Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me (6573 Views)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas / My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by ope30: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good day palzz.... pls i wish u could advice me on what to do, Today is my Birthday and i know my girlfriend knows, because we were talking a day and i asked her if she know my Birthday and she said yes and said it because i bear same date with her cousin according to her. she did not call to say Happy Birthday to me this morning, she only call this morning as a usual call and am expecting her to say Happy Birthday but she didn't till we hung the phone. no text message also. pls is it right or what did u advice me to do because i know her birthday and i am waiting to congratulate her (February is her Birthday). thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by DExplorer1: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
LOL.
Do you have rope around you pls?
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
D-Explorer:
LOL.
Do you have rope around you pls?
lol, pls stop being naughty.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Well sweetie, the day has not ended she probably has a surprise for you later in the day. But even if she doesn't surprise you don't take it to heart, she might just have forgotten totally.

Btw is this your first birthday with her?
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by MrCork: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
ope30: Good day palzz.... pls i wish u could advice me on what to do, Today is my Birthday and i know my girlfriend knows, because we were talking a day and i asked her if she know my Birthday and she said yes and said it because i bear same date with her cousin according to her. she did not call to say Happy Birthday to me this morning, she only call this morning as a usual call and am expecting her to say Happy Birthday but she didn't till we hung the phone. no text message also. pls is it right or what did u advice me to do because i know her birthday and i am waiting to congratulate her (February is her Birthday). thanks.

...she is cheating on u.....bro truss me.... is she dark skin? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Medunah: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hbd, llnp @op...@topic, maybe she wants to suprise you, d day is still young
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Chimaritoponcho: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
ope30: Good day palzz.... pls i wish u could advice me on what to do, Today is my Birthday and i know my girlfriend knows, because we were talking a day and i asked her if she know my Birthday and she said yes and said it because i bear same date with her cousin according to her. she did not call to say Happy Birthday to me this morning, she only call this morning as a usual call and am expecting her to say Happy Birthday but she didn't till we hung the phone. no text message also. pls is it right or what did u advice me to do because i know her birthday and i am waiting to congratulate her (February is her Birthday). thanks.
omg!!A gal ignores u dis much and u stil call her ur galfrnd? Dont u have shame?
What a cry baby..smh!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dnt b surprised bro....she values ur cousin mre dan u.

One advice is.........just text ur girlfrnd's number to moi
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Go get busy and stop fussing over trivial matters

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Phranciz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na say person no remember ur bday dey give u worry. Bro create urself a problem and solve it, guess that would put ur mind away from totz like that.

HBD to u though if it makes u happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by eluquenson(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
You can't make a justification now as we are still at noon, @Op feed us back at night before we can make a judgment.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
HBD op WULLNP. @ ur topic I believe ur babe is planning 2 surprise u so just chill
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by DExplorer1: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
firstEVA: lol, pls stop being naughty.
Really?
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by dechandel(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
So?? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Maycher(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nna na wa. All sorts of orisirisi. Pele omo da da.
Moreover, today hasn't ended yet undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Energito: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:
omg!!A gal ignores u dis much and u stil call her ur galfrnd? Dont u have shame?
What a cry baby..smh!
he still dey do love
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Confirmbabe(f): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
No qualms. Just call her at 11pm, wish her Happy birthday if she doesn't call you undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by OohMpaTM: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
dechandel: So?? undecided

Happy bIrthday wink

Poster, she sleeping with her "cousin" undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by dechandel(f): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Happy bIrthday wink
Poster, she sleeping with her "cousin" undecided
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by ope30: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
i thought i should just call her and asked her whats today's date and wen she realise, i should just say, ok bye. or what do u people sugest
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by OohMpaTM: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
dechandel: undecided

You look like ooh Mpa's ex Rosanna undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by dechandel(f): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

[color=#550000]You look like ooh Mpa's ex Rosanna undecided
Roseanna kor Rosemary ni
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pretyangel25: HBD op WULLNP. @ ur topic I believe ur babe is planning 2 surprise u so just chill
hope you have moved out of that house before your sister's husband r@pe you!

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Found When She Visited Her Man's Place / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.