Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. (4762 Views)

Best Books You've Read This Year? / Books By Chinua Achebe That You've Read? / Mary Higgins Clark: Books You've Read & What You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. by Azanor(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2007
i can really start listing all books that ive read but if i were to do a top 50 list, the whole left behind series will be on it, followed by a bit of robert ludlum, some of the dragonlance books and a bunch of others. harry potter will also be there
Re: Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. by AlRaheem(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
The Quran<--Strictly Mosaic Laws & The Bible Mosaic & New Testament
Authors: Inspire Of God & Written By Man
And Books of  other teachins in Truth
Socrates
Mythology-Zeus,Poseidon,Prometheus"myths"
Bibliography of Leonardo Da Vinci
                         Wilhem Rontgen
                           Nicolaus Tesla
Randy Slone- Electronics McRgaw Hill
Sam B. Morse  All these guys Believe(d) in God
Authors-Various[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. by johnstin(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2007
5th horseman by james patterson.im pleading with anyone who hasn't starting reading jp's books to commence doin so.this guy's the best of the of the fiction genre.
Re: Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. by nwadinma(f): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
i am currently reading a novel by my favourite author-Micheal crincton (timeline.)

I an kind of odd here. i dont read romance and other novels that trip people dont move me.
i love scientific fictions and fantasy.
when i read his works i get lost in the word of scientific fantasy.

any link to other writers like him?
Re: Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. by realdemi(f): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2007
@adaobee
U are my gal. Redeeming Love is a CLASSIC! All-time, classic
@poster
I love Frank Peretti, Francine Rivers and John Grisham (The Broker is darn goood).
Fast Forward by Judy Mercer is cool too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens / Vale Of Angels / Unveiled [and Other Flash Fiction Pieces]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.