Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

In Niger Delta Republic I Stand, Kwankwaso Can Rule The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Niger Delta Republic I Stand, Kwankwaso Can Rule The North. (517 Views)

What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years / The Future Of Niger-delta "republic"-n-delta Ministry Marginalises Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Niger Delta Republic I Stand, Kwankwaso Can Rule The North. by Bigcake: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Going by the current outburst of a fertile illiterate governor of Kano State about president Jonathan's incompetency. We the Niger Deltans hereby canvass for total resource control of each given state. It is sad to say that the frontliners and tigers who voluntarily fought for the emancipation of the oppressed people of Niger Delta has suddenly burried themselves in affluence accrued from the struggle. I believe that as a true freedom fighter you must deem it fit to die at ur post defending your people. Now is the time to stand up, they robbed our fathers but they cant rob us. They ruled us then with an iron rod but not now again. The incessant insult thrown at President Jonathan by the northern foools are unwarranted and uncalled for. To this end, let every state control her resources. This is only a well thought after proposal, failure to accept this idea, we shall have no option but to enforce it ourselves. Fellow Niger Deltans, we your brothers in the creeks who are about to die of oppression and enviromental degradation Salutes you. NB....WE NEED OUR REPUBLIC NOW OR NEVER.
Re: In Niger Delta Republic I Stand, Kwankwaso Can Rule The North. by IGBOSON1: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Trust me, these people (and we all know who they are) will not concede an inch of ground.....not until it is all too apparent that this country is heading for disintegration!

They are sounding bellicose and arrogant now b'cos they feel the South can do nada, and that's why you see them foot-dragging on issues like the PIB and why they treat issues like the forth coming 'national conference' with contempt and derision!

They have a false sense of security and feel that GEJs presidency is just a blip in their continued 'ownership' of Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Police Raid Kidnappers Training School, Arrest 37 / Icon Jd's Tribute To Justice Oputa / Presidency Not Funding Our Campaigns – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.