Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) (916 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 10, 2014
Khim White's Verse
NOTE::
-beat him before,
Tried to Chicken out when I accepted his c/o
-he dissed xlites durin the xlitez vs uno crisis
-he's been away for a while now
-hypes ibime a lot, prolly a gay, cos he rolls with
gays,,,,
I hate dis keys stuff, personals all in d verse just read carefully,,
I won't argue you cant beat me..my RHYMES CAN
DISPUTE THAT,, u throw shots n u expect me to FIGHT AND DISS YOU BACK?? Buh jus a 'scooby- doo team could STRIKE AND HIT YOU FLAT, Cuz at the end of the show .. Yu'd only 'give up the ghost' LIKE AN IMPROVED WACK!!!
And yur sudden disappearance gat us asking questions,,,, ....questions like where you ENTER MATE?? He like, mehn, I sorta stopped textin to
make BETTER GRADES,,,
Pfff, your stupidity got you in the "middle of NowHere" like LETTER 'H"!!!!
Now you say, you BEAT CLASSIC GEEKS??
Bleep that, you gettin murked WITH MAD SPITS,,, BITCH,
the knives WILL HARM HIM STILL and that twitter competition you got urself into only shows you's a broke nigga, always running outter Cash.... ILLMATIC SLEAK!
Its cray af! I beat your RECORD BOY!?
if you dare MENTION BRAWLS, its all hands on clipz.., the TECHS COME TALL
to blast the NERDS DUMB SKULL...
Your hopes of winning "round two" hahaha dude Forget it, you 'lack the SECOND BALL!!!
Now what? Am sorta pissed people FANSY YAH RAPS, cos I murd you before, your punchlines NA HIM WACK PASS,, Boom Blap , bullets hittin d HANDINCAP'S ASS..
so much GATS IN FACT SIR... Word is am finna "surround Base wit Arms.. like the ARMY BARACK!!!!!
The next couple of bars will HURT HIM DEEP, N prepare him FOR DEFEAT
I mean his Basic single was POOR INDEED cos truth is, if we had advice him to forget his RUBBISH SPITS, he'd prolly drag a radiator to bring ALL THE
HEAT!!!!!
See ion need pull TRIGGERS HARD NA,
that's the difference between Khim and dis NIGGA,,
FACT's THAT,,,,,
you an Akure emcee while am a "MEANER RAPPER", now watch as i attack you with my stream of
thought" n hav yu drown in RIVER NIGER!!!! No, ion think you gt it,,,
I said "you an Akure emcee while am a "Minna - Rapper", watch as i attack you with my "stream of
thought" n hav yu drown in River - Niger"
I curse the crew THE WACK NOTCH IS,
you better come WITH BACK UP BITCH cos with fear-in-ya-eyes, I was hearing-yah-cry, soon I accepted your call out,,, we saw "U shift Back" like
THREE LAPTOP KEYS!!!
And Nairalanders like, Khim easy on d DUDE-, NA-WE-OOH/
una fit tell am to run for him life like SUPER-MARIO,, Infact him go run SEF,,, BUT HE's SURE WITHIN, once we head to his house n find doors n windows
locked,, we go "fire walls" like NETWORK
SECURITY!!!!(Firewalls)
Kill your mother made pops with EM GLOCKS IN YOUR CITY....
Cos once am mad at you,, nah nah
I mean once am VEXED AT SWINES, its Aluu Part-2.. it takes nothing sonning your EXACT RHYMES,,, check his verse, his TEXTS ARE MILD ,
y'all kiddin me ryy?, hypin diz NERD's WACK LINES,
Cos Bleep, am 999 yards' ahead of him, to flow dis sick, he'd need to go EXTRA MILES!!!!
I despise y'all cocksuckers,,, Same with DELI DIMES, and other foolish FRIENDS IN LINE, their's no testing my DEADLY WRITES cos metals-come in
lethal-form, to design you EMPTY DYKES,,,, so once am done, its blade all over youu like WESLEY SNIPES,,
Or i'l leave a permanent mark on your forehead LIKE HARRY PORTER, think you an NL top vet? GUY
CARRY GO NA but I fit call Mikuz n Illscripts as nl top-vets, but if I call Base too, shey na BINARY
NUMBER?(Base2)... Fool
Boutta switch style, its when the bitter truth wil KILL HIM MATES, Base is just a SILLY PREY, the
hommie nor dey look BITCHES FACE cos he's always HITTINGS GAYS, its why Luna developed love for
Base's dick, so much love for "Base Ball" like the carrier of WILLEY MAYS ,,(baseball)
See, MAH TACTICS SLAY/ I'd RATHER INVADE
Its def am leaving dis BASTARD IN PAINS
,,, once I Lay hands on him, he'd get Delivered cos
the RAPPER IS LAME,,
,,, and dats exactly what YAH RAPPING TELLS, GUY, cos 'non compos Mentis, was meant to be replied by Uno-Amazons, so for takin shots at Litez, claimin
you BADDER WITH EM LINES only proves you actually the bitch in your crew.....
.NANA IN X-LITES!!!!!!!!!
Joshua Base's Verse
*Clears Throat*
Your courage is something I admire,really I do/You desire winning titles/
That require killing "kaijus"/
Buh I'll have you know I bring "fire with the rifle"/
To make you "Go up in Flames" . . Like . . ELIJAH IN THE BIBLE!!!/
So you once loved sleak?/
>_< That warthog beast/ (smh)
that's some bleeped up shii/
It shows "Circle may have lenght,radius,d
iameter" . . BUT NOT "WITs"!!/(widths)
So let this effing fool be taxed/
For every bull she raps/
Her verses? . BOO! They Wack!/
They rarely move the chaps/
Buh my deadly moves be grand/
They steady schooling glads/
So I guess my "Pen-Ultimate" . . And yours . .SECOND TO THE LAST!!/
You're wack dammit!,Screw you!/┌П(>_<wink┐Its a fact ah've been too cool/
With this bragmatic poodle/
So you'd think you ran a "donkey rental" the way you'll have your "Ass" handed to you!!/
(That is . . if she has one . . (˘̯˘ )( ˘˘̯) just saying)
She a fake self-servicer/So prepare her grave
father/'cause She boutta be slayed faster . . no Wait rather/
Let's equate data/
Her name is 'whyte' while her complexion is 'black' and way darker/
. . . . wow -_- . that says a lot abou the size of her 'GREY' MATTER!!/
Storm really left you dead, . . Bullets /
From "nines,mac 11's and ak 47's" . . we saw how Circle bled,wounded/
Guess he really did a "number on you" . . Buh I'm finna make you "Suffer-More" . . Till you get tagged as a SECOND YEAR STUDENT!!!/(Sophomore)
With gold on all shades/
I roll from bombay/
To paris with hoes of your age!/
Its so obvious sheay?/ B-)
Buh She dare not say she go on tour dates/ 'Cause
she a "Known Faker" . .
But even if "C-Real"? . . Her value just equates to a BOWL OF CORN FLAKES!!/
Outro:
Let's not fight dear . I know you're a hard get/
With a quack ex/
So I'd have to "Access"/
Before we can have sex/ cheesy
Wait lemme rephrase that:
I'd have to "Axe-S"/
Before we can have sex!/
Lmao I ran outta bars
Outro ain't closer btw
Urmm . . >>>JayY?<<< Hehehe
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by Guitar5: 1:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Helloo am a guitarist I play in different churches I just wanna meet people here
And someone that will hook me up to any upcoming artist to play 4 and make sure I get a band I can be playing 4
My bb pin is 2A19616F my number is 08097211222
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by EvilChapterz(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Joshua how many lines did you guys agree to use? Cuz i see Khim edging you with more than 2,000words besides that her bars are just too generic!

