Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (271150 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2014
bimbor:

@Inspired are you for real?! I almost did that sometime ago oh.....and the white lady was ready for me to come have a physical inspection of the car! Na wa oh. I thought these frauds were only in Naija.

Not all vehicles On Craigslist are scams but you have to be extremely careful.

You also have to be careful of Vehicles listed by Individual sellers on Most of these Auto Website.

Its Much safer to deal with Dealerships.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by emalekuo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
bimbor:

@Inspired are you for real?! I almost did that sometime ago oh.....and the white lady was ready for me to come have a physical inspection of the car! Na wa oh. I thought these frauds were only in Naija.

Don't get inspired wrong, I have bought over 10 cars from Craigslist and no issues, you can inspect and buy from Craigslist but remember they sell as is and you could encounter scams along the line like every other deal. Also note that cars are cheaper on Craigslist cos you buying from the owner directly and smaller dealers buy on Craigslist too and fine tune the car then put it up for sale in their lots.
dealership are more expensive cos most of their cars are certified and most times clean titles.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by emalekuo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
inspiredm:

General Market Prices are Likely to be Accidented, Salvaged, Flood vehicles.

You would hardly get a Clean title Vehicle in a Dealers Lot in Nigeria, There's very little profit dealing on Clean title No Accident Vehicles.

Inspired
Inspired is very correct here, clean title cars are not cheap but in Nigeria we want the best but we not ready to pay and finally get scammed.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
emalekuo:

Don't get inspired wrong, I have bought over 10 cars from Craigslist and no issues, you can inspect and buy from Craigslist but remember they sell as is and you could encounter scams along the line like every other deal. Also note that cars are cheaper on Craigslist cos you buying from the owner directly and smaller dealers buy on Craigslist too and fine tune the car then put it up for sale in their lots.
dealership are more expensive cos most of their cars are certified and most times clean titles.

True.

One just needs to be Careful

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by maxit2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
inspiredm:

Thanks for the Mail Sir,

Your 2011 Acura ZDX Should sail this Week Sir.

I can Get you the OEM High Discharge Intensity Xenon Bulbs for the Range Rover Sport 2008 Model.

Cheers
Inspired

@inspired,
thanks for the update.
I have attached pictures of the Xenon bulb to this post.
What i have is what you see in Picture 1 but without the bulbs. The car never had those bulbs installed. Perhaps someone stole it.

Picture 2 is what i assume the bulb should look like. I have never seen one.
The reason i am over emphasizing with pictures is not to make a mistake. I ordered one from Lagos before and what they bought for me was an incompatible Philips Bulb.
Question:
Do you have to order the bulb from the USA too? if it is readily available in Lagos, please help me get it. I don't live in Lagos and these things can be hard for a novice like me to find.
How much will this cost me and how soon can i get it ?

If you get an sms or call from 090321XXX83 it's me.

Thanks as i anticipate your response.

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
maxit2:

@inspired,
thanks for the update.
I have attached pictures of the Xenon bulb to this post.
What i have is what you see in Picture 1 but without the bulbs. The car never had those bulbs installed. Perhaps someone stole it.

Picture 2 is what i assume the bulb should look like. I have never seen one.
The reason i am over emphasizing with pictures is not to make a mistake. I ordered one from Lagos before and what they bought for me was an incompatible Philips Bulb.
Question:
Do you have to order the bulb from the USA too? if it is readily available in Lagos, please help me get it. I don't live in Lagos and these things can be hard for a novice like me to find.
How much will this cost me and how soon can i get it ?

If you get an sms or call from 090321XXX83 it's me.

Thanks as i anticipate your response.

I have the Complete Headlight OEM With the High Intensity Discharger and the Bulbs, All OEM.

You will Hardly get Only the OEM Bulbs, Mostly you'll get would be aftermarket.

The Bulbs are Usually Manufactured to last the Lifetime of the Vehicle.

If youre interested in the Complete Unit, Kindly let me know Sir

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by cmon(m): 1:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello Mr Inspired... This is your $2000 to Naira exchanger... Remember? Anyway, I'm looking to get a Toyota Corolla, 2006, 2007 or 2008 LE trim with boot spoiler, alloy wheels and leather interior (preferably black). If the car can come in wine (red) colour, that would be nice. Let me know the options you have and please give me the best cost. I intend to execute this transaction ASAP.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by maxit2(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2014
inspiredm:

I have the Complete Headlight OEM With the High Intensity Discharger and the Bulbs, All OEM.

You will Hardly get Only the OEM Bulbs, Mostly you'll get would be aftermarket.

