Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32832 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by CircleOfWilis: 5:15am On Jan 10, 2014
box up or bucks up
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by thorpido(m): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Op collect dat car and give me.I go appreciate am.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by rill: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2014
Just know that once u collect the car, its possible she comes back begging. Then, u wud realise how fake she is and,u do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by IdJack(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Op u knw what is in your mind ..it .is either u collect ur car and back out of d relationship....or u consider being in d relationship. becos from your trails of response u love d gal...and u r ready to settle down wit her amidst her spending life. the choice is yours
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by shizzle11(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Shedysworld: How can u give out a gift and still want to retrieve it. Since u could buy her a car it shows u are worth much more than that, if I were u I'll forget the car and move on, believe me she will come back begging soon. Mind u Owning a car is not just it, keeping it moving is the real thing
guy a beg a beg...
Op, by all means collect your car asap, whether she comes back to beg or not, that girl is not a prospect at all, your life will be far better off without her
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by horlarkoonlay(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2014
If una no collect una car............una MUMU get grade be dat Ooº°°ºoo º°
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by shizzle11(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Op listen, you will be a very bug fool if you don't retrieve that car from her. It doesn't matter if its on the high end or not. See I'm trying to be as civil as possible and restrain from insulting you cos you were forthright.

As for the girl, isn't she case people describe as using your husband for boyfriend and vice versa. At 29, the shediott is still misbehaving, shows she doesn't even think ahead. I blame you though for over loving her, going. back severally go beg her even when she's obviously at fault, and that probably got into her head and now its to late cos you can no longer curtail her excesses. In 5years time I bet shell rue this chance when she starts running from pillar to post searching for Mr 'right'.

This is another example for guys who express excessive love for their girl friends, a woman they are not married to. I dont see why you will buy a car for your girl friend with your hard earned money when you are not a polithiefian or a dangote, what sort of love is that, a girl you are not even engaged too, some guys sef......and when the girls call us mugu, we go dey vex. mtchewww

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: ^ I can gladly say the problem was me, cos I "over-loved" her and she took advantage of her.
No biggie, i can actually forfeit it, although it's a high-end one . .
I know she will sell it, cos she can't maintain it, I've been maintaining it from my own side of the world, so u see . .
But i will not allow her sell that car and deposit the money into her account and still spend it frivolously . .
Nope, i'll take the smile away and derive her of that pleasure. She has to trek to all the places she's driven too . .
And maybe she can just see life from a different perspective.
Talking about myself, I know the stuff I'm made of; buh I guess we all make mistakes, and this is mine

Bia
And what u feeling like?
Some king?
Wetin u do sef wey u dey beat chest? Common car? Ur mates dey buy house for maitama n asokoro, u dey there dey flex muscles
*mimics him, I will mk sure she treks to where she drove to*
U be God?
U think if u go she can't get a better man?

See abt the pictures, I do it a lot when I wanna get his attention, infact, I use myself and a mans pix jst to get him jealous
Am sure if she comes here now, her story will be diff frm urs, y'all likes to paint ursef white

If u wanna collect ur car, do so and some makin noise
Hisses

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: Update for her (cos she;s also a nairalander):

I've actually reported to top-ranking police friends and have declared the car as forcefully taken/stolen.
I tell this girl can play games and if she senses i wanna retrieve might do something funny.
At least she knows I kept the originals with me, and datz y i kept them with me
So if she is hesitant, she know's what will follow .. I will not be labeled a fool. I refuse to be one, not anymore

Your juju don fail . . .

See coward
U had to create another handle
Smh, grow some balls

U want us to know u met on NL innit? So ur likes can bash us kwa
I am ready for all of una
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Ehen, oya gimme the list to wife you . . A 2015 Lamborghini Aventador , i guess?

Hmmmmmm
Nodding head
This shows u buy love, attention too
Why do I feel u have a low self esteem
*rolling eyeballs*

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2014
Cold faya: I see d OP returning back to d girl when she comes begging. Its obvious d girl has a hold on him and he can't carryout this online threats of dumping her arseeee. He really still likes d girl even when its obvious he's d maga here.#imseeingtins.

And oh pls don't 4get to keep us In touch with d latest. Dis promises to b an interesting ride.