I was even suprised at that her Letter H pun. Gosh
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by rhymeunatic(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2014
EvilChapterz: Joshua how many lines did you guys agree to use? Cuz i see Khim edging you with more than 2,000words besides that her bars are just too generic!

LoL! Why you no talk this one for fb when the battle dey on?
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2014
EvilChapterz: Joshua how many lines did you guys agree to use? Cuz i see Khim edging you with more than 2,000words besides that her bars are just too generic!

20 lines . . Even apart from that she stretched violently

My bars weren't up to ten 'cause as a busy person . . I couldn't complete it
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2014
OPEN FOR VOTES!
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by sleakid(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
ahahahahahahahaha see dis retard, the girl already murked you on facebook and you copied her verse here, dude grow up abi u want lunatic and deli dimes to vote..... and deli dimes shudnt forget khim is lookin for him
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by UlqU3(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
smh @ this sad attempt to solicit votes for yourself. She won you, let it go.
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
MIkuz Please clean up this thread and Have votes Roll in
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by aieo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
khim came with better punches even with her stretched bars
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by increda(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
ACG - Khim

Joshua Base, do you think nairaland is a place you just script some jokes and call it a verse?

If you really wanna remain one us, I think you really need to work on your rhymes, and set up,
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by aieo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
increda: ACG - Khim

Joshua Base, do you think nairaland is a place you just script some jokes and call it a verse?

If you really wanna remain one us, I think you really need to work on your rhymes, and set up,

he's got better rhymes/setup than khim IMO
Re: Brutal Something:Joshua Base Vs Khim White(facebook Battle) by Wizzarro(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
aieo: he's got better rhymes/setup than khim IMO

Observing tho

(1) (Reply)

I Open Call Out...goshikid Vs Who?? / And there we are.. / I'm So. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.