Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Hell Date - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hell Date (1853 Views)

Where The Hell Is "The Blacklist" Thread??!! / What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? / Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Date by Naveyah(f): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2008
Does anyone here watch hell date? If so did you see the one where the hell dater was a nigerian man, and basically was telling the woman what to do, and being so sexist. I was quite annoyed because I know that's not how it is in Nigeria, but over there in America they seem to be stereotypical about africans, and of the guy's fake accent sounded like that of a South African not a Nigerian.
Re: Hell Date by naijadiva2(f): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2008
hell date is fake. they do it on purpose, that is the point of show. they bring up a scenerio and act it out.
Re: Hell Date by Naveyah(f): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2008
I know it's fake lol, but if you're gonna play a nigerian person at least have the right accent and at least research into it.
Re: Hell Date by chiogo(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hell date - never liked that show. That little devil always pisses me off.

But i gotta admit that this second season is better than the first.

I like how they go in threes and then they're eliminated till it's only one person.

I think i saw the one with the Nigerian guy, it's an old one, i guess. Yes, the accent thingy was annoying.

The guy is not really from Africa or Nigeria, who are they fooling? buncha clowns!!
Re: Hell Date by SeanT21(f): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2008
Naveyah:

Does anyone here watch hell date? If so did you see the one where the hell dater was a nigerian man, and basically was telling the woman what to do, and being so sexist. I was quite annoyed because I know that's not how it is in Nigeria, but over there in America they seem to be stereotypical about africans, and of the guy's fake accent sounded like that of a South African not a Nigerian.

Please Tell me BET is not playing in England.

They are about to destroy ya minds.
Re: Hell Date by naijadiva2(f): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2008
Naveyah:

I know it's fake lol, but if you're going to play a nigerian person at least have the right accent and at least research into it.

i watched that episode too. i think the guy was like nigerian american but he but on a fake "african" accent. that show is so lame. BET used to be good back in the days, now they just suck.
Re: Hell Date by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
I TOTALLY forgot about that show! I wish i still did! thanks for the BAD memories lol.
some of it was funny but those midgets were kind of annoying as they were eager to degrade themselves in those cheap "party city" devil suits! angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigezie Uk Live / What Is Happening To Nollywood? Is It Dying Gradually? / Check Out TSTV Office And Dealers In All States In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.