The Bulbs are Usually Manufactured to last the Lifetime of the Vehicle.

If youre interested in the Complete Unit, Kindly let me know Sir

Cheers
Inspired
Yes I am interested. Let me know the cost and when I can get it. I still have your account and can effect payment.
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2014
cmon: Hello Mr Inspired... This is your $2000 to Naira exchanger... Remember? Anyway, I'm looking to get a Toyota Corolla, 2006, 2007 or 2008 LE trim with boot spoiler, alloy wheels and leather interior (preferably black). If the car can come in wine (red) colour, that would be nice. Let me know the options you have and please give me the best cost. I intend to execute this transaction ASAP.

Thanks for the Enquiry Sir

2005 - 2008 Toyota Corollas dont come With Leather Interior from the Manufacturer, We can do After market Leather Interior.

Also Only the S Models Comes standard with Alloy Wheels and Rear Spoiler.

Fixing the Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels and Boot Spoiler will cost about $1,000.

2006 Toyota Corolla LE is 1.7m

2007 Toyota Corolla LE is 1.850m

2008 Toyota Corolla LE is 1.950m

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by cmon(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2014
inspiredm:

Thanks for the Enquiry Sir

2005 - 2008 Toyota Corollas dont come With Leather Interior from the Manufacturer, We can do After market Leather Interior.

Also Only the S Models Comes standard with Alloy Wheels and Rear Spoiler.

Fixing the Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels and Boot Spoiler will cost about $1,000.

2006 Toyota Corolla LE is 1.7m

2007 Toyota Corolla LE is 1.850m

2008 Toyota Corolla LE is 1.950m

Cheers
Inspired

Thanks for your response sir, I hope we'll be able to finalize this as quickly as possible.
After due consideration and the level of use to be put into the car, I've decided to ditch the leather interior for the cloth. However, I will stick with the alloy wheels and boot spoiler. So Considering that we're ditching the leather and the wheels will be traded in, I expect the price for the fixes to be a lot less.

I will therefore settle with a 2006 low mileage corolla LE with the alloy wheels and only rear spoiler. Please let me also know if collapsible side mirrors can be traded in for the fixed one. There are better deals but for some reason, I prefer to work with you. Please give me your final cost for this so we can move forward. I can assure you of another deal in the nearest future.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
maxit2:
Yes I am interested. Let me know the cost and when I can get it. I still have your account and can effect payment.
Please let me know as soon as possible.

I have it in Stock right now

Ill sell you the Two Headlights for N300,000

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
cmon:

Thanks for your response sir, I hope we'll be able to finalize this as quickly as possible.
After due consideration and the level of use to be put into the car, I've decided to ditch the leather interior for the cloth. However, I will stick with the alloy wheels and boot spoiler. So Considering that we're ditching the leather and the wheels will be traded in, I expect the price for the fixes to be a lot less.

I will therefore settle with a 2006 low mileage corolla LE with the alloy wheels and only rear spoiler. Please let me also know if collapsible side mirrors can be traded in for the fixed one. There are better deals but for some reason, I prefer to work with you. Please give me your final cost for this so we can move forward. I can assure you of another deal in the nearest future.

Thanks for the mail Sir

We Can do a Very Clean 2006 Toyota Corolla LE With Alloy Wheels and Boot Spoiler for1.750m Naira.

No Accident, No Salvaged and Comes with 6 Months Warranty

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by bimbor(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

Talk Inspired. Talk Money grin grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
bimbor:

Talk Inspired. Talk Money grin grin

Its the Complete Headlights With Charger and Bulb for 2008 Range Rover Sport

The One For your Camry Costs like 45,000

Thats the Difference between Range Rover and Toyota. tongue

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by cmon(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
inspiredm:

Thanks for the mail Sir

We Can do a Very Clean 2006 Toyota Corolla LE With Alloy Wheels and Boot Spoiler for1.750m Naira.

No Accident, No Salvaged and Comes with 6 Months Warranty

Cheers
Inspired

At this point, we'll need to negotiate on this. I'll give you a call in the morning so we can proceed.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by DUNKA(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Chiefo goodday please could you assist with d getting of d 2 front brake discs of my 2005 jeep liberty? If u can please advise cost. Regards
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2014
cmon:
At this point, we'll need to negotiate on this. I'll give you a call in the morning so we can proceed.

