Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student (2086 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Woman Sentenced To Death Walks Free, Is To Go Shopping With Victim's Grandson. / Berlusconi Sentenced To One Year Jail Term. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z9oTq8mWGrM/Us6cCkB9HiI/AAAAAAACZEs/A5iYek5cCwI/s1600/ethel-anderson.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VwPl0Uovvrc/Us6cDJ3cdJI/AAAAAAACZEw/Am_1g8cE_iA/s1600/article-2521003-19FEFD0F00000578-448_634x406.jpg[/img]

Former teacher Ethel Anderson, 31, (pictured above) was found guilty and sentenced to 38 years in prison in December 2013 for having sex with her 12 year old student.

The married mother of one had sex with one of her students, whose identity is being kept secret because of his age (he was 12 at the time). The alleged abuse started in 2011 just one month after the teacher and the minor started a tutoring session in her home. During her trial last year, the boy, now 14, told the court that she started by kissing him and progressed to giving him MouthAction.

"I felt like she was a girlfriend, I loved her and she said that I was her boyfriend and she loved me. She would rub on my legs, kiss on my ears, neck and stuff like that. We would tongue kiss. I lost my virginity to her. I told her to stop but she said she wanted me bad"

The boy's angry mother told the former 'teacher of the year', who worked as a language arts teacher at Mango Elementary School, in Florida, that she took her boy's innocence.

'Anger and hatred don't even begin to explain how I feel about what you took from my son. His innocence is lost forever.' She said in a statement read at the sentencing

Now there are people, especially blacks in America, who feel 38 years is too much to spend in prison for having sex with a minor...especially after a teacher, Laura Whitehurst (who is white) was sentenced to prison for 1 year and released after only 6 months for sleeping with three of her students and giving birth to a child fathered by one of them. Watch the people you leave you children with.

SOURCE: http://koresupdate.com/index.php?topic=381
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
While I won't comment on the number of years cos I am not familiar with the laws, I find the difference in jail time of the two cases, worrying.

We need laws like this in Nigeria though especially to curb the activities of NYSC teachers

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, pedophiles should not be allowed to rejoin the rest of the society ever. If only this could become feasible some day. At the very least, they should be castrated.

It is absolutely egregious that a serial, power abusing pedophile would get 1 year for molesting 3 of her students.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Seun(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ethel Anderson's case is different. She molested a kid while being black and overweight. That's simply unacceptable. The other teacher was hot.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Seun: Ethel Anderson's case is different. She molested a kid while being black and overweight. That's simply unacceptable. The other teacher was hot.
You've got jokes I see.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
koresma26:
Now there are people, especially blacks in America, who feel 38 years is too much to spend in prison for having sex with a minor...especially after a teacher, Laura Whitehurst (who is white) was sentenced to prison for 1 year and released after only 6 months for sleeping with three of her students and giving birth to a child fathered by one of them. Watch the people you leave you children with.

Racism is ingrained in U.S. culture take it or you leave. sad
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Lilimax(f): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Seun: Ethel Anderson's case is different. She molested a kid while being black and overweight. That's simply unacceptable. The other teacher was hot.
hmmm... undecided
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Lilimax(f): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
A lot of prejudices against other races in the US.
Too bad!
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Polio: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2014

What is this one talking about?

What common sense is in the crap above?!
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2014

Rotfl @ molesting while black.

Trust the blacks to be used as the scapegoat.

Apparently, this county is known for being too lenient when a woman is the molester, so they decided to use the black woman to send a message. Same county where a white woman, Debra Lafave, got off without any prison time for pleading guilty to molesting a 14 yr old boy.

A hispanic woman, Stephanie Ragusa, in the same county got 10 yrs.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/former-hillsborough-teacher-sentenced-to-38-years-for-sex-with-student/2156270

The black one? 38yrs. Smh.

*Not that I'm really sorry for Ms Anderson. They all should get very lengthy sentences once there's a significant age gap, and added jail time in cases where there is a major power differential like teacher-student, pastor-member etc.*
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Polio: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
There has to be consistency with regards to sentencing... Fat, black, blue, tall, grey or a midget

it as simple as that!
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Lagusta(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2014

Oga seun, you sure say Na u talk this one so, hope your account hasn't been hacked!!! grin
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by saintneo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
This is not expected of you.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Seun(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
I was being sarcastic. Obviously. I am also black and a bit overweight myself, so obviously it's not a crime to be black and overweight.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Kelvindwaplord(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
So she finally got sentenced? Out of all the men in america , why did he choose a small boi?
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
her hair looks nice cool
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
saintneo:
Read inbetween the lines cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by saintneo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
I knew he was joking. But we should be aware that jokes do have limits......classic example is the Basketmouth rape joke.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Cut some slack on Seun, Can't someone joke?? Even if he is the owner of the site, he is human as well

But the woman would have been prettier if she was a little slimmer... sad
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Tval(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
I need to know y she was being sentenced to 38 yrs imprisonment, when others' own were not like that.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by gluv01(f): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
That's so racist!!!! Jeezzz...38 years?
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by moyarhtohbadt(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
saintneo:
c'mmon!you dont expect every guy to be a bore like you,do you?
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by krugar07(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Seun: The other teacher was hot.
hot wetin... Oya Go an check ur eyesight
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by panafrican(m): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2014
You will see that after three or five years, she will be out of jail on parole.
Most women get away this this type of conduct. But when it comes to a man , the guy will be gone for life, with to chance for early release.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Lilimax(f): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2014
I have heard a lot Child abuse cases involving home lesson teachers?

Parents should endeavour to monitor closely what goes on between their kids and the
lesson teacher.
You may be surprise at what you'll hear sad.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2014
KingMEXX: Cut some slack on Seun, Can't someone joke?? Even if he is the owner of the site, he is human as well

But the woman would have been prettier if she was a little slimmer... sad
Are you saying that fat people are not pretty? tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Lilimax(f): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2014
T-val:
I need to know y she was being sentenced to 38 yrs imprisonment, when others' own were not like that.
One word- RACISM
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Mynd44: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2014
Lilimax:
You want to start another wahala be this ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Lilimax(f): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
You want to start another wahala be this ooooo
No offence is meant but I still know that a lot of fat
people out there are beautiful.
Re: Woman Sentenced To 38 Years Imprisonment For Sleeping With Her Student by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Lilimax:
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Russia Officially Announces Annexation Of Four Provinces In Ukraine / US Airforce Unveils S-400 Missile Killers. / Barack Obama Turns Photographer On Father's Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.