Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free (35258 Views)

A Plea To Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa To Regularize Her Students / How Can I Retreive My Lost Jamb Registration Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free by charlisco(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2014
PROCEDURE/STEP ON HOW TO REGULARIZE YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER FREE

1.> Visit the website www.jamb.org.ng and click on the link regularization
2.> Enter your jamb registration number given to you by your school and click on validate.
3.> Fill in your necessary data; upload your passport and capture your right and left finger thumb print and click on submit.
4.> Visit the link www.jamb.org.ng and select the year, the said institution offer you admission, click on the link Amend Data (Regularized Candidate Only)
5.> Type in your jamb registration number and click on Validate, confirm if the data displays are correct then click update to submit it finaly

TO CONFIRM FURTHER THAT YOUR DATA IS FINALY SUBMITTED
6.> Still on the said year link, click on the link Check Admission Status
7.> Type in your jamb registration number and click on check admission status
IF DONE CORRECTLY YOUR ADMISSION STATUS WILL BE STATED AS SUCH BELOW

Congratulation <Your Name!!!!>
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year First DEGREE Programme into
<Your School Name>
<Your Course and Faculty>

For more help, and a graphical step by step procedure
visit the source here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free by Jbgurl: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
please do i need to buy scratch card before i can validate my data during regularization?
Re: Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free by Testdabrain: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
I was given a pin by my school Igbinedion
University Okada to regularize my jamb. during
the process of regularization, I was asked to
enter my course of study. Am studying
pharmacy but there was no pharmacy in d list
of courses that were provided to choose from.
Wat could this possibly mean. pls I want to
know if someone has or was having this same
problem before. Wat do I do? The only
pharmacy related course there is medicine. If I
choose medicine, will there b any future
problems for me?
Re: Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free by kaycexx(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2015
So I can't fill my dE form without been regularized?
Re: Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free by Dclique(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2017
kaycexx:
So I can't fill my dE form without been regularized?

You must first do regularization
Re: Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free by Zubson(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2017
Please can i regularise twice with two different registration number but the same Institution.

(1) (Reply)

He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards / UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.