Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Photo: Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass (891 Views)

South African Pastor, Lesego Daniel Makes Church Members Eat GRASS / South African Pastor Lesego Makes Members Eat Grass (PHOTOS) / No Matter The Economy Of The Jungle.i Can Never Eat Grass...it Is Not Pride... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass by ajeleolowo: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2014
This is serious, people can be very. Let me not say anything bad this morning. A Pastor in South Africa, Pastor Lesego Daniel makes his members to eat grass.

Pastor Lesego Daniel is the founder and Head Pastor of Rabboni Centre Ministries in Garankuwa TUT campus at Pretoria, and he said he was trying to prove that humans can be controlled by the spirit and they can eat anything to feed their bodies. I still wonder how he manage to convince his members to do this…

God Help Us.. see more photos below..
- See more at: http://naijaparrot.com/photo-pastor-makes-members-eat-grass/#sthash.SwU1ioU4.dpuf

Re: Photo: Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass by Tallesty1(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2014
E be like say e don tey wey the thing dey hungry that lady wey wear white and red and the one wey wear red and black.

Anyways, God don butter bread for all the doctors wey dey around there, January is their month.

Stupid Followers.
Re: Photo: Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Nkan mbe lare cry cry
Re: Photo: Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass by Caracta(f): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2014
The effect of brainwashing. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Some Things Roman Catholic N Christians Do Whitch I So Much Hate / Revert To Islam / The Roman Catholic Celebrates Ash Wednesday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.