Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why We Like Them Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Like Them Married. (2260 Views)

I Like Them Ugly / We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do? / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Like Them Married. by crystalballs: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
I was a guest at a company end of year get-together held in the last weekend of last year.
There i met this lady that came with a man i knew, we got talking and i was shocked to know she actually knew the man she came with was married, and she was fine with it.

So, to satisfy my curiousity i asked her if i could meet one of her friends who will accept my marital status and she said why not.
She then gave reasons why a single lady will accept a married man.

Finance - That a married man will readily give what a single guy would never give his GF.

Maturity - Married men are more mature and know how to pamper young single ladies having learnt from being married.

Sexual Freedom - She claimed single ladies have freedom to explore sexually, that every lady who has tasted sex crave for it but are restricted due to use and dump syndrome and failed promises from single guys.

So, i asked about when will the single girl now get married and her responce was, things will fall in place with time but before then she has to survive.

hmmm....
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by hrmkz: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Just maybe.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bottomline is that she just wanna have fun and make some change (or not) while doing so. I blame the married men more though, why leave your wife at home to change skirt all over town?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Like Them Married. by crystalballs: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
hrmkz: Just maybe.
pray it makes fp
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by crystalballs: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mynd_44: Bottomline is that she just wanna have fun and make some change (or not) while doing so. I blame the married men more though, why leave your wife at home to change skirt all over town?

your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Medunah: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mtcheeew....so she even takes pride in sleeping with other women's husband.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by crackhaus: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
At least she was being honest about the 'she has to survive' part.
This has to be the most solid motivation.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Pretyangel25(f): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'm not in support of single ladies dating married men, what will it profit them?
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by crackhaus: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mynd_44: I blame the married men more though, why leave your wife at home to change skirt all over town?

*looking intently into his eyes*

You dey learn work?
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Inosenduatall: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
It's all about the money, leave all the explanations the OP gave.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by bastien: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na soo oda small small gals go dey sleep wit him own hubby if she(mistakenly) marry
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Medunah: Mtcheeew....so she even takes pride in sleeping with other women's husband.
And the men are not ashamed to be sleeping with people other than their wife

3 Likes

Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Lumyboi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Diz life ehn! I was tlkin to a lady one day n she told me her bf is a married man. Shocked, I asked her y, she said she prefers married men cos they dnt 'overprotect'. I nw asked ow she wil feel if her husband is sleepin wt a young girl too, she said its nt a big deal n she wnt expect em nt to do so, bt e must knw ow to play his game n not let her knw.
Its so funny ow pple r proud of sm immoral tinz dez days
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by crystalballs: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lumyboi: Diz life ehn! I was tlkin to a lady one day n she told me her bf is a married man. Shocked, I asked her y, she said she prefers married men cos they dnt 'overprotect'. I nw asked ow she wil feel if her husband is sleepin wt a young girl too, she said its nt a big deal n she wnt expect em nt to do so, bt e must knw ow to play his game n not let her knw.
Its so funny ow pple r proud of sm immoral tinz dez days

my broda if you see the lady in qst, so beautiful and soft spoken that if you come across her you will never imagine she indulges is such act.

1 Like

Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Medunah: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mynd_44:
And the men are not ashamed to be sleeping with people other than their wife
I never said wat d husband is doin is right. Wah am saying is giving those reasons for dating a married man doesnt justify d fact dat she is fornicating with a married man. Any girl in her right senses should know any man who is taken is off limits.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Lumyboi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
crystalballs:

my broda if you see the lady in qst, so beautiful and soft spoken that if you come across her you will never imagine she indulges is such act.

Na so we dey c dem o. Innocent on d outside, bt wen e reach dia...nna mehn
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Maycher(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Doesn't make sense. i bet she wouldn't have said that trash if she saw her dad with one of those small girls undecided
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Maycher: Doesn't make sense. i bet she wouldn't have said that trash if she saw her dad with one of those small girls undecided
Then her dad is shameless

2 Likes

Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Medunah:
I never said wat d husband is doin is right. Wah am saying is giving those reasons for dating a married man doesnt justify d fact dat she is fornicating with a married man. Any girl in her right senses should know any man who is taken is off limits.
I don't think you understand what the op is saying, go back and read again.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Medunah: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
koastar:
I don't think you understand what the op is saying, go back and read again.
Maybe i dnt, wah did he say? cos i read again nd i still feel d same way
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Medunah: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Maycher: Doesn't make sense. i bet she wouldn't have said that trash if she saw her dad with one of those small girls undecided
E tire me ooo
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Judge not lest you be judged first
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
crystalballs: I was a guest at a company end of year get-together held in the last weekend of last year.
There i met this lady that came with a man i knew, we got talking and i was shocked to know she actually knew the man she came with was married, and she was fine with it.

So, to satisfy my curiousity i asked her if i could meet one of her friends who will accept my marital status and she said why not.

Finance - That a married man will readily give what a single guy would never give his GF.

Maturity - Married men are more mature and know how to pamper young single ladies having learnt from being married.

Sexual Freedom - She claimed single ladies have freedom to explore sexually, that every lady who has tasted sex crave for it but are restricted due to use and dump syndrome and failed promises from single guys.

So, i asked about when will the single girl now get married and her responce was, things will fall in place with time but before then she has to survive.

hmmm....

Naija babes-their love for money is steadfast and above all else kiss
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by UjSizzle(f): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
At least she was honest, and her reasons are understandable. I think i've read something like that in a book some years ago. But it still doesn't excuse the fact that it is morally unjustified.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Like Them Married. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Medunah:
Maybe i dnt, wah did he say? cos i read again nd i still feel d same way
With these reasons given by the op, you think a married man will give a girl everything without getting sex in return? He would as well give his wife everything since he's getting the sex free. No free lunch in Freetown.

crystalballs: I was a guest at a company end of year get-together held in the last weekend of last year.
hmmm....
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by addictiv(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Women generally want things that re off limits n beyond their reach. Women like this make me get scared of marriage.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by crystalballs: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
uj_sizzle: At least she was honest, and her reasons are understandable. I think i've read something like that in a book some years ago. But it still doesn't excuse the fact that it is morally unjustified.

i was baffled with her honesty and sincerity.
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by youngalex(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
If she dated a married man before marriage..she won't stop after marriage...the real reasons are greed,pride and lack of contentment
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by OCTAVO: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mewa nsele - (ten is happening) grin
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by oluwadartey: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
greedy Bea.st of Africa... karma never sleep na
Re: Why We Like Them Married. by gingernut(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Married men are also easily monitored and because of their family single ladies regard them as part time lovers unlike boyfriends who may be a nuisance to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Like Me? / Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out / I Need A Woman In My Life For A Serious Relationtion,29bd473d,09097985305

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.