Done that before, but i don carry am out put jara sef . . See u
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2014
jane05: sorry for derailing from d matter but y do guys always say dey loved too much...y not find out y ur lover stopped loving u...ohhhh chim ooooo
Some girls will never love, no matter how much you love them
they will only pretend and they are so good at it, you'll never know and doubt it, until one day . .
some girls cannot be satisfied, and u know this

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2014
rill: Just know that once u collect the car, its possible she comes back begging. Then, u wud realise how fake she is and,u do the needful.

What is the needful?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2014
shizzle11: Op listen, you will be a very bug fool if you don't retrieve that car from her. It doesn't matter if its on the high end or not. See I'm trying to be as civil as possible and restrain from insulting you cos you were forthright.

As for the girl, isn't she case people describe as using your husband for boyfriend and vice versa. At 29, the shediott is still misbehaving, shows she doesn't even think ahead. I blame you though for over loving her, going. back severally go beg her even when she's obviously at fault, and that probably got into her head and now its to late cos you can no longer curtail her excesses. In 5years time I bet shell rue this chance when she starts running from pillar to post searching for Mr 'right'.

This is another example for guys who express excessive love for their girl friends, a woman they are not married to. I dont see why you will buy a car for your girl friend with your hard earned money when you are not a polithiefian or a dangote, what sort of love is that, a girl you are not even engaged too, some guys sef......and when the girls call us mugu, we go dey vex. mtchewww

Splendid . . noted. Mayne, the excesses are just much
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2014
@op go and collect your car back jor.
and she will come back begging. Then you will know, she is jst after the material stuff you do shower on her and nothing else.
Kai! Some girls sha, can like to spoil show for other ladies. #badmarket#

But op, you sure say you nor get small fault for the matter?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Bia
And what u feeling like?
Some king?
Wetin u do sef wey u dey beat chest? Common car? Ur mates dey buy house for maitama n asokoro, u dey there dey flex muscles
*mimics him, I will mk sure she treks to where she drove to*
U be God?
U think if u go she can't get a better man?

See abt the pictures, I do it a lot when I wanna get his attention, infact, I use myself and a mans pix jst to get him jealous
Am sure if she comes here now, her story will be diff frm urs, y'all likes to paint ursef white

If u wanna collect ur car, do so and some makin noise
Hisses

Quite sad, that you're not viewing this from my perspective. Your judgment is biased.
My mates dey buy house . . Okay, I don buy car, and the relationship come worsen , ,
what would have happend if i bought a house . ? Tell me
She cant get a better man, no be swear . .
Na from small, we dey know pikin wey dey enter bush. Unless of course, she changes her lifestyle,
what sort of man would wanna pass through what I am going through. Only he
who wear the shoe knows where it pinches. . .
Do you till today, her family doesn't know who bought the car for her? I was expecting her to tell them
she never did, So when they popped the question on how she got a car considering the fact she's a low-income earner
I would really love to know what she told them for an answer

10 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

See coward
U had to create another handle
Smh, grow some balls

U want us to know u met on NL innit? So ur likes can bash us kwa
I am ready for all of una

Dyt, I take God beg you. We dey fight ni . . ?
And yes, I had to create another handle not even because of her; but because of your likes.
I'm a popular face and Nairaland, Is it such a bad thing to crave anonymity?
And stop the insults already . . .It's rather immature
And we didn't meet on Nairaland . . I introduced her and she became a member . .
Get your facts right; ask questions. dont just jump into conclusions . . .
Good "dyt".

11 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2014
UPDATE:

I sent her a message on BBM, pointing to this thread. And here's her response:

Wow
That was interesting
So you need the car?
I hope you reported to the police
You?
I really have nothing to say
Whatever you like, go on and do it
I will be waiting . . .
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Quite sad, that you're not viewing this from my perspective. Your judgment is biased.
My mates dey buy house . . Okay, I don buy car, and the relationship come worsen , ,
what would have happend if i bought a house . ? Tell me
She cant get a better man, no be swear . .
Na from small, we dey know pikin wey dey enter bush. Unless of course, she changes her lifestyle,
what sort of man would wanna pass through what I am going through. Only he
who wear the shoe knows where it pinches. . .
Do you till today, her family doesn't know who bought the car for her? I was expecting her to tell them
she never did, So when they popped the question on how she got a car considering the fact she's a low-income earner
I would really love to know what she told them for an answer

U kept on goin abt d car
My car dis
Car dat
Come off it abeg
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: UPDATE:

Wow
That was interesting
So you need the car?
You?
I will be waiting . . .

