Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color (29139 Views)

Woman Goes "Mad" In Public, Undresses Herself On A Busy Street. See Photos / Pictures Of A Man With 200 Lb Tumor: Before And After Surgery / Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by 9jaflave: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2014
The length people go to alter the way they were created is frightening. I can't seem to understand.
Shenise Farrell is a student who was left temporarily blind after surgery to change the colour of her eyes.

She travelled all the way to Panama, in Central America, for the procedure. Her goal was to change her eye colour from dark brown to light brown, an operation that cost her £8,000.

On arrival at the clinic, plans changed and she got blue implants instead, because the light brown implants were not available. During the procedure she screamed but the surgeon told her not to scream as it 'could cause things to go wrong'.

But at the end of the 20 minute procedure, she realised she couldn’t see properly. It was as though she was looking underwater,but the surgeon told her not to worry insisting that for some patients it took up to 2 weeks for vision to return to normal. But by the time she returned to London her sight had deteriorated badly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2535992/I-surgery-Panama-change-eye-colour-ended-temporarily-blind-8-000-unregulated-op-went-horribly-wrong-London-student.html
http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/woman-goes-blind-after-surgery-change-eye-color.html

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Airforce1(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Stupidity of the highest order..
grin

I pray she recovers her sight back
Amen

8 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by eluquenson(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2014
That serves her right, she try to fault the work of God, women & their headaches haba undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by 1stola: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2014
Eya!
R.I.P... sad

12 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2014
eyaaa too bad,wish you quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by tobex23(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2014
She shouldn't have gone that far...sorry

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by eluquenson(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2014
1st ola: Eya!
R.I.P ... sad
Did she die? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by hatux: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1: Stupidity of the highest order..
grin

I pray she recovers her sight back
Amen
Amen...bt dat prayer can't b ansad
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Airforce1(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
hatux:
Amen...bt dat prayer can't b ansad

Why?

The ways of men aint the ways of God

So park well

4 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by hatux: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Airforce1:

Why?

The ways of men aint the ways of God

So park well
Lol ... nd u fink she 'll regain bak ha sight thru dis ur quote or ur bible say ?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Airforce1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
hatux:
Lol ... nd u fink she 'll regain bak ha sight thru dis ur quote or ur bible say ?

Our God is a merciful God

No sin is too big for him to forgive smiley
And no problem is too big for him to solve

Just believe in him and u will be saved
Trust me.

23 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by tellwisdom: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Money wey she for bring come make we take drink beer together....See wetin she do herself..Chai sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Airforce1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
tellwisdom: Money wey she for bring come make we take drink beer together....See wetin she do herself..Chai sad

Beer wey u go drink finish nau
Begin spit everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Airforce1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
tellwisdom:

Craze dey your head undecided

Why u dey spit everywhere u go

Are u pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Medunah: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Eeeya, its a pirri.....she should sue dat surgeon
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by FunnyPikincom(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Now, See Go see Tinz cheesy cheesy

TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY, CHECK OUT MY BIRTHDAY JOKE THREAD HERE>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1587010/birthday-joke-comedian-funnypikin#20776027

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by ignis: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
...All in the name of looking good.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by OCTAVO: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Some comments here really got me laffing grin
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2014
where crayon dey? she just go dey waste her money unnecessarily..mtcheeeeeeew!!!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Medunah: Eeeya, its a pirri.....she should sue dat surgeon
she must av knwn the dangers involvd yet went ahead.... Serves her right.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by tobex23(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2014
TR0UBLeMaKeR: she must av knwn the dangers involvd yet went ahead.... Serves her right.

Exactly...she shouldn't have gone that far.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by LMAyedun(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Serves her right... cool
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by cutebobo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dis gal don discourage me from doing mine
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by drdams: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bad Riddance to Worst Rubbish!!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
this is God telling her, always appreciate anything I give you

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
It had to be a black biatch angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by nekaa(f): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
shocked eya
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by sakahalimat: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Woow
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
I'll do nothing wrong by calling her stupiiid!
She could have used a contact lense if she's not comfortable with her original eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by ginezz: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
shocked Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC / Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.