Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (271204 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2009
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2009
2006 Mercedez C280 AWD cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2009
2006 MERCEDES-BENZ C280 4MATIC

228-HP 3.0L V6 ENGINE

4MATIC - ALL WHEEL DRIVE

5-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION (AUTO-MANUAL)
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2009
AM/FM/CD/MP3 PREMIUM STEREO SYSTEM

6-DISC CD-CHANGER IN THE GLOVE BOX

STEERING WHEEL RADIO CONTROLS

POWER TELESCOPIC STEERING WHEEL

CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM

GENUINE WOOD TRIM

16'' COOL ALLOY WHEELS

cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2009
FOUR-WHEEL ABS BRAKES

STABILITY AND TRACTION CONTROLS

AUTOMATIC DUAL-ZONE AIR CONDITIONING W/ AIR FILTER

DUAL POWER SEATS

DUAL HEATED SEATS

DUAL MEMORY SEATS

ON-BOARD TRIP COMPUTER

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2009
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2009
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2009
oyewole123:

Hello inspired_m,
Like the way u show case ur products and d details.
and also ur price for a brand new 2009 Toyota Corolla . Both with alloy wheels +/- leather seat
Awaiting ur response- drakinterinwa@yahoo.com
Thanks

Ill get the 2009 Corolla Up & Runing Soon, I sold an 09 Toyota Corolla Leather, Thumb Start Ignition BRAND NEW here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-199637.0.html

Ill get you a Replica of this Pretty Soon, Ill Copy Prices & Details to the Email Address you Provided

Thanks

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
ODIONWERE of Nairaland

AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2009
warhound:

I have a slightly offtopic question.

At the risk of hijacking this thread, I would like to ask how these american [b]cars are being driven in lagos since they are LHS( left hand drive) and cars on nigerian roads are RHS ( right hand drive). Do body shops convert these cars from LHS to RHS. [/b]If so, wouldnt it be just cheaper to import cars from europe instead of USA and save costs on the conversion ?!

Thanks.

[b]I guess theres some confusion,

Nigeria, a former British colony, Had traditionally been driving on the left with British imported right-hand-drive cars, but when it gained independence, it threw off the colonial past as quick as possible and shifted to driving on the right using Left Hand Driven Vehicles

Almost always, In Countries Where one drives on the Right-Hand Side of the road, The cars are Built so that the Driver sits on the Left-Hand Side of the car. Conversely, Driving on the Left-Hand Side of the road Usually implies that the driver's seat is on the right-hand side of the car. It used to be different, though

All early automobiles in the USA (driving on the right-hand side of the road) were right-hand-drive, They changed to left-hand-drive in the early 1900s.

Ford changed to left-hand-drive i think in the early 1900's,

Some countries restrict imports of vehicles that have their controls arranged differently from the norm for the country, In Nigeria, It has become ILLEGAL to drive a Right Hand Driven Vehicle

Nigeria uses the Left Hand Drive System, the Japanese car companies manufacture vehicles in Japan, Europe, USA, South Africa, Thailand, and many other places in the world.

Nigeria uses the Same Drive System with the US and Most European Countries, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium etc WHICH IS THE LEFT HAND DRIVEN VEHICLES ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE ROAD.

I Hope the explanations has sorted you out

Thanks.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
ODIONWERE of Nairaland[/b]

AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2009
2008 LAND ROVER LR 2 SE

19,000 miles

VIN is SALFP24N58H017471

6 Speed Shiftable Automatic Transmission

Price is 4.5 million Naira

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
2008 LAND ROVER LR 2 SE

Installed Options

* Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
* All Wheel Drive
* Traction Control
* Keyless Entry
* Fog Lamps
* Driver Air Bag
* Air Conditioning
* Aluminum Wheels
* Climate Control
* Panoramic Roof
* Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2009
2008 LAND ROVER LR 2 SE

* Bucket Seats
* Cruise Control
* CD Changer
* CD Player
* Dual Zone Air Conditioning
* Electrochromic Rearview Mirror
* Compact Spare Tire
* Auto Transmission w/Manual Override
* Passenger Air Bag
* AM/FM Stereo
* Intermittent Wipers

cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2009
cool cool

Full Leather EBONY Interior

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2009
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2009
2008 LAND ROVER LR 2 SE

# Power Door Locks
# Power Passenger Seat
# Privacy Glass
# Premium Sound System
# Power Windows
# Power Steering
# Side Air Bag
# Trip Computer
# Tire Pressure Monitoring System

cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2009
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by blueblood1(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2009
inspired the great!
blue blood here.
we have spoken on phone but since u dont have a land line, and i always run out of credit when i call u, i think it makes more economic sence if i post on your thread rather.

i told u i was interested in a camry(pencil face/tiny light) and u gave me a price. but i have a disadvantage for that car. the side mirrors dont bend in when u park, thus, it can easily be broken by danfo drivers if u kno what i mean.

