Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

Significance Of Birthday - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Significance Of Birthday (493 Views)

Naming In Urhobo Culture: Meanings And Significance / What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name / What Is The Significance Of The Yoruba Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Significance Of Birthday by ladionline: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Were you born this month of the year? Well I was, on the tenth day, 'when school children close', (that should be 1 o'clock or 2). To me the sun was at the centre, and everybody love sunlight, so thats why love is paramount to me than hate ooo. Do we have numerologists in the house? I want true seance session on this, whatever. On a more serious note, does birthday have significant impact or does birth date? I know astrology is the philosophical preoccupation of the orientals, Aztec and sumerians. Does this find expression in black Africa? I need to know, if it is all for the day, then I am okay.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Instrumentation And Control Training Practicals. / Help Build Civil Reporting And Participation In Nigeria / How Should Name's B Beard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.