Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? (3482 Views)

Girls Which Would You Rather Go For In A Guy..a Handsome Face Or Banging Body / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by tammyswits(f): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2008
I know some people who have it all cute face and gorgeous body but if u had to choose one would u rather a boy/girl with a cute face n pathetic body or sexy body n scary face?
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by sistajay(f): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2008
Which kan question be this oo?
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by ikamefa(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2008
tammyswits:

I know some people who have it all cute face and gorgeous body but if u had to choose one would u rather a boy/girl with a cute face n pathetic body or sexy body n scary face?

this one na jamb question  abi na W.A.E. C  grin grin grin
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by doyin13(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2008
as long as she has a banging body. . . .even if her face is scarified or Ogbomosho inclined
e no matter.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by onyinye2(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2008
sista-jay:

Which kan question be this oo?
I really don't know. But i'll answer anyways.

The face is a wee bit more important. I can always take the guy to the gym to upgrade his physique. Then put him on a strict diet. No red meat or fried foods. No candy or empty calories. No chips or ice cream. Make up a work out just for him. Push ups, sit ups, ab work, arm work, leg work, etc.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by tammyswits(f): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2008
Dont b stubborn swity just answer!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Joseph6(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2008
4 me i'd say my face 4 her(my wife/gf) her body . . . . . . . .gosh our kids wld be sooooooooooo complete
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by tammyswits(f): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2008
Wow joseph thats pretty clever o! I wud prefer a cute face, thats why we have clothes to hide some hideous bits.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by MissyB1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2008
Na wa o.How will you give me a cap without a head?

Both!!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2008
@Missy B,
abi o.

If the guy no fyn, I no want his bodi!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by doyin13(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2008
Missy B:

Na wa o.How will you give me a cap without a head?

Both!!

that must be becos u need the cap to cover his head.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Cappuccine(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2008
Both!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by MissyB1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Missy B,
abi o.

If the guy no fyn, I  no want his bodi!

Yes o,dats xactly y i made d rite choice-You knw na wink
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Hannibal: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2008
Obviously, the FACE!!!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2008
If I really had to pick . , . . . . . body! I can always use a pillow or a sack!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Hannibal: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2008
A pillow or a sack will only work in the bedroom . . . . . . . . . It won't work in a social event.
Interchange Beyonce's head with Azeezat . . . . . . .and Azeezat will be the most beautiful female artiste in Nigeria.
That is the power of the FACE. grin
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by gabelogan(m): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2008
definately the body!
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by SeanT21(f): 2:10am On Aug 10, 2008
The heart. You can be the sexiest man in the world but have the worst attitude and I will look pass ya.

1 Like

Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by ChinenyeN(m): 2:26am On Aug 10, 2008
Hmm. . . honestly, I don't know which to go with. I'd prefer for both to be decent, but if I really had to choose, I'd say face. I'm also in agreement with onyinye2 on what she said.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by StephenP(m): 2:29am On Aug 10, 2008
SeanT21:

The heart. You can be the sexiest man in the world but have the worst attitude and I will look pass ya.

Not one of the options.

NaJa HaJe:

If I really had to pick  . ,   . . . . . body! I can always use a pillow or a sack!

LOL!! I was praying someone would say that.

@topic,

I think I'll go with the face cause there's only so little make up can cover. But if the body isn't banging. . . plastic surgery!! jk. . .seriously though lol
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by onyinye2(f): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2008
SeanT21:

You can mold him.

ChinenyeN:

Hmm. . . honestly, I don't know which to go with. I'd prefer for both to be decent, but if I really had to choose, I'd say face. I'm also in agreement with onyinye2 on what she said.
Thank very much my good man. grin

StephenP:

@topic,

I think I'll go with the face cause there's only so little make up can cover. But if the body isn't banging. . . plastic surgery!! jkseriously though lol
Ahh heartless. you go and tell your girl to get plastic surgery? Cruel.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by StephenP(m): 2:39am On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

You can mold him.

You ladies never cease to amaze me. Many of you think that you can simply snap your fingers and make the "bad boy" change his ways.

onyinye2:

Ahh heartless. you go and tell your girl to get plastic surgery? Cruel.

Dang Onyinye, it was a joke. Don't worry I won't make you go under the knife.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Akinagirl(f): 2:39am On Aug 10, 2008
I dont know, it depends on you as an individual.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by onyinye2(f): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2008
StephenP:

You ladies never cease to amaze me. Many of you think that you can simply snap your fingers and make the "bad boy" change his ways.

Dang Onyinye, it was a joke. Don't worry I won't make you go under the knife.
Stephen you see, you men are like clay, just need the right potter to mold you to gentlemen.

Of course i would never go under the knife. I've seen enough women go under knife to please their man.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 10, 2008
Anywhere Stephen is, Oyinye will be there
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by onyinye2(f): 2:46am On Aug 10, 2008
Anytime you see trouble, you see Ruby leading it. tongue
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by StephenP(m): 2:49am On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Stephen you see, you men are like clay, just need the right potter to mold you to gentlemen.

I have no idea how you came with that but let me be hella straight with you and say that is some real BS.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by onyinye2(f): 2:52am On Aug 10, 2008
StephenP:

I have no idea how you came with that but let me be hella straight with you and say that is some real BS.
Oh you say that now because you haven't gone through it or witnessed it. But it happens ALL the TIME. face it Stephen, it is the truth. I have seen it more than all the stories you have written. It is such a wonderful transformation.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by StephenP(m): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2008
It's funny how you women are always trying to change men especially the rude ones. You get sucked into the “Beauty and the Beast” mentality - "he is a heartless beast, but I can change him”. Sadly, more often than not, you lose woefully.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by onyinye2(f): 3:04am On Aug 10, 2008
Oh blah blah blah Stephen. No matter how much you want to deny it, We All fall victim to it. You will/have meet a girl who will try and change you. Maybe she is successful and maybe she is not. Hey i was once with a dude you thought he could change me into someone quiet dependent girl. Obviously he failed. It is just how it is. Deny it or not. But you know im speaking the truth. It is just that you get more successes with guys.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by StephenP(m): 3:14am On Aug 10, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh blah blah blah Stephen. No matter how much you want to deny it, We All fall victim to it. You will/have meet a girl who will try and change you. Maybe she is successful and maybe she is not. Hey i was once with a dude you thought he could change me into someone quiet dependent girl. Obviously he failed. It is just how it is. Deny it or not. But you know im speaking the truth. It is just that you get more successes with guys.

Lies. Realistically, the chances that a woman would stop seeing her friends or not to go out as much because her boyfriend said so is much higher than the chances that a man would do the same because his girl told him so.
Re: What Really Counts The Face Or The Body? by onyinye2(f): 3:21am On Aug 10, 2008
StephenP:

Lies. Realistically, the chances that a woman would stop seeing her friends or not to go out as much because her boyfriend said so is much higher than the chances that a man would do the same because his girl told him so.
Don't front Stephen. I have seen it enough times to believe it. When a guy finds that one girl, watch him change. All the dog and BS he use to do just melts away. Trust me on this. You will do the same thing. And so will women. Find that one person who changes our lives whether we like it or not. But of course there are exceptions. Like me. I will never change. No matter how much a person tries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Guys In The Friend-zone. / Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend / 10 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.