im thinking of a baby boy(Honda 98) instead. can i get a baby boy on the same terms as we discussed.

kindly call 08053001608

best regards smiley
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2009
blue_blood:

inspired the great!
blue blood here.
we have spoken on phone but since u dont have a land line, and i always run out of credit when i call u, i think it makes more economic sence if i post on your thread rather.

i told u i was interested in a camry(pencil face/tiny light) and u gave me a price. but i have a disadvantage for that car. the side mirrors dont bend in when u park, thus, it can easily be broken by danfo drivers if u kno what i mean.

im thinking of a baby boy(Honda 98) instead. can i get a baby boy on the same terms as we discussed.

kindly call 08053001608

best regards smiley

We can Deal on a 1998 Honda Accord Baby Boy, 4 Cylinder LX Model

Ill send my Bank details Immediately

DISREGARD ANY OTHER NUMBER besides 08023050886, or 08098900889 grin grin grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by mufasa(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2009
Inspired, sent a mail to your box and it got bounced, Mailer daemon.

I need a Camry 2000/2001 with the usual works. can i get a quotation and pictures a.s.a.p. I 'm on a budget though but might be willing to up it if i get a very sweet deal for a 2002/04 Camry. So you can include that too in your search.

Specs - Automatic Transmissiion and AC very important (with Alloy Rims too).

Thanks.
mufasa@37.com
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Kabeyesi: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2009
Am interested in getting a 2003 Honda Accord can you get back to me with more details via my email : Lexylalax@yahoo.ca
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by tkovie2002(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2009
Dear Inspired,

I have seen your posts and all the good stuffs u have been putting up on this forum. i would like to know what kind of (factory fitted ac, leather seats, alloyed rims etc)  car I can get for 750k. I dont want Nigerian used car and 750 is my budget.

NB: I am buying this low because its my first car and I wouldnt like to perfect my hand with and/or start bashing something like an End of Discussion. Please give me your best of deals and anymore advices you think I'll need. Nothing is unnecessary.

Email: oviwhizzy@yahoo.com
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
mufasa:

Inspired, sent a mail to your box and it got bounced, Mailer daemon.

I need a Camry 2000/2001 with the usual works. can i get a quotation and pictures a.s.a.p. I 'm on a budget though but might be willing to up it if i get a very sweet deal for a 2002/04 Camry. So you can include that too in your search.

Specs - Automatic Transmissiion and AC very important (with Alloy Rims too).

Thanks.
mufasa@37.com

Ill send you an email shortly, sorry for the late response.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by hchinedu: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hello Inspired, i would first like to commend your good work here and i hope it will be of benefit to me.

Can i get a 2009 Hyundai Tucson through you for 2million?

I really don't mind waiting for the 21 days or 45 days for importation from america.

My email is hchinedu@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Beast Regards.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Piedpiper(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2009
Hi Inspired. How much would i preorder an infinity QX4, 2002/03 with bout 60k miles on, to PH City .
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by travelxpat(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
hi inspired,please i have about two million naira and i need a lincoln navigator 2003 model or acura mdx 2002/2003 model.please let me know how and when to make my payment. i also need a ford windstar for my wife .limited edition full option ,leather seat.what do you think i should budget for it. i am waiting
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2009
Kabeyesi:

Am interested in getting a 2003 Honda Accord can you get back to me with more details via my email : Lexylalax@yahoo.ca

Send me an Email via enquiries@BLOCKED on the Options you Want in the 2003 Honda Accord, It would enable me to give you specific Prices vis a vis Standard Options.

Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by apola24: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2009
inspired

Can u please send me the cost for a 2004  vw jetta gls 1.8t, very clean with low milege. an example is what u hv in the pictures.
my email is apola24@yahoo.com. thanks

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by apola24: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2009
hello, pls i'll also want to know the price for a 2002 toyota sienna.
thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
travelxpat:

hi inspired,please i have about two million naira and i need a lincoln navigator 2003 model or acura mdx 2002/2003 model.please let me know how and when to make my payment. i also need a ford windstar for my wife .limited edition full option ,leather seat.what do you think i should budget for it. i am waiting

I got your Email, Ill Respond Shortly. cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by travelxpat(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
thanks inspired ,i am still waiting to start a deal with you ,just let me know what next step to tak
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
travelxpat:

thanks inspired ,i am still waiting to start a deal with you ,just let me know what next step to tak

Sent you an email already, Looking forward to your Business.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ambyzown(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2009
Hi Inspired_m, just a suggestion here; Is it possible that you respond to the request for car prices on the open board instead of via emails? This would help some of us who are still saving for our dream cars to know when to stop wearing rags and send you our life savings. grin grin
For instance, someone asked you for the price of an Infinity QX4 2002 and another asked for an Acura MDX 2002. These are cars I'm interested in. If the prices are openly stated, I may not have to bother you with a private request.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.