Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car (2495 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by packman: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
hello this question goes to the men would you allow your wife drive your car to work, market, or any where

a friend of mine was actually saying he would never allow his wife drive his car he would instead get a car for her than allowing her drive his car

i asked the reason and he said and i quote " A CAR IS A PERSONAL ITEM AND ARE NOT TO BE SHARED"

ME NOT GIVING MY WIFE MY CAR DOES MEAN I DON'T LOVE HER" grin grin grin grin grin

so i am throwing the question out would you allow your wife ride your car....

ehn..... please i never get motor oooo and i never marry ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=20pt]so my own answer would be lets wait till then [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#teamlovewarriors abeg make una no attack me oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
no I would not allow her drive my car, I will simply buy her own car.
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by bluuu: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
^^why??
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by zaziakoni(f): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
so car dey personal again for marriage,
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
zazi akoni: so car dey personal again for marriage,

As in eee, the thing tire me. It's only a greedy man that would refuse his wife from driving his car. Even if you have the means to buy two cars what's wrong in giving your wife, the mother of your children the luxury of choosing which car she wants to drive.
It might not be everyday but at least show her that regard.

The worst thing is, it might be a broke a.ss man managing a volkswagen that is talking sef.
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
u have ur own car to drive so why must u chuk eyes on my own car? dat is what we call oju kokoro (long throat).
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by packman: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
bennyraz: u have ur own car to drive so why must u chuk eyes on my own car? dat is what we call oju kokoro (long throat).
but what if she does not have her own car shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

she go they trek ni till you buy her own
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
packman:
but what if she does not have her own car shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

she go they trek ni till you buy her own
Rome was not built in a day, I'll give her money for taxi or bus and if she choose to trek, its her business
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by packman: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
bennyraz: no I would not allow her drive my car, I will simply buy her own car.

[size=15pt]bros what if no money grin grin grin grin yet hmmm....... [/size]
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by macklef(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am suprised! Why on earth cant my wife use my car and my toothbrush sef, even if its ideal for her to wear my suit, why shouldnt she. Abegi, if you get married to a woman you love and makes your heart regious. Catchin grenades will not be a song tittle, it will be an action word.
DearFutureWife, everything i own is yours.

1 Like

Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by jumzzy448: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na wa oo. So a man can't allow his wife drive his car. Nothing wey we no go hear for nairaland. In my house, there is nothing like my car or your car. If I want to go out, hubby will even be the one to ask which car are you taking.
I don't think car should bring problem in marriage.

1 Like

Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by ogeoflyf(f): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na wa oo. Evn car. Wetn person no go see.
Nothin like my car or your car oo. It's our car. cool
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by luvablesam(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Y won't she?Infact I plan to buy two cars soon n I would ask her to pick first after which I would still give her the privelage to swich or drive mine anytime she feels like it.....

Y would I marry someone if not to show the person dat she is numero uno n I love her unconditionally? Cars or no Cars....

No be Juju oooo, na pure Love.

@dont get it twisted#

1 Like

Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wife can't drive your car? Is it poverty mentality at work here or what?

Either that or OCD.
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by packman: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
jumzzy448: Na wa oo. So a man can't allow his wife drive his car. Nothing wey we no go hear for nairaland. In my house, there is nothing like my car or your car. If I want to go out, hubby will even be the one to ask which car are you taking.
I don't think car should bring problem in marriage.

[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU WISH (IYAWO OBAMA)

BETTER SIT YOUR ASS DOWN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Question answered.

Poverty mentality.
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
LMAO Siena, where are you grin
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
jennykadry: LMAO Siena, where are you grin

Siena's case is OCD. grin
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
ileobatojo:

Siena's case is OCD. grin

Lmao. The guy is willing to buy his wife a 500,000 dollar car than allow her drive his car
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
jennykadry:

Lmao. The guy is willing to buy his wife a 500,000 dollar car than allow her drive his car

cheesy

Exactly.
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Chaulay1: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
packman: hello this question goes to the men would you allow your wife drive your car to work, market, or any where
a friend of mine was actually saying he would never allow his wife drive his car he would instead get a car for her than allowing her drive his car
i asked the reason and he said and i quote " A CAR IS A PERSONAL ITEM AND ARE NOT TO BE SHARED"
ME NOT GIVING MY WIFE MY CAR DOES MEAN I DON'T LOVE HER"
grin grin grin grin grin
so i am throwing the question out would you allow your wife ride your car....
ehn..... please i never get motor oooo and i never marry ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=20pt]so my own answer would be lets wait till then [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
#teamlovewarriors abeg make una no attack me oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And if it's the wife that first bought a car, I wonder how your friend will feel if his wife gives that same response. I tire with all this mentality self.
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by zaziakoni(f): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
macklef: Am suprised! Why on earth cant my wife use my car and my toothbrush sef, even if its ideal for her to wear my suit, why shouldnt she. Abegi, if you get married to a woman you love and makes your heart regious. Catchin grenades will not be a song tittle, it will be an action word.
DearFutureWife, everything i own is yours.
my dear, i dey feel u joor, funniest prt is dat some men wey dey use generator before, God come bless dem buy beta motor, dem go come give dia wife d generator, wch kind life na
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by Ballotti: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmmm!!!
Only in Nigeria will people use POVERTY to make shakara!!!!

FIAAAAAAAKWA!!!!!! cry
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by StateOfMind: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
ileobatojo: Wife can't drive your car? Is it poverty mentality at work here or what?
Either that or OCD.

Ballotti: Hmmmm!!!
Only in Nigeria will people use POVERTY to make shakara!!!!

FIAAAAAAAKWA!!!!!! cry

ileobatojo: Question answered.
Poverty mentality.

grin grin

@ op's friend undecided, are we talking about wife here or female neighbour\housemate undecided,
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by macklef(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
zazi akoni: my dear, i dey feel u joor, funniest prt is dat some men wey dey use generator before, God come bless dem buy beta motor, dem go come give dia wife d generator, wch kind life na
I tire o, some 9ja mehn are drunk naturally.
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by tellwisdom: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2014
packman:

[size=15pt] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU WISH (IYAWO OBAMA)

BETTER SIT YOUR ASS DOWN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]

What is this one saying??sad...Abeg Keep quiet make people talk undecided
Re: For The Men Would You Let Your Wife Drive Your Car by ifyalways(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
May God save us from wretchedness and its mentality.

What is in a car bikonu? Car as in common motor,means of transportation

(1) (Reply)

Help, I'm Confused / Help..sos..my 65 Years Old Father Is Addicted To Watching #BBNAIJA / She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.