat a truth,if you can see the future, you can(by God) change it, hezekiah and isiah readily comes to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by CastleandGreen: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am ok with the prophetsy as long as GEJ will continue till 2019 & APC will kill themselves.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Beey(f): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Boyoorisha:

It is obvious you are not a Kenyan, you don't sound like one. Except that you are a Kenyan who has stayed outside Kenya all his life
What makes you think am not Kenyan?Born and raised in Kenya.Nairobi is my hometown.I just threw in some words the Naija way because this is a Nigerian site.Am proudly Kenyan.Currently living in the U.S ,but Kenya is my first love.If everyone here understood Swahili, then I'd write in Swahili but for now,please take my word.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by greaterlove(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
No thanks, I will stick to YUZEDO's prophecies for 2014.
Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Beey(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
greaterlove: No thanks, I will stick to YUZEDO's prophecies for 2014.
Lol Yuzedo your Nairaland partner in crime.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 by Smooyis(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
fijiano202: Am confused with no 7,14,21 /7/ Says Jonathan would not finish is tenure /14/ say He would not be impeached even if they try /21/ says He would be the last PDP President. My question is how is he going to vacate office before is tenure is over,Will He resign or Die?
Ok na. Hmmmmmm. Food for thought. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Brigaider kusile is better than General kusogun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.