Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32824 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by addictiv(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op. I like your approach in relationships however I feel you went overboard on this one. Blame it on love or adrenaline. No body forced you to do anything for her. getting back the car shouldn't be your problem at this time. You should concentrate on moving on with your life n forget everything about her including the ride. However if you really want the ride back. Get a team of heavily armed police men and a towing van. I am guessing the car has a tracker. Make sure that it is done in public by the road side, and the car is yours. Always tip the police men n carry enough cash with you. Also dont forget to take the original documents with you when going to recover it. Lastly dont inform her of your plan jux lock up.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Knocks him
Walks outta thread
Mission accomplished

Like seriously . . ?
we'll talk later , ok (serious)
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Madam we dey fight . .
warevah!
Your life, not mine.

@4words frm ur posts, u r obviously a kiddo.....so grw up hun..wil u?
I ve a successful job even as a Full time student..grab that? Now get lost! angry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Saraha1(f): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Update ur people oh, we need to know how the matter dey go,make we for no loss. Lol.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
warevah!
Your life, not mine.

@4words frm ur posts, u r obviously a kiddo.....so grw up hun..wil u?
I ve a successful job even as a student..grab that? Now get lost! angry

So u r a student? Arent u supposed to be in skul ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

So u r a student? Arent u supposed to be in skul ? grin grin
huh? No...so? angry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Psychedelia(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM

Pics or it didn't happen.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
huh? No...so? angry

So get behind me, satan
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by FoxyFlow(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
huh? No...so? angry

You fall hands... You come here dey front like say na Otedollar be your papa.

Successful or not, you should be in school.

Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

So get behind me, satan
that satan is u, reason why u r a mugu and ur gf is sick and tired of ur foolishness! She needs a real man, she got one and u r the machine...with ur low self esteem, i bet u think u could win her heart with ur filthy money, sorry she dumped ur silly ass, you aint just the dream man she wanted, she only endured, cuz u r a mugu! Are u happy now?

Mumunmugu.angry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

You fall hands... You come here dey front like say na Otedollar be your papa.

Successful or not, you should be in school.

Period!!!
are u this dumb? Being in school now means being in prison or what? Or nah high school u dey tink? I go e-slap ur brain now! angry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
that satan is u, reason why u r a mugu and ur gf is sick and tired of ur foolishness! She needs a real man, she got one and u r the machine...with ur low self esteem, i bet u think u could win her heart with ur filthy money, sorry she dumped ur silly ass, you aint just the dream man she wanted, she just endured, cuz u r a mugu! Are u happy now?

Mumunmugu.angry

Y are u this pained? Wat r u hiding/

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Ngokafor(f): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: Not to bore you all with long talk ;
Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012.
We made up around Feb 2013 and I got boxed up quite well.
Bought a car for myself; and bought one for her around Sept 2013 . .
But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget; and she doesn;t
She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor dey gree hear.
What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old not know how to manage finances?
We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didnt commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing? Trying to find another man? I have totally lost it.
How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after 3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, i;ve decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it for her, but i dont want anyone pointing at me to her friends,
calling me the greatest mugu of all time . . .

What do you think?

I think you are very childish..like you are a teenager or something on an attention-seeking spree here.You dont sound like you are old enough to buy yourself a car much less buying for someone else ...in other words i think your story is fake.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

U mean 2013 Mercedes Benz GL 450 . . ?

Em....wetin I get for mind resemble am.So are you going to love me?Because as for me,I don dey over love you.My heart is for you. cry.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by vinebaby: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
that satan is u, reason why u r a mugu and ur gf is sick and tired of ur foolishness! She needs a real man, she got one and u r the machine...with ur low self esteem, i bet u think u could win her heart with ur filthy money, sorry she dumped ur silly ass, you aint just the dream man she wanted, she only endured, cuz u r a mugu! Are u happy now?

