Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Wonderful Tent Lightening In Uyo, Akwa-ibom State - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Wonderful Tent Lightening In Uyo, Akwa-ibom State (976 Views)

300 capacity coverd tent with air-condition & full decoration( 2016 promo) / Tent And Canopy Promo For 2015 / Mobile Tent/marquee For Your Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wonderful Tent Lightening In Uyo, Akwa-ibom State by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Swept off my feet in the heat of the season, traipsing round Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Somewhat marveled by the sights and activities which took place. Though hoping I would attend the Calabar Carnival, I just couldn’t leave the fun in Uyo. The season over In a Hurry, I still wish you guys a prosperous Year.

I would like to go on and on about how much fun I had cheesy cheesy, but sure you all missed me and looking forward to see what I’ve got this year. The good News is, I’m back!!! Ceekan Magazine will give you meaningful post that would touch and help somebody or anybody who See’s it.

I have a lot of beautiful package this New Year. A weekly of thrilling but very short stories , something very rare. You will have an episode each week…I hope you like it. cool cool

Still trying to find my way, but I definitely want better than posting cheap publicity just so the world would read and get paid. smiley smiley

I appreciate you guys, my sweetest readers. Your always viewing my posts strengthens me when I am about to give up on this.

Gracias!!! smiley smiley

MORE at CEEKAN

(1) (Reply)

Blood On Her Wedding Day... / Happy Birthday Ritababe / See The Latest Trend In Weddings..customising Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.