Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (271208 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 3:06am On Aug 19, 2008
Charles002:

I need a 2004 JETTA GTI (V6) with a maximum millage of 50,000.

My contacts, 08037624299, archcharles@yahoo.com

Good job you'r doing here.

Thanks, I got your email, replied already, kindly check your email.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Charles002(m): 4:14am On Aug 19, 2008
I'v read your mail Inspired. How about 2004 JETTA GL-1.8T, GLS-1.8T, or GLI-1.8T? Do you have any of these?

My contacts remains archcharles@yahoo.com, 08037624299

Regards.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2008
Charles002:

I'v read your mail Inspired. How about 2004 JETTA GL-1.8T, GLS-1.8T, or GLI-1.8T? Do you have any of these?

My contacts remains archcharles@yahoo.com, 08037624299

Regards.

I got a lovely 2004 Jetta for you, Check your email.

Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by lungwun(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
inspired.
i am in need of a 4x4 pickup truck for haulage of my equipment and i have earlier put up a thread to
which i have gotten no reply.
i would hereby like to ask for a toyota truck either hilux, t100 or tundra that is around year 2000. and not up to
2million naira.
my email address is lungwun@yahoo.com i will anticipate a favourable response.
thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2008
lungwun:

inspired.
i am in need of a 4x4 pickup truck for haulage of my equipment and i have earlier put up a thread to
which i have gotten no reply.
i would hereby like to ask for a toyota truck either hilux, t100 or tundra that is around year 2000. and not up to
2million naira.
my email address is lungwun@yahoo.com i will anticipate a favourable response.
thanks.

I have a 2000 Toyota Tacoma, One and a half Cabin, V6 Engine. Price is within your Budget

My Toyota Tundra is 2003 & 2004. Way above 2m.

You can Pre Order as well, kindly advise on which option suits.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by lungwun(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2008
inspired_m:

I have a 2000 Toyota Tacoma, One and a half Cabin, V6 Engine. Price is within your Budget

My Toyota Tundra is 2003 & 2004. Way above 2m.

You can Pre Order as well, kindly advise on which option suits.

thanks for a nice speedy reply.
dont know if the specifications and pictures of both of them could be sent to my email address
for extra consideration.
you could use any of these
lungwun@yahoo.com or
lungwun2@yahoo.com
i am looking forward to your reply.
thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
kevyngbash

Below are the Photos of the Nissan Xterra you preordered.

You Pre Ordered a 2005 Nissan Xterra, However My Agents were able to get you a 2006 Nissan Xterra at the same Cost you Pre ordered.

41,000 miles, Fully Loaded, The Color is Moonlight Blue

This SUV is expected to leave the Shores of NJ Port anytime from now, to arrive in Lagos Nigeria in the Next 35 - 40 days.

I have forwarded the Photos to your email as well as the VIN and other Important details, talk to you soon.

Thanks for your Business

Cheers.

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Emperoh(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2008
People dey buy Motor ooh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chineke!!!!
kevyngbash we go wash am ooooh!!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by kevyngbash(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hey Inspired,

You be the man. U be da bomb. I like what I see and I have the mail already. Will speak to you later today.

emperor,
How far my guy. I no come ask if that coaster bus thing wey i direct you work out. una strike deal?

I wan be like my mates naw. No be everyday/year i go dey tell stories . If na to wash am that na small thing. Just show for Sammys by first week of october.

Abeg anybody wey want a car leasing company should contact me oo. I will give u the best deal. Any car u want and for whatever period.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
busynett:

I guess the car has been delisted, I checked this http://www.millertoyota.com/profile.asp?VIN=WVWPD63B94E278519&xMake=&FilterMake=0 today and I got "

Processing Error: The vehicle you selected could not be found in our system.

Click here to go back
"

Let see what happens next. All the best to the buyer and the seller.

It's not on the database because the Car is Sold.

Now where are all the Chief Investigation Officers ?

We wont see them because they chose to malign/defame my Personality, without having a genuine and good intention.

God Pass them

We remain the Best.

kevyngbash:

Hey Inspired,

You be the man. You be da bomb. I like what I see and I have the mail already. Will speak to you later today.

Thanks Kevyngbash,

Your SUV costs between 3m - 3.5m here, you are saving more than 1 million Naira.