Mumunmugu.angry
wow! Datz too harsh na, I guess he waz only joking wit u.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
This thread is beginning to get too serious.BTW,where is the op? angry.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by daliki: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Maybe you shouldn't have made-up..
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Bizibi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm....anoda makeup story but if it is true then sumtin must be wrong with u,it is a lesson fr u so next time open ur eye and brain whn u meet woman ehhhh ..but DAT gal najet Li sha she speak Chinese give u na im u dash am car,kai omote get levels
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Bizibi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm....anoda makeup story but if it is true then sumtin must be wrong with u,it is a lesson fr u so next time open ur eyes and brain whn u meet woman ehhhh ..but DAT gal najet Li sha she speak Chinese give u na im u dash am car,kai omote get levels
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Originakalokalo: *singing*

vocal;no woman no cry,
chorus:no woman no cry
musical note; so. la. ti. so. do:
ti: laf: fah: do.

chorus; no womna no cry.
guy these ur musical notes no correct @ all angry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by tomakint: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
obo389: Bros i feel4u bt in d intrest of serious 9ja guys both hre&abroad,abeg i tke God,sango,olodumare,chineke name&d name of othr supreme being u dey worship,i beg u,run go colect dt car biko.
no tym abeg...
Supid gurl.
grin grin grin grin you really made my day, you too funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Vyolet(f): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Ehen, oya gimme the list to wife you . . A 2015 Lamborghini Aventador , i guess?
Seems you have enougg to share,I don't want much,just a toyota venza is enough for me. **thanks** grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by shejane: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wots d need of u taking d car back? Ur pride as a man or u wat her running back 2u? U bought it cos u can so y nt let it go?

Dis is anoda case of Timaya nd Empress

Mayb u two need 2 sit nd talk. s
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Boss13: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Go and collect your car. No shame in it. Who told you she won't get another guy to help her maintain the car
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Anything I buy for a woman must be in my name, even my wife....

If Oshi like this happens, I go take my thing back and move on or even give my next girlfriend..
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by gulfer: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Let her go now, she will be back soon when she can't sustain the car and misses your care; I feel for you.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by warrior101: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hope you're not the girl in question o?Lol and why e dey pain you like this?

Dyt:

Bia
And what u feeling like?
Some king?
Wetin u do sef wey u dey beat chest? Common car? Ur mates dey buy house for maitama n asokoro, u dey there dey flex muscles
*mimics him, I will mk sure she treks to where she drove to*
U be God?
U think if u go she can't get a better man?

See abt the pictures, I do it a lot when I wanna get his attention, infact, I use myself and a mans pix jst to get him jealous
Am sure if she comes here now, her story will be diff frm urs, y'all likes to paint ursef white

If u wanna collect ur car, do so and some makin noise
Hisses
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Cdspencer(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: ^ I can gladly say the problem was me, cos I "over-loved" her and she took advantage of her.
No biggie, i can actually forfeit it, although it's a high-end one . .
I know she will sell it, cos she can't maintain it, I've been maintaining it from my own side of the world, so u see . .
But i will not allow her sell that car and deposit the money into her account and still spend it frivolously . .
Nope, i'll take the smile away and derive her of that pleasure. She has to trek to all the places she's driven too . .
And maybe she can just see life from a different perspective.
Talking about myself, I know the stuff I'm made of; buh I guess we all make mistakes, and this is mine

O boy e be like say u get liver to collect that car. just say the truth. i fit help u collect am undecided
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by tammyboy1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Yes
*turns 360*
Heheheh
I don capture the op
He dey under my armpit
Oh la la la la
ur armpit? *Op grabs sm air 4rm ha armpit and throws tu me* #faints
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by kpolli(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
You're the owner of the car, if anything bad is done with it.... You would be arrested, so go take your property

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by xynerise: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
I didnt read the story but since everybody is saying you should collect your car, my dear collect your car o jare grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ op, where is your class and sense of integrity? If the said car was a gift to you now disgruntled girl friend, then why don't you let it go? SIKE.....class ko , school ni.....hurry up and get your gaddamn car......do you know how many high class whores you can bang for a year if you sold that car and used the money for that? Most women are whores anyways!!!! you pay them one way or the other to phuck them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.