Ok Sir.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by maxit2(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2014
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

Three hundred Thousand ?
opps! i guess there has been a mistake in communication.
Perhaps i didn't understand some of the terms you used. OEM and the rest.
What i suspect you are trying to sell is the entire HeadLamp. (That consist of the bulb, and the whole big plastic and glass looking thing)
I don't really know these names. But let me put it this way, what you are trying to sell is bigger than a tuber of yam.
What i am looking to buy is just a small metallic box with a bulb attached to it. The size of a small nokia phone.

When you said i cant buy the "bulb" separately, i thought you were referring to the small metalic box with Xenon Zundergreden written on it. Now that i know better i think i will just visit the local shop and have them forge a local halogen bulb for me.
300K just for lightbulb ? oboy!
What happens when i need to change a gearbox ? or engine ?

This na die oh! mogbe! grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by bimbor(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2014
maxit2:

Three hundred Thousand ?
What i suspect you are trying to sell is the entire HeadLamp. (That consist of the bulb, and the whole big plastic and glass looking thing)
I don't really know these names. But let me put it this way, what you are trying to sell is bigger than a tuber of yam.
What i am looking to buy is just a small metallic box with a bulb attached to it. The size of a small nokia phone.

When you said i cant buy the "bulb" separately, i thought you were referring to the small metalic box with Xenon Zundergreden written on it. Now that i know better i think i will just visit the local shop and have them forge a local halogen bulb for me.

Maxit got me laffing seriously cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
maxit2:

Three hundred Thousand ?

Bros You Funny o.

The Price Quote is for the Complete Headlight OEM, I will attach Photos.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by DUNKA(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2014
DUNKA: Chiefo goodday please could you assist with d getting of d 2 front brake discs of my 2005 jeep liberty? If u can please advise cost. Regards
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
DUNKA: Chiefo goodday please could you assist with d getting of d 2 front brake discs of my 2005 jeep liberty? If u can please advise cost. Regards

Thanks for the mail.

The 2 Brake pads front for the 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited is 25,000 Naira

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by maxit2(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
inspiredm:

Bros You Funny o.

The Price Quote is for the Complete Headlight OEM, I will attach Photos.
I am not looking for the complete headlight. It's just the bulb i want.
Anyway, thanks for the effort.

Back to the MAIN matter. The ZDX sailed ?
I am killing this rr sport, i need a substitute so i can give it some resting.
Please update me ASAP on the exact status and when to expect the landing.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by blacksta(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mr Inspired

What is the deal on the new import tariff - Is it in force
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by RichBanky: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Inspired Baba,

Pls how much can you get me the following

03 - 05 Toyota highlander (Limited)

Looking forward to your reply soonest

Regards.

I dont mind a mail here: talk2tally2003@gmail.com
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2014
blacksta: Mr Inspired
What is the deal on the new import tariff - Is it in force

35% Tariff Duty Increase Has Been Implemented

35% Levy Has been Suspended till 1st January 2015.

Cheers
Inspired

1 Like

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2014
maxit2:
I am not looking for the complete headlight. It's just the bulb i want.
Anyway, thanks for the effort.

Back to the MAIN matter. The ZDX sailed ?
I am killing this rr sport, i need a substitute so i can give it some resting.
Please update me ASAP on the exact status and when to expect the landing.

The 2011 Acura ZDX Has sailed Sir, Arrives in a Few Days.

Details to your email Sir

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by maxit2(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
inspiredm:

The 2011 Acura ZDX Has sailed Sir, Arrives in a Few Days.

Details to your email Sir

Cheers
Inspired
Good update.
Please note that my email attached to Nairaland is totally unmonitored, I will sms you my email address so you can reach me should the need arise.

Thanks.
Engr. T
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
maxit2:
Good update.
Please note that my email attached to Nairaland is totally unmonitored, I will sms you my email address so you can reach me should the need arise.

Thanks.
Engr. T

Ok Sir

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
RichBanky: Inspired Baba,

Pls how much can you get me the following

03 - 05 Toyota highlander (Limited)

Looking forward to your reply soonest

Regards.

I dont mind a mail here: talk2tally2003@gmail.com

Thanks for the mail

2003 Toyota Highlander Limited is 2.1m

2004 Toyota Highlander Limited is 2.6m

2005 Toyota Highlander Limited is 2.750m

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by cmon(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
The last I know, Mr Inspired, you were going to send me options to choose from. You sent me just one and I wasn't comfortable with it. I've not heard from you since then even after all my replies. Is my deal too small?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
cmon: The last I know, Mr Inspired, you were going to send me options to choose from. You sent me just one and I wasn't comfortable with it. I've not heard from you since then even after all my replies. Is my deal too small?

No Deal is too Small Sir,
I am working on your Order, I will send you more Options to choose from

Cheers
Inspired

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.