Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Protect Your Mobile Apps From Reversed Engineering - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Protect Your Mobile Apps From Reversed Engineering (1310 Views)

How To Develop Android Apps From Scratch Without Coding. / Should We Make Mobile Apps Or Web Apps For The Nigerian/African Market? / How To Protect Your Mobile Apps From Reversed Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Mobile Apps From Reversed Engineering by mutago: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Am building apps to run on
1: Java phones
2: Android
3; Symbian
4: BB
5: IOS

How do i protect each app 100% uniquely from reverse engineering of the source code.
Re: How To Protect Your Mobile Apps From Reversed Engineering by bot101(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2017
You can't do that, you can only make it difficult to do. Obfuscating your code can help make this difficult.
Re: How To Protect Your Mobile Apps From Reversed Engineering by Etimbukisip: 8:38am On May 15, 2021
I have interest and want to learn app development, coding and programming.
How do can I contact you? Here is my contact 08142647203(Thompson).
I'd be waiting to hearing from you, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Developed A Website For Someone Without Accessing Their Cpanel? / See What A Nigerian Man Was Asked To Do At The US Point Of Entry / Learning CSS And HTML.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.