Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,705 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Study In China - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In China (2073 Views)

Study In China (low tuition fee) / Study And Work In China / Nigeria Student Want To Study In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In China by ShanghaiTLink: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Admission process in on going into the following programs:

The programs available:
1. 1 Year Chinese language course
2. Vocational skill training course as per students or organization needs
3. Bachelor and Post graduate courses taught in English (Computer science, Hotel management, Tourism Management, Clinical Medicine)
4. Bachelors, Masters, and PhD in other programs such as social science, engineering taught using Chinese medium ( Other Nigerians enrolled in this programs are doing well after initially enrolling for the 1 years Chinese language program before switching to the degree course upon completing the Chinese language course)
5. We help students apply for and follow up on Chinese full scholarship programs

Processing time: 3/4 weeks after collating and submitting the required documents

Tuition: $2,000-$3,000/year (bachelor degree, vocational training, Chinese Language course)
$3,000-$4,000/year (post graduate programs)

We recruit students for Chinese Universities in Jiangsu Province, Hunan Province and Shanghai (based on availability)

For further details, please drop me a mail: shanghiatradelink@outlook.com

STL Ltd
Re: Study In China by ShanghaiTLink: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Admission is on going and the process is less stressful and assured once your documents are approved. send all inquiries to my e.mail ASAP: shanghaitradelink@outlook.com
Re: Study In China by SpaceWorld2013(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Good morning
Pls I need admission in China for Ph.d in Physics. Is the one year Chinese language training free? Kindly let me know the process pls. My contact number: 08052489205. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Study In China by ShanghaiTLink: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks for the inquiry. The PhD program in physics is available. You will have to study the one year preparatory Chinese program to get you academically ready for the actual program (taught in Chinese) There are other Africans doing same - The one year Chinese courses is not free, it attract a tuition of around $2,700, together with accommodation and other essential fees .. it might gulp around 4,200 per year.
Take note: The University is a top school with University world ranking among the top 500 . Government owned. If its ok with you, I can proceed to email you the required application materials
Re: Study In China by ShanghaiTLink: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2014
STUDY IN CHINA-2014/15- DIRECT ADMISSION

Admissions in The following bachelor's degree programs are on going:

COURSES AVAILABLE:
MBBS-Clinical Medicine (5.5 years program, taught in English)
Computer Science (4 years program, taught in English)
Electrical Engineering (4 years program, taught in English)
Mechanical Design and Automation (4 years program, taught in English)
Electrical Engineering (4 years program, taught in English)
Hotel and Tourism Management (4 years program, taught in English)

FEES:
Not exceeding $4,500 per year (including book, housing, insurance, tuition, residence permit, health checks)

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
Scan copy of passport
secondary certificate
Completed application form
Completed medical form
Sponsorship Letter (needed only by some schools, depends on your course)
Police character certificate (needed only by few sch, depends on your nationality

PROCESSING TIME: 4 weeks after receiving the complete application documents from the students

CONTACT INFORMATION: 24/7
Phone/Viber/Whatsapp- +86 15580837024
E-mail: shanghaitradelink@outlook.com
QQ: 2691163680
JAMES/MAO/ELLA (Shanghai Trade Link Co., Ltd)

https://www.facebook.com/ShanghaiTradeLink/photos_albums
Re: Study In China by beckycute1: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Hello,

Do you have link to an English taught MBA or MSC programme in Management.

If yes, what are the requirements
Re: Study In China by Princessah: 4:58am On Nov 16, 2016
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

Admission process in on going for all courses, get admission and enjoy the benefits that follows.
For more detailed information contact me on +63 927 792 2594 or send me mail on my Email eduphilippines7@gmail.com.

Let's help one another to become better.
Re: Study In China by ShylockConsults: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2016
Admission Into Eastern Mediterranean University, Near East University, Cyprus International University, And Girne American University For February, 2017 Intake.

Our above mentioned Universities are now Accepting Applications for February, 2017 Intake.
The following Courses are offered in both Undergraduate and Graduate Level: Medicine, Pilotage, Pharmacy, Nursing, Optometry, Dentistry, Law, Marine/Civil/Mechanical/Petroleum/Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Aviation, Marine Transportation and Management, Maritime Management and Transportation, Maritime Transportation and Logistics, Marine Biology, Ecology and Oceanography Maritime Transportation, Aviation, International Relation, Economics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Biochemistry etc.

50% Scholarship Guaranteed
No TOEFL, NO GRE Required
No Application Fee
Visa Guaranteed

We will also assist You from Pre-application Procedures to Post-landing, even to Your Registration.

To Apply, Send Us Scan Copy of the Following Documents to our Email for Evaluation.
For Masters Program
1. Data Page of International Passport.
2. Transcript
3. Degree Statement of Results
4. O Level Results
For Undergraduate Program
1. Data Page of International Passport
2. O Level Results

Agencies and Partners are also Invited to Collaborate with Us in Recruiting Students into these Universities.

For more Info and to Apply,
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Doing His Nysc In Yobe State And Nobody Can Reach Him! / Admission Into Babcock University / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.