Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 (924 Views)

I Need Advice On Lexus ES300 / Info On Lexus ES300 / Porsche Cayenne vs Lexus RX350 vs BMW X3 Vs Audi Q5 vs Acura MDX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Hi Guys,
I am on the verge of getting a lexus rx350 for a very good bargain, and I want to ask experienced car users and Auto/car professionals if there are any known faults / manufacture error or general maintenance issues related to the car.
Kindly advice based on any personal experience you've had with the SUV either positive or negative. I also would like to know if there are any professionals out there that can help one assess a car throughly before purchase.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by CHEECKENGINE: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
JUST SCAN THE CAR DAT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR U TO KWON IF THERE IS A FULT
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
CHEECK ENGINE: JUST SCAN THE CAR DAT IS THE ONLY WAY FOR U TO KWON IF THERE IS A FULT

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by calculusx(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
reels: Hi Guys,
I am on the verge of getting a lexus rx350 for a very good bargain, and I want to ask experienced car users and Auto/car professionals if there are any known faults / manufacture error or general maintenance issues related to the car.
Kindly advice based on any personal experience you've had with the SUV either positive or negative. I also would like to know if there are any professionals out there that can help one assess a car throughly before purchase.
Thanks.

Let me have the Vin no for the Autocheck Report and probably pre-purchase pictures
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Lexus Rx350 by reels(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
calculusx:

Let me have the Vin no for the Autocheck Report and probably pre-purchase pictures

@calculusx
Thanks mate, but I don't have the vin at the moment. I would paste it here soon as I have it, thanks once again.

(1) (Reply)

Motorists To Pay N50,000 Or More For Illegal Parking– FRSC / How Much Are The New Toyota Iq's? / Headaches Of Bad Fuel In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.