Hope to speak with you on the phone today
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
With My Pre Order Pricing You are assured of Saving from a few Hundreds of thousands to 1 miilion Naira.

Guaranteed.

Try Us out Today.

Call 08023050886.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by babeisme: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2008
inspired,
like u once said sha, "babeisme is inspired, inspired is babeisme"
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by lungwun(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2008
oga inspired.
i have surprisingly not heard from you regarding the truck.
what could be the hold up?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by texazzpete(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2008
This inspired is a very wicked fellow. Why is it that it's when i want to buy land that this fellow is tempting me seriously? eh?

May God grant me the fortitude to withstand such temptation o!

Now i don dey pray make dem thief my '03 Camry so i can use the insurance money to upgrade. grin
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by adechuks(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2008
texazzpete:

This inspired is a very wicked fellow. Why is it that it's when i want to buy land that this fellow is tempting me seriously? eh?

May God grant me the fortitude to withstand such temptation o!

Now i don dey pray make them thief my '03 Camry so i can use the insurance money to upgrade. grin

Sharp guy !
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2008
2000 Honda Accord BabyBoy Special Edition

**2 OWNER** CARFAX CERTIFIED, SPECIAL EDITION pkg., CD, factory keyless entry remote, ABS, 2.3L-4cyl., AUTO.

VIN is JHMCG5672YC005090

Mileage is 107,237 Highway Miles

4 Cylinder VTEC Engine

Alloy Wheels

CD Player

Installed Options

* Driver Air Bag
* Anti-Lock Brakes
* Air Conditioning
* Cruise Control

* Passenger Air Bag
* Rear Window Defroster
* Power Door Locks
* Power Mirrors

* Power Windows
* Power Steering
* Tinted Glass
* Tilt Wheel

Pre Order Price is 1.280m

30 % Deposit of 384,000 Naira Required for Purchase

45 Days Maximum Arrival Guaranteed

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

We will not sell vehicles with salvage, flood damage, or reconditioned titles. Our vehicles are professionally tested, inspected and presented for sale in exceptional condition, but normal wear and tear should be expected in some cases. Although many vehicles may still be under factory warranty.

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2008

We will not sell vehicles with salvage, flood damage, or reconditioned titles. Our vehicles are professionally tested, inspected and presented for sale in exceptional condition, but normal wear and tear should be expected in some cases. Although many vehicles may still be under factory warranty.

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2008

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ololufemi: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ Inspired,

Well done bro.

introduced some guys to u and they testified of your top rate service and reliability.

Where really surprised about ur sincere approach.

Well done. I'm sure we'll be doing business soon.

Amen.

Thanks men. U really lived up to ur billing.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by kevyngbash(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
In
ololufemi:

@ Inspired,

Well done bro.

introduced some guys to u and they testified of your top rate service and reliability.

Where really surprised about your sincere approach.

Amen.

Thanks men. You really lived up to your billing.

The great Olufemi of 'Nigerian Stock Market Tip' thread. Ahh. et tu Olufemi. Inshort anybody wey cast spurious doubts on Inspired man again on this thread will be BANNNNNNEEEDDD. I hope fatherof2 (if he buys cars that are not new) will also attest to Inspired's 'inspiredness' soon.

Inspired, I am happy to know you. In short you are my cousin. Naija will go places with people like you.

Make you no give up the good work oo even for all the Olympic GOLD medals ooooo.

We will surely investigate that person
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Emperoh(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2008
kevyngbash:

In
The great Olufemi of 'Nigerian Stock Market Tip' thread. Ahh. et tu Olufemi. Inshort anybody wey cast spurious doubts on Inspired man again on this thread will be BANNNNNNEEEDDD. I hope fatherof2 (if he buys cars that are not new) will also attest to Inspired's 'inspiredness' soon.

Inspired, I am happy to know you. In short you are my cousin. Naija will go places with people like you.

Make you no give up the good work oo even for all the Olympic GOLD medals ooooo.

I f you like praise am go high heavens, if i no drink my mmanya for your Jeep
Una go hear am for this thread grin grin
How far now. The Leasing didn't work out again
The lady didn't pick her call again and refused to even reply to the sms we sent her
We had to make an alternative arrangement from another coy
But no feelings sha. I am quite grateful for your help.