Hehehehhehehe
She don sign
Lmao
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: UPDATE:

Wow
That was interesting
So you need the car?
You?
I will be waiting . . .

And I guess she is among the guest viewing this thread.
@ op you need serious flogging. You be first class abaya.
What is your aim of directing her to this thread?
So that she will see your update and get scared and start begging you?
Its obvious, you love and want her back,even if she uses your head to pound. So why disturb us with your cry before?
Everybody the thread is closed. @op doesn't need anymore advise.

12 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:

Its obvious, you love and want her back,even if she uses your head to pound. So why disturb us with your cry before?

He's scared loosin her
The fears are so obvious in his writings
Love can do person smth o

Abeg channel dat to me na mbok

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:

Biased, once again.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

U kept on goin abt d car
My car dis
Car dat
Come off it abeg

Yes oh, my car ohhhhhhhhhh
And come to think of what ; why would i be ashamed to say you . .
Has anyone ever bought you a car . . Don't lie plz . . .

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

He's scared loosin her
The fears are so obvious in his writings
Love can do person smth o

Abeg channel dat to me na mbok
Obviously, he is scared of loosing her and that is the advantage the lady in question is using against him. She knows he can't do without her and as such she can afford to misbehave and he will accept her back.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Yes oh, my car ohhhhhhhhhh
And come to think of what ; why would i be ashamed to say you . .
Has anyone ever bought you a car . . Don't lie plz . . .

No one o
That's why I wanna b ur gf na

And by takin ur car back, I hp u will give her back all d abortions and styles she gave u

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:
Obviously, he is scared of loosing her and that is the advantage the lady in question is using against him. She knows he can't do without her and as such she can afford to misbehave and he will accept her back.

There's more to dis story
Why is d lady acting dis way?
Scratches head
Abeg go call am mk we read her own part o
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Biased, once again.
Its not a matter of been bias here. Am telling you the plain truth.
Mr, you are the cause of your problem. She sees herself as the man in the relationship and you as the woman, that's why she is misbehaving.
Am not saying you should be a tyrant in your relationship. But stand as a man. you bought her love with money in the first place. That is the cause of this problem. And she expected more, and you started complaining of her spending excesses, she had no choice than to leave.
Mr its good to spend on your lady, but in the right proportion.
A woman should have creative ideas to help you to invest even if she has no kobo to contribute and not only to spend.

5 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by kraftyiyk: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2014
OP some girls are custom made to be used and dumped, i mean that's the way the r created, your mistake was trying to keep such girl, it cant just work... grin grin grin grin
for a girl who hails from a poor family background, who now lives an extravagant lifestyle..na na na, it's better you experience a broken relationship, than experiencing a divorce tomorrow.
delete her from your dp, fbk, cell phone, etc, this will enable u 4get her ASAP.
as for the car, haba, weren't you too fast to buy a car for a girl ,le'me ask, whose name is on the receipt, if it's yours, go get it back with the speed of light, cos she would have done worst if she was in ur shoe, i bet you have a lacky cousin who can irk out a living by using it as a taxi cab..[b]you get to see this as a God's gift window to escape from a useless relationship.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Smhart1(f): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2014
The op is very scared of loosing her. @op you are shouting here because you bought her a car and you want it back. You tagged the lady 'black' as if she never did anything pleasing to you. The best is for you two to settle your differences and move on
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

No one o
That's why I wanna b ur gf na

And by takin ur car back, I hp u will give her back all d abortions and styles she gave u

And i hope she will give me back all the lost "fluid>"
Like i said, stop jumping to conclusions . . . Abortion? Zero, hell yeah. The bitch never even got pregnant for me for 1 second
; you're talking abortion . . Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Smhart1: The op is very scared of loosing her. @op you are shouting here because you bought her a car and you want it back. You tagged the lady 'black' as if she never did anything pleasing to you. The best is for you two to settle your differences and move on
Bros, you no fit understand, I aint scared of anyting . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.