Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color (29137 Views)

Woman Goes "Mad" In Public, Undresses Herself On A Busy Street. See Photos / Pictures Of A Man With 200 Lb Tumor: Before And After Surgery / Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by bigfrancis21: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
OMG! I can't imagine myself going blind. I really feel for this patient. Its horrible.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by kingk(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
N2m + just for EYE....... Thank God that am way complete and I like it that way. Mehnnn human being cost oooooo choi!grin £8,000 just eye,

Pls can someone tell me how much to change tongue and Brain undecided
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by ednut1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
no sympathy
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Airforce1: Stupidity of the highest order..
grin

I pray she recovers her sight back
Amen

The meaning carried by the bolded negates the cancelled.

I say amen to your prayer for her too.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by jmoore(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Experience is never the best teacher.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by jerryweezy: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lilimax: I'll do nothing wrong by calling her stupiiid!
She could have used a contact lense if she'not comfortable with her original eyes.
she may have been using contact lens and she wasn't okay with it. Women are just never satisified.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by bukkylicious: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Very good.......#thumbs up
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by abacusCm(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
she spent over two million naira just to get blind.o ma se ooo
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
the other day i was in a friend's clinic when a lady was brought in for treatment, the glue used for eye-lash got into her eye and caused serious injury, she almost lost one eye. women and fashion madness.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by bigfrancis21: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
The poster failed to complete the article that the patient later went to a hospital in London to have the blue contact lens removed and she regained her sight fully after 3 months.

She still sees as we speak. Sight was not lost.

She now says she doesn't care what the colour of her eyes is. The most important thing is that she sees.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Polio: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
I watched this on teevee lastnight... Insane!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by OgaTheTop2: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why alter what GOD has given you!? Stupidity and things of the world kills.SMBH!

sad
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Oluwason(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
The way ppl recreate themselves after God created them would definitely make Him not to recognize them when they get back to Him. But on a serious note, all these for what for crying out loud?

Well me I love natural beauty n my wife must be nothing like artificial.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Temismith(f): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
e go betagrin
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by jerrypeacelinks(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
If I see this woman eh? I will scream LOL grin grin grin
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
jerryweezy: she may have been using contact lens and she wasn't okay with it. Women are just never satisified.
Not all women, stop generalizing.
Afterall we still have a lot of contented women out there smiley
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by adexsimply(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
LMAO..funny comments
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by emmadan(m): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
very very gooooood.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by moscobabs(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
heya..... my God console the Victim oooo..... RIP Mrs eyes
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Mavor: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP why don't you please complete the story. You are misleading people with the title. When she returned to London, she had the implants removed and after a few months, her vision was back to normal.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by blueeyes1: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
OZUO!

She for no remove the implants na,GOAT!
Pple's vain desires neva cease to amaze me.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Missmossy(f): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Eeyah,what a sad one!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by condralbede(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
from frying pan to fire lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
O npe o to ku,eleri bu olosi
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by buskie13(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lol,rotflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by IYANGBALI: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Some women would still be decieving themselves that they are not doing all these just to impress mE{N} Una men rule the world jo
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Swiftboy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Contact lense is cheaper,why cant she try that? She might regain her sight sha...I hope soo!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by IYANGBALI: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Polio: I watched this on teevee lastnight... Insane!
you mean you sawed it and you didn't told me?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by PeetaBishop(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lilimax:
She could have used a contact lense if she's not comfortable with her original eyes.
contact lens dey change eye color nowadays?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Franky9584(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
U jx reap wot u sowed.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
"It took two to three months for her vision to return to normal".
She said: 'Now that my eyes are back to normal, my eyes are brown but it doesn’t matter what shade of brown it is. The main thing is that I can see.'

Is that all she had to say for herself?! How about being thankful she got her eyesight back and her never messing with her eyes again?! The brown implants weren't available and she went ahead with blue ones, smh!! Pathetic. Not that fake brown eyes aren't bad enough, but how can you be okay with having fake blue eyes?? People need to be content with what they have, period. She got lucky her eyes were restored. Hope she learned her lesson!

Mavor: @OP why don't you please complete the story. You are misleading people with the title. When she returned to London, she had the implants removed and after a few months, her vision was back to normal.
+1. I was like "this story's clearly incomplete" and had to check out the site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC / Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.