Where u say make come drink now?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ololufemi: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ kevyngbash on Today at 12:49:22 PM

I f you like praise am go high heavens, if i no drink my mmanya for your Jeep
Una go hear am for this thread
How far now. The Leasing didn't work out again

Hmmnn, u buy jeep even for this bearish market, u no let boys know.

U must wash this jeep not only with soap but champagne.

Haba, boys must hear this oh. U buy jeep for bearish market when people dey shout.

na happy song we go dey sing oh for our lifes.

Amen.

When is the celebration.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by kevyngbash(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2008
Ahh Olufemi,

When birds learn to fly without perching wetin u say make hunter do? Since the market chose to remain bearish, me I learn how to kill bears for food. Ee hard sha but i try.

Just joking oo. man must survive anyway.

When time come sha, ogoro must jump. i go sound the gong.

c ya
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Emperoh(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2008
kevyngbash:

Ahh Olufemi,

When birds learn to fly without perching wetin u say make hunter do? Since the market chose to remain bearish, me I learn how to kill bears for food. Ee hard sha but i try.

Just joking oo. man must survive anyway.

When time come sha, ogoro must jump. i go sound the gong.

c ya
N'emekwa osiso maka aga m ano n'ofu akuku
n'ede gi. . . . . grin grin grin
I am looking forward and putting my ear to the ground to know when the gong will sound
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by LightSon(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2008
Inspired, I am interested and wish to order a 2001 toyota camry through your pre-order scheme. Could you give me your pre-order prices for 2001 Toyota Camry LE and XLE (below 80,000 miles) from the US? Thanks and awaiting your response. . .
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Ukpekeson(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2008
INSPIRED, WE CAN STRIKE A DEAL, I AM DISCUSSING WITH ONE OR TWO FRIENDS ABOUT GETTING A 2002 NISSAN PATHFINDER, WITH THIS PRE-ORDER ARRANGEMENT, KINDLY GIVE A PRICE QUOTATION AND SPECIFICATION TO KNOW WHETER WE CAN DEAL.

YOU CAN SEND ME A MAIL, IUKPEH@ECOBANK.COM, 08037087025.

CHEER.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2008
ololufemi:

@ Inspired,

Well done bro.

Where really surprised about your sincere approach.

Amen.

Thanks men. You really lived up to your billing.

Ololufemi,

Thanks a Lot, Comments like these gives us the Tenacity, Resolution, Pertinacity & Indefatigability To Move On, I really Appreciate it, And Promise to give Our people the Much Desired Best as far as their Auto Needs are concerned,

Thanks a Lot.

Emperoh,

I sent you a mail Already, expecting your Reply.

kevyngbash:

In

You are Funny My Brother, Thanks a lot, Your 2006 Nissan Xterra has Generated so much Pre Orders for me.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:00am On Aug 27, 2008
LightSon:

Inspired, I am interested and wish to order a 2001 toyota camry through your pre-order scheme. Could you give me your pre-order prices for 2001 Toyota Camry LE and XLE (below 80,000 miles) from the US? My email is michellemie@yahoo.com. Thanks and awaiting your response. . .

A 2001 Toyota Camry with 80,000 miles, Non Salvaged, Non Flooded, No Junk Nor Previous Accidents ? Ill try My best, just concerend about the Mileage, its quite low for an 8 year old Car.

The Average Miles Per Year is 15,000 Miles, a 2001 Vehicle would be expected to have 120,000 miles Averagely except excessively Driven, I can go a little lower to get you a Mileage Less than 100,000 miles,

I'll send you an Email Shortly.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by LightSon(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2008
Okay inspired, you are the expert. I await your email on the prices. Thank you
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2008
LightSon:

Okay inspired, you are the expert. I await your email on the prices. Thank you

I found a Very lovley 2001 Toyota Camry LE with 76,000 miles for you, Check the Photos & Specifications in your email.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Bizzo: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2008
hey. do you clear the car too? or the prices are just to the port?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2008
Clearing Charges are included in the Price Quotes. For all Vehicles.

We Deliver the Vehicles to your Doorstep anywhere within Nigeria.

As a Courtesy Initiative, We Fill the Fuel Tanks Full for Pre Orders Above 3m Naira ONLY if the Location is within Lagos State, Nigeria

Wouldn't you Rather Do Business with US ?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.