Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification (863 Views)

Your 1st Time Of Witnessing Gun Men Attack. / How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? / Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification by fijiano202(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
I dont know if its my network prob or the nairaland server problem,have by encountering the 522 error page for some hours,its clearly from the CloudFlare Website,Pls is anyone facing the same prob cos i sometimes find it hard to open Nairaland website when this cloudflare Server Problem occur
Re: Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification by Danhumprey: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
English,please.undecided
Re: Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification by fijiano202(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Danhumprey: English,please.undecided
go get ur contact lens and read again
Re: Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification by allisonluvsu(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
fijiano202: I dont know if its my network prob or the nairaland server problem,have by encountering the 522 error page for some hours,its clearly from the CloudFlare Website,Pls is anyone facing the same prob cos i sometimes find it hard to open Nairaland website when this cloudflare Server Problem occur
Initially faced that. I guess they have solved it. Saw your mail, you should see my reply in ur mailbox
Re: Are You Also Witnessing The Cloudflare Error Notification by fijiano202(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
allisonluvsu:
Initially faced that. I guess they have solved it. Saw your mail, you should see my reply in ur mailbox
hi i sent you a reply

(1) (Reply)

30th July, Wat A Day. / Islamic Militants ISIS Behead Their Own Commander Accusing Him Of Being A Spy / Man Saw A Beggar He Gives Money Everyday Driving A Brand New Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.